PDA

View Full Version : Facespook: most hate directed towards nigger cunts

jenkemfactory
11-22-2021, 11:25 PM
Haha! Washington compost whining again. Facespook has a lot of hate going on. It seems like most of the hate is directed towards stinking nigger cunts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/11/21/facebook-algorithm-biased-race/

Noghettospoken
11-23-2021, 07:01 AM
Haha! Washington compost whining again. Facespook has a lot of hate going on. It seems like most of the hate is directed towards stinking nigger cunts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/11/21/facebook-algorithm-biased-race/

Those sows need to be hated. Especially the self entitled battle sows that think they are something special. You know, the ones that don't get the muh dikking and drive their welfare Scalades.

haywood
11-23-2021, 08:42 AM

NO surprise!!

Nig Zero
11-23-2021, 10:36 AM
Nig Sows are the worst form of life on the planet. Even worse than the fictional Morlocks (who I think would have evolved from the nigger):

One of these is wearing a mask, not sure which one.

jenkemfactory
11-23-2021, 11:54 AM
Nig Sows are the worst form of life on the planet. Even worse than the fictional Morlocks (who I think would have evolved from the nigger):

Means nothing. Some buck will muhdik both.
It is only disgusting to humans.

Nig Zero
11-23-2021, 12:17 PM
:rofl

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 07:09 PM

Sows, be they young hoes, single mammies, or fully -matured, massive battlesows are without exception the most depraved, fugly, filthy, vicious creatures on the planet and I dare anyone to find someone on this earth who likes them.

Anastasia
11-25-2021, 10:22 PM
Not enough.

Ray Cizzums
11-26-2021, 12:15 AM

Tarana Burke could be the ugliest sow I've ever seen. She takes credit for founding the @metoo movement,
but everyone is too afraid to call bullshit on that. No one harassed that monster. Offering her muh-dikk was
charity, at worst. What's more incredible is some nigger got this beast pregnant. This kind of fugly should
never be allowed to replicate. Why do niggers not know that ?
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 01:18 AM
Tarana Burke could be the ugliest sow I've ever seen. She takes credit for founding the @metoo movement,
but everyone is too afraid to call bullshit on that. No one harassed that monster. Offering her muh-dikk was
charity, at worst. What's more incredible is some nigger got this beast pregnant. This kind of fugly should
never be allowed to replicate. Why do niggers not know that ?

Double bagger?

Damn, that sow is lucky to be living now, where it gets fawned over by libtard clowns. Not long ago she would have been worked to death in dem ol' cotton fields back home, or sitting in a cage at a sideshow on Coney Island.

tweakstick
11-26-2021, 04:26 AM
Double bagger?

That one skipped both bags and went straight to coyote ugly.

Hurry up an gnaw that leg off before it wakes up, nigger, and hope none of your homies catch you leaving it's apartment.
https://i2.wp.com/wg.convio.net/images/content/pagebuilder/Coyote_in_trap_dogs_Jamie_P_Olson_WS2.jpg

Anastasia
11-26-2021, 07:46 AM
Facespook is so rabidly extreme nigger-loving, engaging in Gestapo-like censorship of anything remotely critical of niggers, that it's impossible for nigger cunts to be the recipients of the "most hate" on Facespook. Therefore, the article is FAKE NEWS - but what do you expect from the Washington comPost?

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 09:01 PM
Niggers and their nigger cunt sows are WORTHY of our ire and disgust.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-28-2021, 09:59 PM
Facespook is so rabidly extreme nigger-loving, engaging in Gestapo-like censorship of anything remotely critical of niggers, that it's impossible for nigger cunts to be the recipients of the "most hate" on Facespook. Therefore, the article is FAKE NEWS - but what do you expect from the Washington comPost?
Yea, I am banned another 30 days on there for daring to call one stupid. I am very careful but they ban me for even less each and every time. I needed the break anyway.

Ray Cizzums
11-28-2021, 11:42 PM
Yea, I am banned another 30 days on there for daring to call one stupid. I am very careful but they ban me for even less each and every time. I needed the break anyway.
Moving the goal posts is the favorite tactic of the woketurd. LiveLeak was a great site, wide open comments section,
great videos, and always a lively exchange between opposing points of view. Of course, liberal idiots got their silly
asses handed to them regularly, so the silencing began. Prohibited words, suspensions, ghost banning, channel
blocking, and non-stop goal post moving, with no notification of rules being changed. It got to where it was just a
leftist echo chamber, and everyone abandoned it. Formerly a top 100 site, they went dark last year.
That's where Facebook is heading, mark my words.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-29-2021, 12:19 AM
Moving the goal posts is the favorite tactic of the woketurd. LiveLeak was a great site, wide open comments section,
great videos, and always a lively exchange between opposing points of view. Of course, liberal idiots got their silly
asses handed to them regularly, so the silencing began. Prohibited words, suspensions, ghost banning, channel
blocking, and non-stop goal post moving, with no notification of rules being changed. It got to where it was just a
leftist echo chamber, and everyone abandoned it. Formerly a top 100 site, they went dark last year.
That's where Facebook is heading, mark my words.

Yea, I was on LiveLeak. I occasionally head over to leaked reality now. The only point of facespook for me is to troll. I deleted all real social media accounts I had.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-02-2021, 05:32 PM

Exactly. I call bullshit as well. You can't say shit about niggers on that platform without getting thrown in Facebook jail. Now the niggers and libs can be as vicious as they want if you're a white Conservative. I speak from experience.