PDA

View Full Version : 103 year old antiquated farm equipment reminisces about the good old days of being farm equipment

Whitey Ford
11-27-2021, 03:42 PM
Inspirational nigger story of the day.

The video features Shanika Bradshaw (@blackbeauty_305) asking her grandmother, Madie, about her time working on the cotton fields in Georgia and Florida. Madie remembers how difficult the work was and tells her granddaughter that she worked from three in the morning to five in the afternoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1y6nL9oZ4

https://archive.md/FZtrU#selection-399.0-407.240

Noghettospoken
11-27-2021, 04:22 PM
A nigger claiming to work! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Coon Club Road
11-27-2021, 04:44 PM
Hard to wade through all the Bix Nood nigger babble.

But I did pick up the grandspook (who has to be in its 60's at minimum if the old cotton picking machine is over 100) had no idea what cotton was used for.

And America wants us to hire these imbeciles to work in our binnises and sheeiittt?

:sheeit

Anastasia
11-29-2021, 03:26 AM
Just proves our point that the only time a nigger will work is when a whitey is standing behind it with a whip.

jenkemfactory
11-29-2021, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I read about that silly old chimp. Yeah, she 'loved' to "work" and later she "missed" "working".

Notice how they select their old nigs.

How about the even older nigs accounts of slavery? There have been recorded old nigs who recounted on how AFTER slavery ended, they went back to their old massas because they didn't know what to do on their own.

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I read about that silly old chimp. Yeah, she 'loved' to "work" and later she "missed" "working".

Notice how they select their old nigs.

How about the even older nigs accounts of slavery? There have been recorded old nigs who recounted on how AFTER slavery ended, they went back to their old massas because they didn't know what to do on their own.

Hell yes they did. Even though they were "slaves", they still found a way to fuck Whitey or they sure as shit wouldn't have stayed around once they were unlocked!

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 03:52 PM
Just proves our point that the only time a nigger will work is when a whitey is standing behind it with a whip.

Those fuckers work harder avoiding work than if they just did the work in the first place!

jenkemfactory
11-29-2021, 05:41 PM
Did anyone notice that gramma looks really HOOTTT! She sure is mudikable!
I'm sure the niggers at Dead Nigger Storage are taking turns on that hot corpse.

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 06:52 PM
A nigger would muh dikk a skunk's juice hole if it could find a way to hold it still!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 11:16 AM
Damn near busted my eardrums out when she'd monkey screech YEEEEEEAH! Holy shit!
Notice how the Grandspook could hardly believe the concept of working?

Tar Remover
01-26-2022, 04:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDGgTDtc3ww

Silly old nigger.....

Jim Crow
01-26-2022, 08:07 AM

My exact thoughts!

haywood
01-26-2022, 09:47 AM
A nigger would muh dikk a skunk's juice hole if it could find a way to hold it still!

Tru Dat!!