PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed Niggerberry blast from the past..

NiggertoeRidesAgain
11-25-2021, 12:24 AM
Too bad three white men went down for the batwing assist on this POS Nigger... there is other footage of him involved in stealing a big screen TV from the Brunswick Walmart
with his crew of budding young Nigger felons...

but here is one showing what the gentlemen could not have known.. this is a Nigger that would never shut up.. and antagonized the police when he was confronted
being a Nigger doing its feral Niggering in public places...

ummm ... enjoy... ** hurl **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7o_6uI9R0

AFN_Weasel
11-25-2021, 01:07 AM
Police really don't want to deal with all the paperwork and hassle of arresting so-called "innocent" niggers, but these fools give them no choice. The niggers are always arrogant and disrespectful. Then they wind up in jail and cry racism.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-25-2021, 01:21 AM
You have to let the niggers steal tvs nowadays or risk the tv falling on and batwinging the nigger while it runs away. al the nigger king sharpton will show up and demand you be charged with murder because you should’ve known better than to chase the poor, oppressed, low IQ nigger.

Coon Club Road
11-25-2021, 07:46 AM
And while they are stealing your shit and run out of their clown shoes while you are engaged in a chase, bumping their brainless head, another lawsuit!
Fucking niggers!
Who gave them shoes in the first place?
:fume

haywood
11-25-2021, 07:50 AM
Police really don't want to deal with all the paperwork and hassle of arresting so-called "innocent" niggers, but these fools give them no choice. The niggers are always arrogant and disrespectful. Then they wind up in jail and cry racism.

That is why a nigger will be pulled over for something as minor as not using a turn signal when turning and more than likely a cop would let a human off with a warning but the nigger will chimp out uncontrollably and either get arrested or batwinged!! It's the undeveloped FRONTAL LOBE!! Niggers have ZERO SELF CONTROL!!

NiggertoeRidesAgain
11-25-2021, 09:55 PM
stealing your shit and run out of their clown shoes while you are engaged in a chase
:fume

So funny you said that . There was even some comment made about this Nigger's long and dirty toe nails after he was batwinged while "jogging" ( i.e. casing the neighborhood )
and just as you said...ran out of his clown shoes... damnnn

Tell it like it is
11-26-2021, 09:06 AM
My heart goes out to the men who did the world a favor and now life as they know it is over.Just trying to protect their neighborhood, the way I see it.At least they can take pride in knowing this worthless piece of monkey shit will never be back.
Should put his no good , excuse making dow of a mother on trial for bringing this evil to our world.