PDA

View Full Version : Nigger free-for-all in San Fran

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 04:29 PM
Not one mention that it's all niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZDRgI86CE

Ray Cizzums
11-26-2021, 04:56 PM
The NY Post, a supposedly conservative newspaper, but owned by the cucks at Fox, do back-flips covering for niggers.
Teens, young men, four boys, homeless man, father of four, mother of two, veteran, high school student, shelter resident -
all built in excuse words, incorporated into the headlines when cops arrest someone. No arrest, and they play "Secret
suspect" - not a hint about who may have done the crime. I write to these idiot reporters, and ask if perhaps the suspects
had wool hair, smash noses and blubber lips, maybe we could narrow it down to 6.5% of the population.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 06:19 PM
YT approves of this. I tried to reply to a nigger lover in the comments. I didn't say anything offensive, just "Facts are racist".

I got this:

https://i.imgur.com/BK2h00U.png

Coon Club Road
11-26-2021, 08:52 PM
Not a "free for all" but a "Free For All Niggers".

haywood
11-28-2021, 01:54 PM
YT approves of this. I tried to reply to a nigger lover in the comments. I didn't say anything offensive, just "Facts are racist".

I got this:

https://i.imgur.com/BK2h00U.png

NO surprise!!

AR Patriot
11-28-2021, 08:00 PM
Next the subhuman trash will be squawking about "pharmacy deserts" because there aren't any in their neighborhoods.

This is why I am a Jared Taylor'esque "Race Realist".

Jim Crow
11-28-2021, 08:37 PM
Niggers and they free gibbs!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-29-2021, 12:48 AM
Not one mention that it's all niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZDRgI86CE
I always have libs on various sites telling me “go watch more faux news”. I don’t watch that shit either you fucking retards. What makes them think it’s any better than the nigger coddling news they watch?

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-29-2021, 12:52 AM
The NY Post, a supposedly conservative newspaper, but owned by the cucks at Fox, do back-flips covering for niggers.
Teens, young men, four boys, homeless man, father of four, mother of two, veteran, high school student, shelter resident -
all built in excuse words, incorporated into the headlines when cops arrest someone. No arrest, and they play "Secret
suspect" - not a hint about who may have done the crime. I write to these idiot reporters, and ask if perhaps the suspects
had wool hair, smash noses and blubber lips, maybe we could narrow it down to 6.5% of the population.
Try typing “black man kills white woman” into any search engine you can think of. You will get nothing but white man kills black person search results. You have to type “teen, youth, etc. kills man” to get the nigger murders and there are thousands of results. It’s disgusting/disheartening to see this shit, know this shit and be powerless against it. You are just called a racist or banned for ever daring to point it out.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2021, 03:04 AM
I always have libs on various sites telling me “go watch more faux news”. I don’t watch that shit either you fucking retards. What makes them think it’s any better than the nigger coddling news they watch?

At least they show the videos so people can see for themselves that it's all niggers. I can't recall the last time I saw big gangs of YT storming stores and stealing everything in sight. Maybe it never happens?

But not even this - watching packs of groids chimping will change the minds of the libtards. They're probably telling each other, "It's the disadvantaged who do this as they are so deprived."

Deprived people might steal food, not 'jurry", electronics and overpriced clown shoes.

Anastasia
11-29-2021, 03:44 AM
Fox News, the NY Post, and other "conservative" mainstream media outlets are owned by the same slime who own CNN, MSNBC, and all the other standard leftist media. The same people are sitting on one another's boards of directors. It's all interconnected. There's no competition and no independence. Fox News and the NY Post only exist to provide the illusion of "choice." They are nothing more than controlled opposition.

I respect Tucker Carlson as an individual because he "gets it." It's obvious that he's redpilled and knows the score, but of course there are certain things he can't say on TV. Most of the other talking heads on Fox News are just neocon niggerlovers. Fox's true owners are desperate to fire Tucker but his high ratings are in the way. I believe at some point he will be let go, the overlords are just waiting for the right excuse.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 11:20 AM
NO surprise!!

No surprise at all. I'm permanently banned from YouTube for simply stating "Native Americans" aren't native to North America. Simply a fact. I hate all of those liberal Nigger lovin sites with a passion.

Celticgirl
11-30-2021, 12:05 PM
No surprise at all. I'm permanently banned from YouTube for simply stating "Native Americans" aren't native to North America. Simply a fact. I hate all of those liberal Nigger lovin sites with a passion.

They aren't. I heard Salutreans were hear first. Makes sense given the ice bridge and ice age. I don't know why everyone is so sensitive about it. I have a cousin that is married to a guy with American Indian ancestry. He has one of those posters up "The original ICE agency" or something like that. With American Indians in it.

haywood
11-30-2021, 12:26 PM

GREAT minds think alike!! The libtards are BUTT HURT because you spoke the TRUTH!! Orwell anyone?!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 12:28 PM
They aren't. I heard Salutreans were hear first. Makes sense given the ice bridge and ice age. I don't know why everyone is so sensitive about it. I have a cousin that is married to a guy with American Indian ancestry. He has one of those posters up "The original ICE agency" or something like that. With American Indians in it.

I know that the North American Indian can trace their DNA directly to people who originated in Siberia who crossed over the Bering Land Bridge some 15 - 18 thousand years ago. It's laughable when libtards claim we're living on "stolen land".

AR Patriot
11-30-2021, 01:29 PM

Plus they use the term "senseless violence" often times when it's obviously anti-white hatred.

Ray Cizzums
11-30-2021, 03:02 PM
Plus they use the term "senseless violence" often times when it's obviously anti-white hatred.

More often it's described as "Random violence", or a "Robbery gone bad", like in the Tessa Majors case.
Preying on whites is never mentioned. Terms like "An argument between" or "The fight started" are used
to describe assaults and 5 on 1 gang beatings of elderly and handicapped people, by wild nigger convicts.

Tar Remover
01-26-2022, 04:25 AM
GOOD! FUCK them. It's what they voted for. Choke on it, liberal cocksuckers.

:libdance:liblube