PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are at it again......

Noghettospoken
11-26-2021, 09:42 PM
On Fox News......

Black Lives Matter claims America is 'stolen land' in Thanksgiving tweet
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-lives-matter-stolen-land-thanksgiving-hot-take

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Take it back then niggers. Jump, please….

CoonsЯus
11-27-2021, 10:20 AM
niggers clearly are not happy in this stolen territory. They should all pack up and return back to the motherland. Nigger whine has become so irritating, I have become totally allergic to niggers and their manipulators. I despise anything black. I am unfixable and am not looking to be cured.

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:19 PM
Damn..... I'm banned from FOX.

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:19 PM
niggers clearly are not happy in this stolen territory. They should all pack up and return back to the motherland. Nigger whine has become so irritating, I have become totally allergic to niggers and their manipulators. I despise anything black. I am unfixable and am not looking to be cured.

They should pack up and go to fuckin' hell.......

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-28-2021, 08:21 AM
They should pack up and go to fuckin' hell.......

Let em go anywhere but HERE!! Africa seems the logical choice for them though. Dey Muddahland dey so proud of. I've heard that even the niggers in Africa don't like American niggers lol.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-28-2021, 08:27 AM
"You are eating dry turkey and overcooked stuffing on stolen land," BLM's national arm wrote on Twitter Thursday. The post included a graphic repeating the "stolen land" claim.

And I'm lovin every minute of my "dry turkey" and "over-cooked stuffing" on this "stolen land" you miserable fuckin niggers!.....The fact that it pisses you niggers off makes me especially thankful too. I love it that niggers are so miserable.

haywood
11-28-2021, 10:34 AM
"You are eating dry turkey and overcooked stuffing on stolen land," BLM's national arm wrote on Twitter Thursday. The post included a graphic repeating the "stolen land" claim.

And I'm lovin every minute of my "dry turkey" and "over-cooked stuffing" on this "stolen land" you miserable fuckin niggers!.....The fact that it pisses you niggers off makes me especially thankful too. I love it that niggers are so miserable.

GREAT minds THINK alike!! FUCK those primates!!