PDA

View Full Version : Customer service nightmare

Noghettospoken
11-27-2021, 05:23 PM
So, I had to call customer service at Overstock.com, and who should answer the phone but a nigger. Yep, and the slowest nigger I have ever had to deal with. This sowpotamus was obviously reading from a script, and you could tell that her finger was moving under every word as she ooked. I never got an answer to my questions, since that wasn't on the script, and she was about as helpful as tits on a chicken. So I won't be doing business there again, since all they hire is niggers that ook on the phone.

Jim Crow
11-27-2021, 06:27 PM
Niggers are all useless.Some more-so than others.

Coon Club Road
11-28-2021, 11:10 AM
Yea I in most cases hang up, redial and cross my fingers a human picks up.

Phone niggers are a total waste of time. Especially utility niggers... water dept. electric co. gasco.

animal mother
11-28-2021, 01:51 PM
I used to get pissed when companies outsourced their customer service to India but at least they were polite and usually tried to be helpful. Niggers on the other hand, well you know.

MegaBeef
11-28-2021, 07:34 PM
This seems to be an EXTREMELY common problem.
My opionion of this it's either one of two things. The person who hired the nigger is either incredibly stupid, or the company does actually not want to help you and thinks by putting imbecile niggers on the phone you will get frustrated and give up.
If they think I'm going to give up, they've got another thing coming

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 03:32 PM
I used to get pissed when companies outsourced their customer service to India but at least they were polite and usually tried to be helpful. Niggers on the other hand, well you know.

India call taker greeting: May I know your name?

Nigger call taker greeting: Bix Nood X 10.

Tar Remover
01-04-2022, 03:03 AM
Niggers are fuckin' idiots. They prove it in SPADES daily......