PDA

View Full Version : A Jobless Coalburner of eight Spooks, forced to use food Banks

Unregistered
11-28-2021, 07:41 PM
Jobless mother-of-eight says she is forced to use food banks to feed her children after benefits were cut by £160-a-week because her eldest two are now over 16!...Notice how the Nigger Loving DM have pixeled the kids faces!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10251865/Mother-eight-says-forced-use-food-banks-feed-children-benefits-cut.html

Sandy
11-28-2021, 08:08 PM
She said: 'Unfortunately I have been given the nickname octomum and that has stuck. It is definitely holding me back from getting a job.

'I have applied for a number of jobs. Employers seem keen at first but when they realise who I am, I am rejected.

'I fear I will never be able to shake the octomum tag off.'

So her response to having Google search results is to cry a river to the Daily Mail, ensuring even more recent hits where she comes across like a bigger crywhore. And what's her problem, anyway, when there are so many woke companies that would love to hire her for diversity's sake?

They should all be sterilized, preferably by being thrown into an alligator pit. Then again, I'm thinking, poor alligators having to eat niggermeat.

Unregistered
11-28-2021, 11:26 PM
Where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks AND there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

What is it with fat, liberal, feminists that they willfully repel real human men, resort to burning coal and then wonder why their lives are such a mess and cry, "oh woe-is me! Help me, help me!"

In nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

And here's some thoughts:
Don't engage in bestiality with niggers.
Select a mate that has the desire and ability to support resultant offspring.
Don't create more offspring than you can support.
Be accountable for your decisions in life.

Less than zero sympathy for the plight of this coal burner and it's bazaar inhuman offspring.

Ignatow
11-28-2021, 11:56 PM
This burner is ultra lucky! 8 sprogs, still alive?

Buck Simian
11-29-2021, 12:00 AM
Ive got a better idea. Give that stuff from the food bank to some elderly white couple or a white family in need and let the burner and her niglets starve.

AFN_Weasel
11-29-2021, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately the easiest way to lose the "octomom" label is simply to have another little pile of shit.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-29-2021, 12:46 AM
Unfortunately the easiest way to lose the "octomom" label is simply to have another little pile of shit.
That would be sprog nueve cuz we wuz hispanics too n sheeit.

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 01:20 AM

You hit that nail on the head! It may already be a work in progress!
:fume

haywood
11-29-2021, 11:20 AM
Where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks AND there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

What is it with fat, liberal, feminists that they willfully repel real human men, resort to burning coal and then wonder why their lives are such a mess and cry, "oh woe-is me! Help me, help me!"

In nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

Less than zero sympathy for the plight of this coal burner and it's bazaar inhuman offspring.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
11-29-2021, 09:01 PM
where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks and there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

in nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

-----------

amen.

Unregistered
12-21-2021, 05:16 AM
I’m glad this website exists! I absolutely despite niggers!! I can’t stand them! I truly wish they didn’t exist!