PDA

View Full Version : Do we keep the halfbreeds?

Unregistered
11-24-2021, 02:05 AM
I think most full Africans will be eliminated by the new technology but I have had some positive interactions from some well trained negro mixed corporate slaves recently. I wonder if they can be converted into indentured servants and breeders, or just exterminated?

Will they just chimp out or can they be effective in the new reset? Can we use them in war against Africa? Nigger eradication is survival now.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2021, 10:58 AM
Any animal with negro DNA in it is an animal and animalistic behavior can be expected at any time.

Very similar to a canine that goes for years without so much as growling at anyone, only to witness it suddenly chew the head off a human.

Sandy
11-24-2021, 08:43 PM
We often compare "people" who are part niggers to fine wine that's been polluted. If you have a case of Chateau Lafite, all of whose bottles a nigger pulled the cork on and pissed in, do you keep one because the nigger pissed only a drop into it?

All the part niggers have to go.

Ignatow
11-24-2021, 09:14 PM
Scientists say that chimps share about 98% of their DNA with humans, but chimps cannot be called 98% human. A nigger may technically have 99.999% human DNA, but ANY part nigger, one drop or a millionth of a drop, means it still cannot be called human. So, no, half-breeds are very far from being human.

Nigger Wrangler BXF
11-25-2021, 02:14 AM
I think most full Africans will be eliminated by the new technology but I have had some positive interactions from some well trained negro mixed corporate slaves recently. I wonder if they can be converted into indentured servants and breeders, or just exterminated?

Will they just chimp out or can they be effective in the new reset? Can we use them in war against Africa? Nigger eradication is survival now.

There's a "one drop" rule for a reason. One single drop of nigger spoils the whole body.

In my youth I thought there was a difference between a nigger and a black "person." A lifetime of experience has taught me better.

A nigger is a nigger, is a nigger, is a nigger. No exceptions.

Keep Britain White
11-25-2021, 04:49 PM
We often compare "people" who are part niggers to fine wine that's been polluted. If you have a case of Chateau Lafite, all of whose bottles a nigger pulled the cork on and pissed in, do you keep one because the nigger pissed only a drop into it?

All the part niggers have to go.

Totally agree!