PDA

View Full Version : Rape suspect Onjre tries to jump out 6th story window to avoid arrest- bounces off glass!

Whitey Ford
11-23-2021, 02:38 AM
Man charged with assault, kidnapping and rape after hotel employee sees woman's plea for help (https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2021/11/22/man-arrested-after-employee-sees-womans-plea-help/8722260002/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-af5vHV4jY

A front desk attendant called police for a welfare check, according to a press release.

"She stated she noticed a male and female and that the female looked unwell. She stated she was discreetly able to ask the female if she was okay and the female used body language to indicate that something was wrong," the press release said.

During a call to police, the attendant said that she mouthed, "Do you need help?" to the woman who nodded her head discreetly.

According to court documents, George struck the victim numerous times leaving visible bruises on her head and body. George stopped her from using her cellphone to call 911 and unplugged the hotel phone, the documents state.

George choked the woman until she was unconscious, documents said. When the woman was able to leave the room, George stayed close by her, but she attempted to make eye contact with hotel guests before finally catching the attention of an employee, the woman told police.

When officers arrived at the room and began to question George, he attempted to jump through a sixth-floor window but bounced off the reinforced glass and was taken into custody, court documents state.

SC Anemia
11-23-2021, 02:43 AM
he attempted to jump through a sixth-floor window but bounced off the reinforced glass and was taken into custody

Just as I was reading that, I imagined a roadrunner & coyote cartoon. Was it an Acme window?

:rofl

Thanks for the video Whitey, that was funny as hell.

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 06:57 PM
Nigger needs that numbah!

If only he had broken through and the room was on the 10th floor.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2021, 12:40 PM
Just as I was reading that, I imagined a roadrunner & coyote cartoon. Was it an Acme window?

:rofl

Thanks for the video Whitey, that was funny as hell.
Too bad a 2 ton anvil didn’t fall on his heyad.

AR Patriot
11-24-2021, 07:45 PM
That is absolutely hilarious! It's almost like he did it to entertain the cops…sort of like a "Resisting Arrest: The Musical" dance move.

jenkemfactory
11-24-2021, 09:09 PM
This. except that its black.

Coon Club Road
11-25-2021, 12:16 AM
What a Goddamn shame that window didn't explode allowing that nigger a 60 foot flight to the parking lot.

Wrangling niggers is a thankless job.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 11:32 AM
I could swear I heard that cop chuckle when that nigger hit the glass. Lol

Tar Remover
01-17-2022, 07:02 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Funny shit, right there! Too bad it didn't go through the glass....

haywood
01-17-2022, 09:30 AM
Too bad a 2 ton anvil didn’t fall on his heyad.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

01-17-2022, 02:38 PM
This. except that its black.

18343:rofl Funny shit,!

01-17-2022, 02:39 PM
Too bad a 2 ton anvil didn’t fall on his heyad.:rofl

tweakstick
01-17-2022, 06:48 PM
Is the window going to be OK?

This is one of those few times that it's a damn shame they don't make windows like they used to. The only thing that could have made this funnier would have been the parking lot camera shot of it splatting on the pavement.

Now the taxpayers are gonna get muh-dikked as well. I just hope the victim wasn't human - unless she's a burner. In that case, ho hum.

That two seconds of bounce needs to be gif'd. I'd do it but it's YT.

Mucusplug
01-25-2022, 11:21 AM
Guilty!!!