PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of FedEx packages found in Alabama ravine

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 07:01 AM
Hundreds of FedEx packages found in Alabama ravine

https://www.kold.com/2021/11/26/hund...labama-ravine/
(https://www.kold.com/2021/11/26/hundreds-fedex-packages-found-alabama-ravine/)
:nigdar:nigdar:nigdar
ROFL
Nigdar is off the scale on this one...
Think I read on Gab yesterday they busted the guy it was a nigger employee of course.
He couldn't be bothered to actually do real work or it's actual job, so...
it felt justified since those packages were mostly for white peypoe anyway,
Of course you don't have to tell me that I already knew it by the headline.

I love how the stupid media is like "wow sure is a mystery"... what idiots
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/26/post-haste-alabama-police-ravine-fedex-packages

Groid_Rage
11-30-2021, 07:27 AM
Maybe, but aren't nogs scared of the woods, especially down South?

haywood
11-30-2021, 10:10 AM

Tru Dat!!

Noghettospoken
11-30-2021, 10:20 AM
He never got out of the van, just threw em out the back like these boons always do.

AR Patriot
11-30-2021, 01:15 PM
Every place where these filthy third world beasts accumulate turns into a junk strewn waste.

Anastasia
11-30-2021, 04:33 PM

Only in the good old days. Not anymore, sadly.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 04:45 PM
On those niggers on the video looting? :lol
Niggers looting their own delivery packages

Of course a nigger did it only a nigger could be such a selfish asshole as to not deliver packages which are probably Xmas presents for kids or peoples family members. Shizcan it and slap it with a lawsuit. Hire a human driver instead next time.
That area of Alabama I guess is niggerfuxxed all I see is big nig apes in the video... you got nigs cleaning up a nig crime real smart coonmpany

We have to give them jobs as FedEx / UPS delivery drivers to pretend they are good at something... to pretend they can do a job... I guess they figure even a moron nigger can't mess up a job like that... they underestimate niggers again

Coon Club Road
11-30-2021, 06:57 PM
He never got out of the van, just threw em out the back like these boons always do.

Agreed... my guess is as the coon passed the ravine at the end of the day, any addresses he couldn't find or maybe the driveway was too long to knuckle up, he whipped the packages out the side door as he passed.

Probably has been doing it for months, just now with the leaves thinning out and all someone noticed them.

Stupid fucking niggers. Fred Smith probably gets a bad case of indigestion when he reads about how many niggers work at the company he started.

IseDaDiva
11-30-2021, 07:06 PM
Disclaimer: I despise this Orca Winfrey quack and all his pseudo-intellectual BS but I think he's funny.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 07:38 PM
My guess is some new hire nigger, according to the article most the packages were only a few days old.
But yeah just threw them out the side of the van at the end of the day or whenever.

IseDaDiva
12-01-2021, 01:42 AM
My guess is some new hire nigger, according to the article most the packages were only a few days old.
But yeah just threw them out the side of the van at the end of the day or whenever.

No doubt. Niggers have never worked without some fine tuning by an overseer standing there with a whip. Too bone lazy to even shake the flies off their carcasses.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-02-2021, 10:21 AM

Probably a "seasonal" driver hire. Good thinking FedEx. Hire stupid fuckin niggers to ruin other people's Christmas with their DON'T GIVE A FUCK attitudes. They either steal packages, deliver to the wrong addresses, or pull shit like this. Never hire niggers.

Sandy
12-21-2021, 10:06 PM
Not one update in the news since, like we already didn't know it's a nigger.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2021, 10:43 PM
I have heard that fedex pays their drivers a certain amount per day no matter how long it takes to deliver their truckload of packages. This nigger had a really smart, short term solution to that problem. Niggers only think seconds into the future. Consequences are of no great import to the nasty beasts.