PDA

View Full Version : Rayciss niggers create #MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO whitey bashing hashtag on twitter

Whitey Ford
12-01-2021, 01:15 AM
Twitter hashtag calls white people 'mayo monkeys,' group chat talks of 'white genocide'

https://i.imgur.com/ywcrNh5.jpg

A conversation trending around the hashtag “#mayomonkeysgottago” caught steam on Twitter Monday night.

Disturbing statements made throughout the conversation include one person blatantly calling for a "white genocide" and wishing “for the total erasure of the white race.”

“I am for the white genocide, I am for the total erasure of the white race,” someone can be heard saying in an audio recording of a Twitter “Spaces” conversation. Spaces is a feature on Twitter where users can talk to each other live and tweet at the same time.

“You don’t have to chop this up, yes, I am for all of you white b—chs dying like flies,” the user can be heard continuing his tirade. “I am for it. I am for it, I support it. I am for putting all you white possums in a gas chamber and letting that m—f—er rain b—ch. I am for it, so you don’t have to chop sh—t up, I’m for it and I’m going to stand ten toes down behind it.”

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/twitter-hashtag-calls-white-people-mayo-monkeys-group-chat-talks-of-white-genocide

haywood
12-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Twitter hashtag calls white people 'mayo monkeys,' group chat talks of 'white genocide'

https://i.imgur.com/ywcrNh5.jpg

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/twitter-hashtag-calls-white-people-mayo-monkeys-group-chat-talks-of-white-genocide

Niggers are the biggest HYPOCRITES!! No surprise!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-01-2021, 06:34 AM
“Sheeeit, wypipo be da same cola as mayonnaise n sheeeit.” Yes, real clever niggers. You are the same color as shit and trust me, the feeling is mutual on the whole genocide thing. Don’t forget who is smarter and better at it than you either.

Groid_Rage
12-01-2021, 09:44 AM
If whites disappeared, in one year half the niggers would croak.

Groid_Rage
12-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Black Schitter is the sump of the WWW. It's like looking at the graffiti on the walls of a 1000 niggered out baffrooms.

Ray Cizzums
12-01-2021, 11:59 AM
The "Mayomonkeys" built the civilized world, which nigger parasites feed off of.
In the mean time, niggers have produced a hill of nigger shit....
:bugeye

Ignatow
12-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Gas chamber, nigger?

You have no idea what stoichiometry is, much less chemistry, to even turn a solid into a gas. Tell you what, we'll let YOU niggers be the test subjects, teach you how it works, then try the monkey see, monkey do approach.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-01-2021, 04:31 PM
I wish I cared a little bit about what niggers ook, but I really don't.

Coon Club Road
12-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Silly niggers don't realize if they cut off YT, they cut off their food supply and their material gibbs.
:gibs

Jim Crow
12-02-2021, 06:17 AM
I wouldn’t call them”disturbing statements”. Just another stupid savage shine talking crap. I it ain’t gonna actually try to do anything, because it knows it would be deleted. Everything it said needs to happen to it’s own worthless nigger species! And trust me, no one would miss niggers except for the liberals who suck their dicks!

MegaBeef
12-02-2021, 07:26 AM
A nigger calling any other race of humans a monkey is just an absolute joke, nigger look in the mirror before opening you big fat monkey lips. You look like you came straight out of a facking zoo.

jenkemfactory
12-02-2021, 07:44 AM
And what would niggers be typing on if it weren't for self-hating whiteys?
This was possible because of traitorous whites.

Whitey Ford
12-21-2021, 09:00 PM
I wish I cared a little bit about what niggers ook, but I really don't.

The problem is that niggers are allowed to ook this on twitter. If either of us posted how we really feel about niggers on twitter, the banhammer would come down like five tons of bricks. I speak from personal experience ;) .

haywood
12-21-2021, 09:37 PM
If whites disappeared, in one year half the niggers would croak.

More like 6 munf!!

Ray Cizzums
12-21-2021, 09:41 PM
Cracker, Whitey, Honky, Mayomonkeys <--------- Call us any of that, you silly jaboons.
We'll stick with the old tried-and-true handle that fits you apes to a tee, that rolls off
the tongues of vastly superior whites such as ourselves, the word that exactly defines
what you are : NIGGERS !
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
01-04-2022, 10:47 AM
Cracker, Whitey, Honky, Mayomonkeys <--------- Call us any of that, you silly jaboons.
We'll stick with the old tried-and-true handle that fits you apes to a tee, that rolls off
the tongues of vastly superior whites such as ourselves, the word that exactly defines
what you are : NIGGERS !
:bugeyeShit-apes works too!

Tar Remover
01-06-2022, 06:22 AM
:rofl What a joke...... Niggers......

Had_It_With_Niggers
01-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Hey niggers, you don't want Whitey around? Fine, let's bring back segregation. Oh, just one catch. If we go, our money goes with us. You are ON YOUR OWN. It will be so much fun to watch you stumble through each and every day, and frankly I will love the amazing society us humans will be able to build without the burden of you dragging us down.