PDA

View Full Version : Nigga finally arrested who killed Asian woman on NYC subway, cracked her head open

Everyday, it never stops
11-27-2021, 09:10 PM
Do not let the lie spread on Asian hate crimes not being a Nigga problem

It is Niggas and most media ignore
https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/cops-nab-murder-suspect-in-botched-subway-station-robbery/

Coon Club Road
11-28-2021, 11:04 AM
"Defense attorney Nicole Guliano said her client could not afford bail and argued for supervised release."

Typical defense tactic when representing a monkey shine.

Catch and rapid release at its best!
:fume

Ray Cizzums
11-28-2021, 12:37 PM
I haven't heard one word from nigger and ex-cop Eric Adams, NYC's mayor elect, about restoring qualified immunity
to NYPD officers. Right now, cops can be personally sued by anyone they stop, question or arrest - so why would they
do any of those things ? The great tradition of beating the tar out of NYC's wild niggers will never return, but for fuck's
sake, there's no one to stop their monkeyshines at present. Violence is what they understand, lets get it done !
:bugeye

haywood
11-28-2021, 01:37 PM
I haven't heard one word from nigger and ex-cop Eric Adams, NYC's mayor elect, about restoring qualified immunity
to NYPD officers. Right now, cops can be personally sued by anyone they stop, question or arrest - so why would they
do any of those things ? The great tradition of beating the tar out of NYC's wild niggers will never return, but for fuck's
sake, there's no one to stop their monkeyshines at present. Violence is what they understand, lets get it done !
:bugeye

Yep!!

Unregistered
11-28-2021, 02:35 PM
"Defense attorney Nicole Guliano said her client could not afford bail and argued for supervised release."

Typical defense tactic when representing a monkey shine.

Catch and rapid release at its best!
:fume

Let me supervise 'em!!

Sandy
11-28-2021, 03:55 PM
For making that stupid argument about bail, that lawyer should be given the gas chamber along with the nigger. I'm preaching to the choir when I point out that the nigger wasn't caught for months, so why should we expect it to show up to court now?

If I were the judge, I'd say, fine, no bail. And if the nigger doesn't show up, the lawyer takes the nigger's place. What's that shyster going to say to that?

All it took was a “perceived slight” in the subway to spark the death of an innocent Manhattan woman, prosecutors said Saturday.

So the nigger felt dissapekted, and that justified killing her?

It should have been windchimed already. You can't tell me these are the same species.

Unregistered
11-28-2021, 11:36 PM

Part of me hopes they keep defunding and hamstringing cops. It won't take long and the niggers will give the dumbass voters the government they deserve.
Eventually, there'll be a big reset regarding the nigger issue.
Sometimes you just have to let the village burn to save it.