PDA

View Full Version : Ben and Jerrys introduce new Colin Kaepernick Ice Cream

MegaBeef
11-26-2021, 11:50 AM
Colin Kaepernick Honored with Ben & Jerry's Flavor ... 'Change the Whirled'
https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/colin-kaepernick-ben-and-jerrys-ice-cream-flavor-change-the-whirled/

UUUGH...
B & J will be giving a metaphorical BJ to whiner of the decade.
I'm not surprised at this just disgusted that any company would pay this spoiled little brat of a man child half nig.
But Ben & Jerrys is after all one of those dumb liberal Heeb San Fran companies so it's not too surprising I guess,
Seeing his stupid face and disgusting clown afro is enough to spoil my appetite. What kind of loser would buy this.
I hope B & J goes bankrupt and I highly doubt it will sell.
Spread the word amongst the stoners and liberals making their arses more fat (their customers)
Boycott Ben & Jerrys
tell them you found a piece of poop in the last carton you bought

Celticgirl
11-26-2021, 02:26 PM
Him being from Wisconsin I was wondering if he'd make a comment on Waukesha. Silly me. He seems like just not a pleasant person. Black or not. I saw his adoptive family interviewed years ago. Seemed like nice enough people. He just seemed ungrateful to them. His birth mom was a mudshark.

They say he was not that great a player either.

haywood
11-26-2021, 03:41 PM
Him being from Wisconsin I was wondering if he'd make a comment on Waukesha. Silly me. He seems like just not a pleasant person. Black or not. I saw his adoptive family interviewed years ago. Seemed like nice enough people. He just seemed ungrateful to them. His birth mom was a mudshark.

He SUCKED!! Why do you think the nig hybrid is so good at KNEELING?!

MegaBeef
11-26-2021, 08:35 PM
He is one lazy nog, they should've name the flavor "lazy ass nigger." I mean I would buy that just for the packaging, it would make a good meme....
How's he going to get to his destiny in life of scrubbing toilets for a living when companies keep paying him to do absolutely nothing?
I prefer to not see another Feetzball nigger on TV anyway.
Nigger = zero drive or responsibility or guilty concience for doing absolutely nothing.
You could say you found a piece of poop ON the carton and that would be true.

Ben & Jerry are I guess a couple fudge packing gay boomer men from Vermont... Vermont the San Fran of the East... I get misled by their dumb font and "Cherry Garcia" obviously trying to suck off the departed singer for popularity on their tiny ripoff cartons

Coon Club Road
11-26-2021, 08:56 PM
I hope Colon Limpdick goes to his grave as an unemployed broke ass nigger at an early age.

CoonsЯus
11-27-2021, 08:33 AM
they should have called it ' Glory Hole ' flavor as the nigger is so adept to kneeling !

haywood
11-27-2021, 09:53 AM
I hope Colon Limpdick goes to his grave as an unemployed broke ass nigger at an early age.

So do I. Bat Fairy can't come quickly enough!!

Coon Club Road
11-27-2021, 01:13 PM
they should have called it ' Glory Hole ' flavor as the nigger is so adept to kneeling !

:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-28-2021, 08:45 AM

He was average at best. Below average actually for the NFL. Awkward throwing motion and poor field perception. Shut down his scrambling and you pretty much shut down his game completely. That's why nobody wanted his sorry ass, not to mention that since he became so radicalized, he was poisen for ANY team. That is one ungrateful half-baked nigger. Gets abandoned by his nigger fucker Mom, gets raised by a white family who give him a nice upbringing and he shits all over them by acting the typical whitey-hating radical nigger! It's in the DNA. Moral of the story for these libtard white people who think they're helping out the poor little nigger keeds is DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!! And nigger couples never seem to adopt little abandoned nigger kids now do they.

jenkemfactory
11-28-2021, 04:04 PM
Colin Kaepernick Honored with Ben & Jerry's Flavor ... 'Change the Whirled'
https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/colin-kaepernick-ben-and-jerrys-ice-cream-flavor-change-the-whirled/

UUUGH...
B & J will be giving a metaphorical BJ to whiner of the decade.
I'm not surprised at this just disgusted that any company would pay this spoiled little brat of a man child half nig.
But Ben & Jerrys is after all one of those dumb liberal Heeb San Fran companies so it's not too surprising I guess,
Seeing his stupid face and disgusting clown afro is enough to spoil my appetite. What kind of loser would buy this.
I hope B & J goes bankrupt and I highly doubt it will sell.
Spread the word amongst the stoners and liberals making their arses more fat (their customers)
Boycott Ben & Jerrys
tell them you found a piece of poop in the last carton you bought

Someone squat down on a bucket of ice and invented a new flavor?

Coon Club Road
11-29-2021, 06:12 PM
"... Moral of the story for these libtard white people who think they're helping out the poor little nigger keeds is DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!! ..."

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey!

Proven time and time again.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2021, 09:11 PM
He is one lazy nog, they should've name the flavor "lazy ass nigger." I mean I would buy that just for the packaging, it would make a good meme....
How's he going to get to his destiny in life of scrubbing toilets for a living when companies keep paying him to do absolutely nothing?
I prefer to not see another Feetzball nigger on TV anyway.
Nigger = zero drive or responsibility or guilty concience for doing absolutely nothing.
You could say you found a piece of poop ON the carton and that would be true.

Ben & Jerry are I guess a couple fudge packing gay boomer men from Vermont... Vermont the San Fran of the East... I get misled by their dumb font and "Cherry Garcia" obviously trying to suck off the departed singer for popularity on their tiny ripoff cartons

They kind of look that way:

Jim Crow
11-29-2021, 10:29 PM
I’m not big on ice cream and sweets. But on the rare occasion that I may eat ice cream, I’d go for Häagen-Dazs pistachio or Breyers natural vanilla.Never tried or would try ben and jerry.Fuck those two liberal cocksuckers!

11-29-2021, 11:47 PM
I’m not big on ice cream and sweets. But on the rare occasion that I may eat ice cream, I’d go for Häagen-Dazs pistachio or Breyers natural vanilla.Never tried or would try ben and jerry.Fuck those two liberal cocksuckers!

Yeah, I boycott these nigger lovin companies anymore. Fuck em. If all white people boycotted their woke asses they'd be broke. Niggers don't buy ice cream, they just steal it like they steal everything else.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-30-2021, 12:08 AM
It never ceases to amaze me who liberals pick as heroes. The pedophile killed by Rittenhouse, Joseph Rosenbaum? I watched them defend that piece of shit relentlessly.
St George? Colin Krapernig here? Why are these derelicts their definition of heroes?

11-30-2021, 05:08 AM
It never ceases to amaze me who liberals pick as heroes. The pedophile killed by Rittenhouse, Joseph Rosenbaum? I watched them defend that piece of shit relentlessly.
St George? Colin Krapernig here? Why are these derelicts their definition of heroes?

One reason is niggers and their admiring nigger loving cheering section of Liberals rarely, if ever, do anything that benefits society. They're just a drain on society so they don't have a very large pool of choices of who they can admire as heros.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 05:25 AM
Someone squat down on a bucket of ice and invented a new flavor?
Going to get this clown afro niggers ice cream walk around the store till it melts a bit then dump it out, take a dump in the carton and put it back in the freezer section. Then some libtard moron aspiring SJW can have their... just desserts?

... sigh... I'm not the best at puns

Coon Club Road
12-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Going to get this clown afro niggers ice cream walk around the store till it melts a bit then dump it out, take a dump in the carton and put it back in the freezer section. Then some libtard moron aspiring SJW can have their... just desserts?

... sigh... I'm not the best at puns

Pun of the Day Award!
:thumb
:potd

Ignatow
12-02-2021, 01:10 AM
I wonder if Ben & Jerry's will have a George Nigger flavor to honor their ape saint?

12-03-2021, 09:31 AM
I wonder if Ben & Jerry's will have a George Nigger flavor to honor their ape saint?

Will taste like Fentanyl and Crack.

Sandy
12-21-2021, 09:47 PM
He was average at best. Below average actually for the NFL. Awkward throwing motion and poor field perception. Shut down his scrambling and you pretty much shut down his game completely. That's why nobody wanted his sorry ass, not to mention that since he became so radicalized, he was poisen for ANY team. That is one ungrateful half-baked nigger. Gets abandoned by his nigger fucker Mom, gets raised by a white family who give him a nice upbringing and he shits all over them by acting the typical whitey-hating radical nigger! It's in the DNA. Moral of the story for these libtard white people who think they're helping out the poor little nigger keeds is DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!! And nigger couples never seem to adopt little abandoned nigger kids now do they.

The nigger was the worst QB under moderate pressure in anyone's memory. It got sacked more than a Thailand rice field! This is the real oppression it suffered, because it sucked.

The nigger was such a lousy team player in the first place, that the 49ers linemen really didn't care if anyone broke through. They knew they were going to lose anyway. Kaepernig was something like 1 win and 20 losses as a starter, which is why he had to start the kneeling BS as a distraction, then cry racisms.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2021, 10:57 PM
Will taste like Fentanyl and Crack.
We should let the niggers have as much fentanyl and crack as they want. Hell, make it a welfare program. Drop off the strongest fentanyl laced crack right to every one of their doorsteps.