PDA

View Full Version : black Friday, your thoughts

jenkemfactory
11-22-2021, 11:12 PM
Your thoughts on this up coming black Friday.

I think it will be black.
I predict there will be floating TVs and stampedes.

haywood
11-22-2021, 11:20 PM
Your thoughts on this up coming black Friday.

I think it will be black.
I predict there will be floating TVs and stampedes.

And Jo-dans!!

Anastasia
11-26-2021, 07:42 AM
Niggers always chimp out over the use of "black" in Black Friday. Being niggers, they're too retarded to realize that in that context, black is being used in a positive manner (in finance, "in the red" means a loss and "in the black" means a profit). Black Friday is named as such because it's typically the first day in the fiscal year when many companies register an overall yearly profit. But of course, all that will go right over a nigger's nappy head.

Niggers also chimp out over the term "black hole" because they think black holes are "bad" and therefore associating badness with black skin or whatever niggerwhine. Again, being niggers, they're too retarded to realize that a black hole is simply an object in space. It cannot be "good" or "bad."

Black holes aren't bad, but black niggers sure are.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-26-2021, 01:20 PM
Niggers always chimp out over the use of "black" in Black Friday. Being niggers, they're too retarded to realize that in that context, black is being used in a positive manner (in finance, "in the red" means a loss and "in the black" means a profit). Black Friday is named as such because it's typically the first day in the fiscal year when many companies register an overall yearly profit. But of course, all that will go right over a nigger's nappy head.

Niggers also chimp out over the term "black hole" because they think black holes are "bad" and therefore associating badness with black skin or whatever niggerwhine. Again, being niggers, they're too retarded to realize that a black hole is simply an object in space. It cannot be "good" or "bad."

Black holes aren't bad, but black niggers sure are.
I wish a blackhole would swallow up the niggers

Noghettospoken
11-26-2021, 02:37 PM
There is no way in hell that I would go anywhere near a retail establishment on Black Friday. Everyplace I have lived has been relatively quiet, but I have seen way too many instances of niggers having Cat5 chimpouts, running over people, fighting, stealing, and whatever. Granted, that shit isn't tolerated here in Montana, but I don't need the aggravation that would certainly come from, say, a Black Friday at Walmart. I will just stay home and enjoy this nice elk steak I'm grilling at the moment.

Anastasia
11-26-2021, 02:45 PM
Black Friday should be renamed Bleh Friday. (Actually, it should be named Nigger Friday, but of course that would never be tolerated by the mainstream). Everything about Bleh Friday represents everything that's wrong with Joe Biden's Amerika.

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 04:20 PM
Black Friday should be renamed Bleh Friday. (Actually, it should be named Nigger Friday, but of course that would never be tolerated by the mainstream). Everything about Bleh Friday represents everything that's wrong with Joe Biden's Amerika.

Whitey Ford
11-26-2021, 04:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/clGk38l.png

Coon Club Road
11-26-2021, 07:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/clGk38l.png

:rofl

Anastasia
11-27-2021, 01:08 AM
Another thing that causes niggers to chimp out: The fact that black mold is toxic, while white mold is not. Dat be rayciss!

I wonder if some BLM nigger will be so triggered by this that he'll eat black mold to prove muh blekk superiority/we wuz kangz an sheeit, and make himself good.

Noghettospoken
11-27-2021, 11:01 AM
Does chimping out have a scale like the Richter scale, with a Cat5 being 500 times worse than Cat1? Five on the Richter scale is only classed as moderate.

With some of those battle sows out there, Cat 5 is plenty!

haywood
11-27-2021, 11:53 AM
I wish a blackhole would swallow up the niggers

GREAT minds think alike!!

Coon Club Road
11-27-2021, 01:11 PM
Did they do a BOGOF?

Probably not... but maybe they'd throw in the whip that was used on its black ass to get it home.

You know, like when you adopt a dog they usually give you the collar, and chip in a leash?

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 05:51 AM
Every day has been Black Friday for about a year now....

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 05:54 AM
Another thing that causes niggers to chimp out: The fact that black mold is toxic, while white mold is not. Dat be rayciss!

I wonder if some BLM nigger will be so triggered by this that he'll eat black mold to prove muh blekk superiority/we wuz kangz an sheeit, and make himself good.

ooooohhhhhh, I sooooo fucking hope so!

jenkemfactory
11-28-2021, 07:20 AM
Dem niggaz iz werk'n overtime.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/27/us/best-buy-looting-minnesota/index.html

IseDaDiva
11-28-2021, 01:30 PM
Does chimping out have a scale like the Richter scale, with a Cat5 being 500 times worse than Cat1? Five on the Richter scale is only classed as moderate.

Yes, it does have a scale and advisory indicating appropriate action needed by humans.

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 03:30 PM
Dem niggaz iz werk'n overtime.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/27/us/best-buy-looting-minnesota/index.html

"At least 30 knuckle dragging niggers burglarize a Best Buy in Minnesota on Black Friday"

There. Fixed it.

IseDaDiva
11-28-2021, 06:40 PM
"At least 30 knuckle dragging niggers burglarize a Best Buy in Minnesota on Black Friday"

There. Fixed it.

Minnesota, where the citizens destroyed the James-Younger gang is now being defeated by a bunch of single-digit IQ niggers. Diversity is our strength!

Jim Crow
11-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Every day has been Black Friday for about a year now....

Yep.Every day in walmart or any other department store,you will encounter niggers in abundance. I liked it when walmart was open 24 hours a day. Wife and I would go 5 or 6 in the morning on Sunday. Very few niggs at that time,if any. Niggs home recovering from a long night of stealing hoeing and drugging.

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 08:57 PM
Yep.Every day in walmart or any other department store,you will encounter niggers in abundance. I liked it when walmart was open 24 hours a day. Wife and I would go 5 or 6 in the morning on Sunday. Very few niggs at that time,if any. Niggs home recovering from a long night of stealing hoeing and drugging.

Exactly. I HATE goddamn niggers......

Tar Remover
11-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Minnesota, where the citizens destroyed the James-Younger gang is now being defeated by a bunch of single-digit IQ niggers. Diversity is our strength!

Niggers are goddamn idiots. Love the avatar, Diva!