PDA

View Full Version : CoalToll Paid for mudshark and batwings for niggerjocker in murder-suicide of landwhale Savannah Blevens

Whitey Ford
11-24-2021, 07:34 PM
Man, woman found fatally shot at southeast side apartment

https://i.imgur.com/IsBbsoF.jpg

Two people were found dead in an apartment on the city’s southeast side Friday morning, according to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

The Marion County Coroner’s Office on Monday identified them as Savannah Blevens, 34, and Anthony Henderson Jr., 35. Blevens’ death was ruled a homicide; Henderson’s death was ruled a suicide.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/man-woman-found-fatally-shot-at-southeast-side-apartment/

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 03:09 PM
Man, woman found fatally shot at southeast side apartment

https://i.imgur.com/IsBbsoF.jpg

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-watch-8/man-woman-found-fatally-shot-at-southeast-side-apartment/

If they wanted an accurate image of Anthony "thee nigger" Henderson Jr., they'd picture him in Hell, surrounded by fire, with Satan anally raping his black ass and little demons with pitchforks stabbing him in his stupid lookin corn-rowed head while a Witch is force-feeding him bat head soup. Not floating around in the clouds implying the nigger is gravitating towards Heaven. SMH.

Ray Cizzums
11-30-2021, 04:03 PM
This nigger's problem solving skills were excellent, I must say.
Thanks, from the taxpayers.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
12-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Maybe the fat whore and her nigger got blown away by one of her former bucks, or the nigger's ex-hoe did it.

Aww, look at Anthony, floating around the heavens. :lol

Rot in Hell, mah nigga!

Ignatow
12-01-2021, 04:10 PM
You lay down with a nigger, you lay down your life. Poetic justice for all nigger lovers.

Chimp Detester
12-01-2021, 04:14 PM
All "luv" stories involving miscegenation (coal-burning, oil-drilling, whigger or spigger behavious, etc) should end as great as this one did. May I suggest every cross-race couple be gifted a nice High Point powpow and a large box of bullets, in recognition of deyz work to end raycizzzzzzzms, gnomesayin?

IseDaDiva
12-01-2021, 06:29 PM
All "luv" stories involving miscegenation (coal-burning, oil-drilling, whigger or spigger behavious, etc) should end as great as this one did. May I suggest every cross-race couple be gifted a nice High Point powpow and a large box of bullets, in recognition of deyz work to end raycizzzzzzzms, gnomesayin?

Well, it has been said that "all great love stories end in tragedy." The mudsharks prove that every day. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2021, 12:43 AM
And what a love story I am sure it was… once upon a time Anthony met Savannah. He says “dayam whyte mayo bidge, you got a fat ass” savannah spread her hippo thighs and the nigger muh dikked her in the nearest public restroom. Savannah then met a even blacker buck and Anthony dun found dat sheeeit out. Anthony said”if I cain’t habs dat whyte poosay den nobody cans!” Pow! Right in the kissa!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-02-2021, 02:44 AM
And what a love story I am sure it was… once upon a time Anthony met Savannah. He says “dayam whyte mayo bidge, you got a fat ass” savannah spread her hippo thighs and the nigger muh dikked her in the nearest public restroom. Savannah then met a even blacker buck and Anthony dun found dat sheeeit out. Anthony said”if I cain’t habs dat whyte poosay den nobody cans!” Pow! Right in the kissa!

:rofl Thee End!

IseDaDiva
12-02-2021, 01:30 PM

That poignant tale of love found and lost - coming soon to the Hallmark Channel. Very touching.

:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2021, 01:38 PM
That poignant tale of love found and lost - coming soon to the Hallmark Channel. Very touching.

:rofl

A tale as old as time! Mudshark and theeeee nigger beast :lol