PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Cathedral'is being revamped into a one Big Nigger Show!

Unregistered
11-26-2021, 06:30 PM
Notre Dame Cathedral 'is being turned into a woke theme park': Cathedral is being revamped with a 'discovery trail' and 'Christianity for dummies and exhibits mocking religion...Just to please the UK Nigger Lovers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10246695/Notre-Dame-turned-woke-theme-park.html

Unregistered
11-27-2021, 05:54 PM
Hey God, here's your chance to convert this atheist. If you really exist, please burn down that niggerloving church again.

Sandy
11-27-2021, 07:34 PM
Hey God, here's your chance to convert this atheist. If you really exist, please burn down that niggerloving church again.

Well, God didn't do it the first time. I still believe 100% it was jihad, and the frog-eaters won't admit it because they don't dare make the pisslamists angry.

It is written, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. But I could really pray for a big bolt of lightning to come down and incinerate the whole place. Preferably while the pope and its asslifter/nigger pals are inside.

Unregistered
11-28-2021, 07:06 AM
Well, God didn't do it the first time. I still believe 100% it was jihad, and the frog-eaters won't admit it because they don't dare make the pisslamists angry.

It is written, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. But I could really pray for a big bolt of lightning to come down and incinerate the whole place. Preferably while the pope and its asslifter/nigger pals are inside.

Well said. Lord haste the day.