PDA

View Full Version : Remember that Gorilla Glue Sheboon?

Noghettospoken
12-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Gorilla Glue Girl's Hair is Falling Out After Dying it Brown

GORILLA GLUE GIRL
MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS ...
Not Strong Enough For Dye

This nasty sow is still in "look at meeeeee" mode, now it's about hair dye. Next thing to come is the Go Fund Me account, and then after the gibs come in, a free trip to some woketurd doctor for free sheeeit

Tar Remover
01-08-2022, 12:56 PM
I remember that stupid ape. I doubt I would have noticed.......:lol

tweakstick
01-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Dammit. That stupid bitch lives just a few minutes away from me. I hope I don't step in her mess or run over one of her tumbleweaves.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/gorilla-glue-girl-turns-to-stem-cells-and-prp-to-save-hair/

$6,000 STEM CELL TREATMENTS??? Who is paying for this shit?

Ignatow
01-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Gorilla Glue Girl is really just a plain old gorilla. I can't believe this piece of black shit. Just wants to be in the limelight. No procedure can ever make an ape into a human.

Ray Cizzums
01-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Dammit. That stupid bitch lives just a few minutes away from me. I hope I don't step in her mess or run over one of her tumbleweaves.
Guess who ? That fugly ratchet has 5 shitlings, and a bun in the oven. That's where she gets everything,
from the roof over her head, to her tarantula-eyelashes, tatts, 2" krazy nails, and grown-in-China weave.
She's been bald ever since her mammy twisted what few hairs she had right off, as a "chile".
:bugeye

tweakstick
01-08-2022, 02:53 PM
She could probably get a discount on dem stemmzez sailz if they would just use some of her abowshunz!:lol

tweakstick
01-13-2022, 04:38 PM
It's like you guys are speaking another language.

Dam, you guys can really understand and speak nigger. :)

It meant stem cells from abortions.

Nig Orleans is full of niggers and it does behoove a person to learn the sounds of the local animals for safety's sake.

It's as simple as a person imitating barking or meowing. You know basically what dogs and cats mean by watching them in their natural habitat. Their rudimentary sounds usually fall into a few categories for example:

A dog's bark can mean either feed me, let me outside to poop, I see a stranger in the yard, I am coming to kill you, stranger.

Nigger's "hole up" usually means feed me, let me out of jail, I see a white woman on the street, I am coming to muh-dikk and kill you, white girl.

IseDaDiva
01-13-2022, 07:20 PM

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/gorilla-glue-girl-turns-to-stem-cells-and-prp-to-save-hair/

When it comes to nigger gibs, just look in the mirror.