PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets capped mid-cRap

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 07:00 PM
It's very dark but you can see teef 'n eyes. Best part is the chiggun commercial playing after the buck gets made good. Finally some niggers with a decent aim.

https://www.hiphopoverload.com/graphic-video-of-19-year-old-brooklyn-rapper-being-shot-and-killed-while-rapping-on-instagram-live/

jenkemfactory
11-23-2021, 07:13 PM
I can't keep track of all the nigger livestream deaths.

Free phones for all niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2021, 11:37 AM
I sing along to classic rock songs. Does that make me a rockstar? They call every nigger a rapper nowadays. Good riddance “rapper” nigger.

Coon Club Road
11-25-2021, 12:22 AM
That nigger deserves to have been shot for producing a video of such shitty quality.

The chicken commercial was for SubWay.

Wonder why I never hear SubWay commercials advertising chicken around here? :lol

Ignatow
11-25-2021, 02:35 AM
This made me laugh so hard! A nigger shot while being a monkey, making sounds of pure gibberish.

haywood
11-25-2021, 01:31 PM
This made me laugh so hard! A nigger shot while being a monkey, making sounds of pure gibberish.

Yep!!

Tar Remover
01-17-2022, 02:04 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Chimp Detester
01-17-2022, 02:18 PM
Since every gathering of the stinking manure pile (koon-erals, weddings, ballgames, cRap koon-certs, church, etc.) results in beautiful godifications taking place, I say we need to go overboard on getting huge numbers of niggers to ape-tend these glorious events. Post announcements on your Face-spook pages, Instagram, etc. Perhaps even bleeding heart coal-burners and oil-drillers can find goodness ape-tending these events.

haywood
01-17-2022, 05:23 PM
Since every gathering of the stinking manure pile (koon-erals, weddings, ballgames, cRap koon-certs, church, etc.) results in beautiful godifications taking place, I say we need to go overboard on getting huge numbers of niggers to ape-tend these glorious events. Post announcements on your Face-spook pages, Instagram, etc. Perhaps even bleeding heart coal-burners and oil-drillers can find goodness ape-tending these events.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Ray Cizzums
01-17-2022, 08:50 PM
Armed music critics ? I approve !
:bugeye

Jim Crow
01-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Always amusing to see a nigger get winged.