PDA

View Full Version : Coalburner Caught giving nigger head in the backseat of a police cruiser

Whitey Ford
11-22-2021, 12:47 AM
Now that is truly disgusting.

State troopers pulled over Yordan Noa and Summer Watkins on I-75 on Thursday. Troopers said Noa was driving with a suspended license and registration.

Before they made it home, a trooper caught them having oral sex in the backseat. Troopers said Noa was recording Watkins on his phone.

When troopers searched Noa’s vehicle, they also discovered marijuana and codeine.

https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2021/11/19/couple-caught-having-sex-in-fhp-troopers-car/

Jim Crow
11-22-2021, 08:35 AM
Why can’t we abide by the Old Testament?
Leviticus 20:16
If a woman approaches any animal to mate with it, you must kill both the woman and the animal. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

haywood
11-22-2021, 09:18 AM
Now that is truly disgusting.

https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2021/11/19/couple-caught-having-sex-in-fhp-troopers-car/

Disgusting!!

Nig Zero
11-22-2021, 10:34 AM
Why can’t we abide by the Old Testament?
Leviticus 20:16
If a woman approaches any animal to mate with it, you must kill both the woman and the animal. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I'm no Biblical theology or anything like that, but I understand that in the Bible, the word "beast" and "beast of the field" referred to niggers. The word "animal" in that context may be an intentional mistranslation by the publishers of several editions of the Bible.

Having said all that, I definitely agree with you!!!

Any human who would have "relations" with an animal/beast has something really, really wrong with them.

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:18 PM
I'm no Biblical theology or anything like that, but I understand that in the Bible, the word "beast" and "beast of the field" referred to niggers. The word "animal" in that context may be an intentional mistranslation by the publishers of several editions of the Bible.

Having said all that, I definitely agree with you!!!

Any human who would have "relations" with an animal/beast has something really, really wrong with them.

You got that right!