PDA

View Full Version : Nigher Overload

Unregistered
12-20-2021, 09:56 PM
It occurred to me the other day why we are inundated with niggers on TV ads but even more so during the holidays. Commercials aim for anything out of the ordinary that will grab the audience's attention. That's why you see so many disabled actors in them along with Down Syndrome cases. Companies put shit skins living normal non-crack addicted, non-incaraerated lives in front of our eyes to exhibit the most fantastical elements of our our society.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-20-2021, 10:37 PM
It occurred to me the other day why we are inundated with niggers on TV ads but even more so during the holidays. Commercials aim for anything out of the ordinary that will grab the audience's attention. That's why you see so many disabled actors in them along with Down Syndrome cases. Companies put shit skins living normal non-crack addicted, non-incaraerated lives in front of our eyes to exhibit the most fantastical elements of our our society.

It is more than that. The left has an insatiable need to appeal to the victim class. This is why I don’t completely hate them. It is human nature to sympathize with animals. The politicians on the left along with the media need these animals for votes and to sell shit.

It is going to backfire eventually. People will stop buying products advertised with niggers and I will not touch anything labeled black owned.

Even movies and tv with “diversity” is beginning to fail. Going woke soon will make you broke. Hopefully a victim of the beast itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
12-20-2021, 11:48 PM
It is more than that. The left has an insatiable need to appeal to the victim class. This is why I don’t completely hate them. It is human nature to sympathize with animals. The politicians on the left along with the media need these animals for votes and to sell shit.

It is going to backfire eventually. People will stop buying products advertised with niggers and I will not touch anything labeled black owned.

Even movies and tv with “diversity” is beginning to fail. Going woke soon will make you broke. Hopefully a victim of the beast itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
12-21-2021, 12:22 AM

I do get that advertisers and businesses have to display niggers now or else get boycotted, but some go to incredible extremes to portray niggers as not just "normal" (even though everyone knows they are not) but as absolute paragons in everything, with their designer kitchens and loving dads and Huxtable-like famblies.
We see smiley nigger bucks joyfully presenting engagement rings to their hoes (AS IF!) dispensing advice of all sorts, about insurance, financials, cars, etc, to dimwitted, pencil-necked, loser YT guys who are the ONLY YT guys you will see in commercials. And of course all niggers in all media have mudsharks who are all model-gorgeous. So niggers are the majority and so superior that white women want nothing more than to jump into bed with them.

This is what is being force-fed to us and the sad part is that very young humans who have grown up with this brainwashing and indoctrination come to believe it, that niggers are great and our friends.

Nigger Wrangler
12-21-2021, 03:15 AM
I do get that advertisers and businesses have to display niggers now or else get boycotted, but some go to incredible extremes to portray niggers as not just "normal" (even though everyone knows they are not) but as absolute paragons in everything, with their designer kitchens and loving dads and Huxtable-like famblies.
We see smiley nigger bucks joyfully presenting engagement rings to their hoes (AS IF!) dispensing advice of all sorts, about insurance, financials, cars, etc, to dimwitted, pencil-necked, loser YT guys who are the ONLY YT guys you will see in commercials. And of course all niggers in all media have mudsharks who are all model-gorgeous. So niggers are the majority and so superior that white women want nothing more than to jump into bed with them.

This is what is being force-fed to us and the sad part is that very young humans who have grown up with this brainwashing and indoctrination come to believe it, that niggers are great and our friends.

Totally disgusting. Niggers make up 13 percent of the population, but by watching TV you'd think it was 80 percent!

Do these companies really think niggers can buy the things they are selling?

Every single day I go more and more from my old "live and let live" upbringing and race towards an "eliminate them all way" of thinking.

Lasting exposure to negroes will make you hate negroes!

haywood
12-21-2021, 12:45 PM
Totally disgusting. Niggers make up 13 percent of the population, but by watching TV you'd think it was 80 percent!

Do these companies really think niggers can buy the things they are selling?

Every single day I go more and more from my old "live and let live" upbringing and race towards an "eliminate them all way" of thinking.

Lasting exposure to negroes will make you hate negroes!

It worked with me!!

Unregistered
12-22-2021, 03:52 PM
Exactly. The thing that really boils my blood with those nonstop nigger commercials is that they are portraying niggers as though they are the driving force behind America's success. As though niggers are smarter than everyone else. When it reality they are nothing but violent criminal scungers off of everything the white man has ever created