PDA

View Full Version : Meghan the coalburner asks her buck for her credit card back and pays the coal toll instead

Whitey Ford
11-24-2021, 05:43 PM
Upstate New York Man Charged With Murder After Allegedly Stabbing Ex-Girlfriend 40 Times in Front of Her Friend and a Child

https://i.imgur.com/F1hPvPL.jpg
Stabbed her 40 times!? What, did he run out of ammo for his Hi-Point?

Kason Parker, 33, stands accused of murder in the second degree over the death of 27-year-old Meghan Kiefer. The defendant hails from Albany, N.Y.; the slaying occurred more than three hours away in Coram, N.Y. on Long Island east of New York City.

According to New York City CBS affiliate WCBS, family members of the deceased cried in court as details of the slaying were read aloud. Prosecutors say that Parker was staying at Kiefer’s house when the victim returned to retrieve her credit card. Kiefer requested the card back from her ex when, according to a witness cited by law enforcement, the brutal incident occurred on the woman’s own lawn.

Suffolk County District Attorney Timothy Sini said that Parker “pulled her out of the car” and that it initially appeared Parker was “punching” his victim. That read on the situation quickly gave way to a different interpretation of the scene, however, as it became clear to the witness that Parker allegedly had a “knife in his hand.”

Their relationship was reportedly “an abusive situation” for some time, one neighbor told the television station.

Law enforcement officials say a neighbor reported an injured woman around 4:45 p.m. on Saturday. The victim was found laying still on the grass with multiple stab wounds and was rushed to nearby Stony Brook University Hospital, but by then it was already too late. She was pronounced dead as she arrived.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/upstate-new-york-man-charged-with-murder-after-allegedly-stabbing-ex-girlfriend-40-times-in-front-of-her-friend-and-a-child/

Ray Cizzums
11-24-2021, 05:58 PM
Not a very bright 'burner there. Just call the credit card company and put a stop on the account, ffs !
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
11-24-2021, 09:13 PM
Not a very bright 'burner there. Just call the credit card company and put a stop on the account, ffs !
:bugeye

You're thinking? How dare you think.

The dumb burner was too stupid to avoid the groid.

IseDaDiva
11-24-2021, 09:43 PM
I am unable to find a pic of the perp anywhere.

Jim Crow
11-25-2021, 12:11 AM
Another story/ with a happy ending.
Dead burner.Jailed nigger.

haywood
11-25-2021, 12:21 PM
another story/ with a happy ending.
Dead burner.jailed nigger.

a win win!!

IseDaDiva
11-25-2021, 01:43 PM
Apparently his mug shot is being kept secret but I did find this:

Whitey Ford
05-04-2023, 04:43 AM
I am unable to find a pic of the perp anywhere.

Apparently his mug shot is being kept secret but I did find this:

This is just now going to court. And pics now available. Damn, that is one fucking ugly ass baboon. This whore burned coal with that thing?

https://i.ibb.co/T1tP655/Untitled-design-82-wdpbgl.webp

Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond A. Tierney today announced the conviction of Kason Parker, 35, of Albany, of Murder in the Second Degree for the fatal stabbing of Meghan Kiefer in 2021.

“This defendant showed no mercy in the brutal and senseless murder of the victim, Meghan Kiefer,” said District Attorney Tierney. “The defendant chose to plead guilty rather than go to trial once he was confronted in court with the irrefutable evidence in this case put together by the Suffolk County Police Department. This plea will not return Ms. Kiefer to her family, but hopefully, it will provide a small measure of closure for all those that loved her.”

https://breaking911.com/stabbed-54-times-man-admits-murdering-ex-girlfriend-on-first-day-of-trial/

Defund Welfare
05-04-2023, 05:58 AM
That took quite a long time. The nigger continues to suck up tax dollars for the rest of its worthless life, so that’s a little disappointing. Maybe it’ll croak in solitary confinement.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-04-2023, 06:35 AM
He just beams with intelligence.