12-01-2021, 02:56 AM
:unigger fugly sowzilla

haywood
12-01-2021, 11:47 AM
:unigger fugly sowzilla

Aren't they ALL?!

Chimp Detester
12-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Hmmm-Those mega-hideous hippo-turd lezboon sherilla sowbeasts certainly saved the world millions. They should be released immediately, given a lifetime free chiggen @ KFC card, and then get set up to ape-perate a daycare for nigger-only retard kids in the middle of Down Town Brown Town (i.e. the niggerhood, a.k.a. the manure pile). Just my thoughts...

Nig Zero
12-01-2021, 08:17 PM
All niglets should be disposed of in the trash. That sow might have had an actual moment of clarity or could be just a coincidence.

Coon Club Road
12-01-2021, 10:16 PM
It would definitely take a full blooded buck to breed with that thing.

IseDaDiva
12-01-2021, 10:27 PM
It would definitely take a full blooded buck to breed with that thing.

Goddam, those sows are vicious! The buck must have been high or desperate for muh dik to tackle that hawg.

HomeTowne Studios Hotel in Peachtree Corners where Hall and her daughter were staying.

How nice the sowzilla got to "stay" in that place with the free cable and WiFi and YOU footing the bill for the ghastly, monstrous beast. I wish I could get a free stay there. I bet it gobbled like a hog and that was free as well for the poor single mammy.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2021, 12:14 AM
Hmmm-Those mega-hideous hippo-turd lezboon sherilla sowbeasts certainly saved the world millions. They should be released immediately, given a lifetime free chiggen @ KFC card, and then get set up to ape-perate a daycare for nigger-only retard kids in the middle of Down Town Brown Town (i.e. the niggerhood, a.k.a. the manure pile). Just my thoughts...
:bobble

Best idea I’ve heard on here yet.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-02-2021, 09:57 AM
Hmmm-Those mega-hideous hippo-turd lezboon sherilla sowbeasts certainly saved the world millions. They should be released immediately, given a lifetime free chiggen @ KFC card, and then get set up to ape-perate a daycare for nigger-only retard kids in the middle of Down Town Brown Town (i.e. the niggerhood, a.k.a. the manure pile). Just my thoughts...:rofl

Ray Cizzums
12-02-2021, 02:11 PM
That hideous buffarilla should have been forcibly sterilized, and dropped in the furthest reaches of the Congo....
:bugeye