PDA

View Full Version : NH Congoloid dindu skates on beating his pregnant ho because 'cultural incompetence'

Mushmouth
07-09-2017, 10:20 PM

MANCHESTER - A Congolese immigrant escaped prosecution on six domestic-violence crimes when his lawyer convinced a city prosecutor that he lacked the cultural competency to participate in the American justice system, according to court and public records reviewed by the New Hampshire Union Leader.

Augustin Bahati, 33, who was arrested last August. According to court paperwork, he was accused of striking, pushing, grabbing, kicking and pulling out the hair of a woman who was 27 weeks pregnant at the time.

http://www.unionleader.com/crime/manchester-domestic-violence-case-dropped-for-cultural-incompetence-20170709

Cracka Jack
07-09-2017, 11:22 PM
But it can still collect welfare, EBT, and it can vote, right? Otherwise we would be racist.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Sweet Jesus...

What has happened to New Hampshire ???

Thirty years ago this shit-beast would have been lying in the gutter as the sun came up. :nigsign

Cat fur allergic
07-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Every time I drive to NH, I See some straight from Africa nigger riding a bike around town! I too thought it was a safe spot according to the statistics LOL.

IseDaDiva
07-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Perfectly sensible. We know in the Congo that " striking, pushing, grabbing, kicking and pulling out the hair of a woman" is totally acceptable behavior for niggers. Maybe they should try observing gorillas and learn how to be civilized.