PDA

View Full Version : Niggers With Rifles Outside the Ahmaud Arbery Courthouse

SC Anemia
11-22-2021, 07:16 PM
These dumbasses are likely to fuck around and find out. I believe closing arguments will happen tomorrow and the case goes to the jury.

This ^^^ will not end well. I guess we'll find out shortly.

https://www.savannahnow.com/story/news/2021/11/22/black-panthers-ahmaud-arbery-murder-trial-brunswick-ga-black-lives-matter/8725048002/

animal mother
11-22-2021, 07:44 PM
I don’t expect any chimpouts because I see no way these assholes are acquitted. What dumb fucks go out nigger hunting with a 12 gauge and record the whole thing? They are even more stupid than your average pavement ape with their sail foam videos.

SC Anemia
11-22-2021, 08:10 PM
I don’t expect any chimpouts because I see no way these assholes are acquitted. What dumb fucks go out nigger hunting with a 12 gauge and record the whole thing? They are even more stupid than your average pavement ape with their sail foam videos.

I agree with every word of your post. For the record, I also believe these dipshits were out nigger hunting. My point was that niggers blinged-out in all that surplus gear (most of which is worn improperly) and with rifles wont mix well with the police when the verdict comes in. Convicted or acquitted, this trial couldn't possibly be more racially charged. Spooks are likely to chimp over either verdict. Hope I'm wrong because I hate seeing police officers injured while wrangling niggers. And....you know there'll be a battalion of cops present during the verdict.

At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys. :lol

animal mother
11-22-2021, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE]
At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys/QUOTE]

Armed niggers are not always a bad thing. Get two or more niggers together and bat wings will likely ensure due to “derespeck”

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:25 PM
I'm sure every nigger with a rifle is in someone's crosshairs.

Jim Crow
11-23-2021, 07:23 AM

Agreed! Giving the state videotaped evidence is retarded. They should’ve coordinated the same story with each other and stuck to it. Or better yet, refuse to talk without being in the presence of a lawyer. I’d do that even if someone broke in my house and i used deadly force.

SC Anemia
12-20-2021, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE]
At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys/QUOTE]

Armed niggers are not always a bad thing. Get two or more niggers together and bat wings will likely ensure due to “derespeck”

Especially if you get a whole herd of them armed and in or near a funeral.

jenkemfactory
12-20-2021, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=animal mother;199025]

Especially if you get a whole herd of them armed and in or near a funeral.

Or barrel.

jenkemfactory
12-20-2021, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=SC Anemia;200415]

Or barrel.

testing...

Bottle_of_Hate
12-20-2021, 07:35 PM
The one thing I couldn't stand in the trial was them showing that nigger in a bow tie like he wasn't a dangerous, violent thug.

haywood
12-21-2021, 12:47 PM
I agree with every word of your post. For the record, I also believe these dipshits were out nigger hunting. My point was that niggers blinged-out in all that surplus gear (most of which is worn improperly) and with rifles wont mix well with the police when the verdict comes in. Convicted or acquitted, this trial couldn't possibly be more racially charged. Spooks are likely to chimp over either verdict. Hope I'm wrong because I hate seeing police officers injured while wrangling niggers. And....you know there'll be a battalion of cops present during the verdict.

At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys. :lol

I remember those primate @$$h0le$!!