PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER! Waukesha Christmas parade killer is a snake-head NIGGER!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-22-2021, 12:10 AM
Its victims include children and elderly folks, as well as numerous other individuals in the crowd just there to celebrate Christmas.

Tell me again why these inbred slave-descended mongrels are still wasting North American air...?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mass-casualty-incident-in-wisconsin-car-plows-through-christmas-parade-developing/

Whitey Ford
11-22-2021, 12:14 AM
Video of incident:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1462574824426024972/pu/vid/592x1280/TWJ9Io6wHv1P4C5O.mp4?tag=12

Niggers shooting off guns while speeding off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSOseCJGBCU

Goddamn dirty animals.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-22-2021, 12:33 AM
Should have been the other way around, Whitey. You beat me to it by 3 minutes (as usual...) :lol

This has got to be some nigger's revenge fantasy for the Kyle Rittenhouse ruling.

Whitey Ford
11-22-2021, 01:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JiWBhkn.jpg

Buck Simian
11-22-2021, 02:05 AM
Nigger even has his rap videos on Youtube. You can even see what appears to be the same Ford Escape multiple times in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc8VqvGdSk&t

Bakkabawl Stah
11-22-2021, 05:59 AM
Disgusting. I know that street very well. Waukesha has a reputation locally for being very, very red.
Haven't been around here lately, just reading about niggers makes my blood boil. This hits close to home.
I'm so angry right now, fucking niggers! Worthless pieces of shit.
I won't say what I really want to, to stay within the rules of the site.
Beyond angry.

haywood
11-22-2021, 06:13 AM
Its victims include children and elderly folks, as well as numerous other individuals in the crowd just there to celebrate Christmas.

Tell me again why these inbred slave-descended mongrels are still wasting North American air...?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mass-casualty-incident-in-wisconsin-car-plows-through-christmas-parade-developing/

My first thought was that it was a nigger or an @$$lifter or a nigger-@$$lifter hybrid!! Anyway, BOTH species are WORTHLESS and have no place in CIVILIZED society!!

grim1
11-22-2021, 06:14 AM
This hits close to home. Why we tolerate these filthy animals is beyond my comprehension. If I had a magic wand, I would eliminate all nigger from the world. Fucking filthy coons. t

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 07:10 AM
"Person... Person of Interest... Driver". All names to describe the suspook in custody and absolutely no description of the niggers afoot.

All 3 should be shackled together, chained to a storm sewer grate, then run over slowly by a city bus with the suspension deflated.

Goddamn those niggers and the NEWS MEDIA as well!
:fume

Buck Simian
11-22-2021, 08:57 AM
Nigger even has his rap videos on Youtube. You can even see what appears to be the same Ford Escape multiple times in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc8VqvGdSk&t

Well that didn't take long. The video is unavailable. Channel has been deleted as well. Youtube is doing their part to cover up for the monkey and took down his hate white people and fuck the police rap videos.

IseDaDiva
11-22-2021, 12:37 PM
I wonder how long until it's turned loose this time. Or maybe this is one final straw that is going to make people wake up and realize they need to do something about rampant nigger crime and the enablers who put them back on the street pronto.

Activist Prosecutor Who Let Waukesha Suspected Mass Murderer out Has Very 'Interesting' Views

When Brooks was identified, the immediate question became how someone who was charged with multiple felonies, including with domestic abuse assessments, was let out of jail on just a $1,000 bond two days prior. The answer to that question is becoming clearer as we learn about the prosecutor’s office that handled those cases.

Apparently, ADA John Chisholm, whose office handled Brooks’ latest bout with the law, is a big proponent of far-left, activist DA George Gascon. RedState has covered the (https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/05/13/l-a-county-d-a-george-gascon-proves-that-he-is-on-the-side-of-criminals-despises-victims-n379594) repercussions of Gascon’s awful, crime-promoting policies in the past. Chisholm is also a big promoter of cash bail, sometimes called “bail reform,” which has routinely put violent criminals back on the streets to commit more crimes in major cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/22/activist-prosecutor-who-let-waukesha-suspected-mass-murderer-out-has-very-interesting-views-n479859

Looks like a fine, productive citizen:

Celticgirl
11-22-2021, 02:26 PM
I wonder how long until it's turned loose this time. Or maybe this is one final straw that is going to make people wake up and realize they need to do something about rampant nigger crime and the enablers who put them back on the street pronto.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/22/activist-prosecutor-who-let-waukesha-suspected-mass-murderer-out-has-very-interesting-views-n479859

Looks like a fine, productive citizen:

if someone had shot the coon then and there theyd get into more trouble than this coon

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 05:27 PM
"On Nov. 2, according to the complaint, Brooks ran over a woman with his car while she was walking through a gas station parking lot..."

Niggers can't drive and should not be allowed access to motor vehicles.

Sandy
11-22-2021, 05:41 PM
Of course the nigger has a long rap sheet. The only nigger that doesn't is newborn or hasn't been caught.

Every judge that let off easy (especially this one that let it out on $1000 bail!), every prosecutor, every parole board member voting to let it out, deserves to be put to death next to this nigger. They're all accomplices.

He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

In July 2020, police charged him with three other felonies – including reckless endangerment and being a felon in possession of a firearm. He’s also listed as a Tier 2 registered sex offender in Nevada.

A background check from Wisconsin's Department of Justice came back with over 50 pages of charges against Brooks stretching back decades. In 1999 he received his first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-christmas-parade-darrell-brooks

God damn it, there goes my blood pressure again.

MightyWhite
11-22-2021, 05:47 PM
The reason? Ever since we allowed a nigger in our gov't. it's been nothing but nigger problems.

IseDaDiva
11-22-2021, 06:40 PM
first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.

Maybe this time he'll get TEN years of probation! That'll teach him not to assault and kill people!

IseDaDiva
11-22-2021, 09:24 PM
Don't you dare call him a terrorist or say he's rayciss. Everyone knows only whitey is ever guilty of that. The brilliant Joe Biden says that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, or maybe even the Grand Wizard of the KKK. I forget. The murderous nigger? He just had a brain trauma. Dindunuffin.

For the first one, set your Universal Translator to "Human".

Chimp Detester
11-22-2021, 09:58 PM

18301 18302

Darrell brooks, you worthless stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd sex-crazed crap beast rodent son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo: You slaughtered valuable humans --even human kids and elderly-- in cold blood, you vile scumbag ape-turd. Even the youngest of those you killed or the most elderly are worth FAR more than a ten thousand niggers!

I for one am rooting for your extremely pain-filled goodificacion at the claws of one of your fellow NU classmates.

And meanwhile, Calvin the Cuddly Koon will be teaching you what it feels like to be a victim of the aids-infected radiator hose, as you have done to kids, you pedo nigger hippo turd.

Chimp Detester
11-22-2021, 10:01 PM
Does anybody know if all of the victims murdered by the disgusting ape-turd Darrell Brooks were human only and no niggers involved?

Groid_Rage
11-22-2021, 11:03 PM
He looks like a mulatto or maybe 3/8s white. But niggerness always subsumes any good genes and produces monsters

SC Anemia
11-22-2021, 11:23 PM
Of course the nigger has a long rap sheet. The only nigger that doesn't is newborn or hasn't been caught.

Sandy
11-22-2021, 11:48 PM

That picture is nothing a good Bowie knife can't fix, gnomesain?

Sandy
11-22-2021, 11:54 PM
Does anybody know if all of the victims murdered by the disgusting ape-turd Darrell Brooks were human only and no niggers involved?

Here's a picture of one. I'm really struggling not to cry right now. I can't imagine what that husband is going through. Two of my friends recently lost a child in an auto accident, and they're still numb. They wake up every day and wonder when it'll turn out to be just a bad dream.

All the names sound human to me.

Virginia Sorenson, 79
LeAnna Owen, 71
Tamara Durand, 52
Jane Kulich, 52
Wilhelm Hospel, 81

https://exclusivereporter24.com/americas/waukesha-parade-victims-all-5-killed-in-wisconsin-suv-crash-identified-including-dancing-grannies-children-critically-injured/

I didn't see this picture showing a stroller. It reminds me of after the Nice attack when a doll was left on the street.

Look at this picture, and can any of you honestly say that nigger should have been taken alive?

Ray Cizzums
11-23-2021, 01:36 AM
That picture is nothing a good Bowie knife can't fix, gnomesain?

As Dr. Raymond Cizzums enters the delivery room, his crack team springs into action. While nurse Anastasia sedates
the patient with a lump hammer, nurse 'Diva positions the kicking tee, and opens the window. Anastasia hands Doc
his Bowie knife, yells "Hike", and with a flick of his wrist, the tar football flies towards 'Diva, who tees it up.
Doc then boots it across the parking lot, into a bio-hazard dumpster where he sometimes shits, which is how
he got the nickname "McSteamy".
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 01:55 AM
Here's a picture of one. I'm really struggling not to cry right now. I can't imagine what that husband is going through. Two of my friends recently lost a child in an auto accident, and they're still numb. They wake up every day and wonder when it'll turn out to be just a bad dream.

All the names sound human to me.

https://exclusivereporter24.com/americas/waukesha-parade-victims-all-5-killed-in-wisconsin-suv-crash-identified-including-dancing-grannies-children-critically-injured/

I didn't see this picture showing a stroller. It reminds me of after the Nice attack when a doll was left on the street.

Look at this picture, and can any of you honestly say that nigger should have been taken alive?

They were all human. No way would niggers be at a Christmas parade unless they thought they could mug Santa. All these people, just trying to make things nice and make people smile, are dead because the "justice" system turned this felon niggers loose time and time again.

Virginia Sorenson

Jane Kulich

Wilhelm Hospel

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 01:57 AM
As Dr. Raymond Cizzums enters the delivery room, his crack team springs into action. While nurse Anastasia sedates
the patient with a lump hammer, nurse 'Diva positions the kicking tee, and opens the window. Anastasia hands Doc
his Bowie knife, yells "Hike", and with a flick of his wrist, the tar football flies towards 'Diva, who tees it up.
Doc then boots it across the parking lot, into a bio-hazard dumpster where he sometimes shits, which is how
he got the nickname "McSteamy".

Thanks for the laugh. I'm nearly in tears of rage and frustration here.

Just call me "Nurse Rachet".

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-23-2021, 02:05 AM
If the MSM could paint this as white people’s fault in any way, they would never stop running the story. You won’t hear shit about this again in a day or two without some deep searching. They must protect the niggers at all costs. If people started seeing them for the felonious cockroaches they are, they might wake up and start getting pissed about niggers everywhere. Niggers all over tv. Niggers all over billboards. Niggers everywhere. Fuck you niggers!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-23-2021, 02:54 AM

I think the filthy beasts are born on parole actually.

tweakstick
11-23-2021, 04:20 AM
If the MSM could paint this as white people’s fault in any way, they would never stop running the story.

Be patient. The week has just started. I'll give it until Wednesday at the latest. They will start with him not receiving the help he needed for his mental helff because TRUMP! Then on to how the system mistreated him at an early age because RAYCISS!

I'm sure mammy will be on the tube tomorrow to say whut a goot boi he wuz an he nebbuh mean to hurtz nobodeez but ebil YT judge done been too hard on him back when he wuz trine to turnz hid life 'round an go to school an sheeit but couldn't gets no hepp from duh gubbamint because YT TRUMP RAYCISS COPS and COURTS AN SHEEIT.

The media is already covering shit up left and right about this commie, blm, worthless POS nigger. It's sad when the only place you can go to get the truth is on message boards from anonymous posters and even those keyboard warriors are still more reliable than the shit that passes for news nowadays.

It's too bad that the "woman" he tried to run over didn't die since the news reported earlier that it was in fact his baby mamma. Maybe if he actually goodified her, his bail would have been set high enough that he wouldn't have been out until January when his next couple of unemployment checks came in..

Buck Simian
11-23-2021, 07:33 AM
I keep seeing this video clip of this tiny little girl dancing up and down in the street while the parade goes by. He zips by, barely missing her by only a matter of feet. Thank God he missed her. And the only reason he did miss her was because he did not see her. Had he seen her standing there their is no doubt in my mind he would have taken her out.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-23-2021, 11:40 AM
Be patient. The week has just started. I'll give it until Wednesday at the latest. They will start with him not receiving the help he needed for his mental helff because TRUMP! Then on to how the system mistreated him at an early age because RAYCISS!

I'm sure mammy will be on the tube tomorrow to say whut a goot boi he wuz an he nebbuh mean to hurtz nobodeez but ebil YT judge done been too hard on him back when he wuz trine to turnz hid life 'round an go to school an sheeit but couldn't gets no hepp from duh gubbamint because YT TRUMP RAYCISS COPS and COURTS AN SHEEIT.

The media is already covering shit up left and right about this commie, blm, worthless POS nigger. It's sad when the only place you can go to get the truth is on message boards from anonymous posters and even those keyboard warriors are still more reliable than the shit that passes for news nowadays.

It's too bad that the "woman" he tried to run over didn't die since the news reported earlier that it was in fact his baby mamma. Maybe if he actually goodified her, his bail would have been set high enough that he wouldn't have been out until January when his next couple of unemployment checks came in..
Yea, you’e right. I probably spoke too soon. They will say it was self defense and draw comparisons to Rittenhouse even though its two completely different scenarios.

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 08:42 PM
So now a child has died of of injuries. But the first 5 the nigger killed are freebies since he can only get one life sentence and he'll sit his black ass in jail for many years complaining that the food isn't good enough, while the Kartrashian whore begs for him to be pardoned and the taxpayers foot the bill to give him good care.

A child has died of injuries sustained after a man plowed his SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend, a prosecutor said Tuesday, bringing the toll to six as other victims remain in critical condition.

I don't think this is going to go away as quickly as it does when other nogs do horrible things. Too many people are very angry about this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/23/darrell-brooks-bail-wisconsin-suspect/

Celticgirl
11-23-2021, 09:08 PM
that bitch press secretary of bidens is still refusing to say rittenhouse is not white supremicist even after his acquittal and this event. the redhead. yucky nasty woman. probably mudshark.

GDRHammer
11-23-2021, 09:20 PM
I will come right out and say it. This POS motherfucker nigger needs to dangle, or have the jenkum injection, or be introduced to a few kazillion KW's from ol' Sparky...sadly, Wisconsin is a non-capital punishment State...I wonder how the voters feel about that now?

This cocksucker nigger should have been goodified a long time ago. Included in his lengthy nigger resume is Statutory Rape...in other words HE MUH-DIKED A MINOR!!! Why the fuck was this nigger ever granted bail?!? WHY!!!!

I know what we can and cannot say in these forums, but I am sure that the utter outrage, the contempt, and yes HATE of niggers is palpable. I KNOW what I want to see happen, just as all of you do. If ever there was a nigger who needed to be sent straight to hell it is this fucking piece of pig shit nigger. FUCK YOU DARRELL BROOKS...HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 09:34 PM
The 6th victim of the nigger. Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks.

Brooks was led into the courtroom wearing a green jail-issue vest and a mask. As the judge read the counts against him, Brooks lowered his head, nearly doubled over, and sobbed.

Gee, that's really sad.

Witnesses told police that the vehicle appeared to be zigzagging to avoid vehicles, not people, and may have been aiming for people, the complaint said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/23/darrell-brooks-bail-wisconsin-suspect/

animal mother
11-23-2021, 09:38 PM
I will come right out and say it. This POS motherfucker nigger needs to dangle, or have the jenkum injection, or be introduced to a few kazillion KW's from ol' Sparky...sadly, Wisconsin is a non-capital punishment State...I wonder how the voters feel about that now?

This cocksucker nigger should have been goodified a long time ago. Included in his lengthy nigger resume is Statutory Rape...in other words HE MUH-DIKED A MINOR!!! Why the fuck was this nigger ever granted bail?!? WHY!!!!

I know what we can and cannot say in these forums, but I am sure that the utter outrage, the contempt, and yes HATE of niggers is palpable. I KNOW what I want to see happen, just as all of you do. If ever there was a nigger who needed to be sent straight to hell it is this fucking piece of pig shit nigger. FUCK YOU DARRELL BROOKS...HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

When Dylaan Roof shot up a bunch of niggers back in 2017 in South Carolina, the feds charged him with a federal hate crime and he was given the federal death penalty. So human kills a bunch of niggers, federal hate crime and death penalty. Nigger murders 6 humans and not a mention of a hate crime. Fuck the U.S. justice department! They are more interested in going after parents who are opposing the commie bullshit being taught in schools.

Ignatow
11-23-2021, 10:37 PM

Every judge that let off easy (especially this one that let it out on $1000 bail!), every prosecutor, every parole board member voting to let it out, deserves to be put to death next to this nigger. They're all accomplices.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-christmas-parade-darrell-brooks

God damn it, there goes my blood pressure again.

Practitioners of the law, i.e. attorneys on both sides of the aisle, the judges, parole officers need to realize what impact their decisions have on law-abiding people. Unfortunately, the liberals have such a twisted mindset and worldview that cannot be understood by rational people. If there was some penalty for these attorneys and judges, they'd think thrice before letting career criminals out.

The root of all nigger evil in recent times is the 60s-70s "we are equal humans and shiet". Old style justice always worked, with hemp therapy.

For this nigger, rope is too good. Throw it in an industrial meat grinder, slowly.

IseDaDiva
11-24-2021, 12:35 AM
The youngest is three years old.

At least six children injured when an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee are listed in critical condition. Waukesha police say that all told, at least five people were killed and more than 40 hurt in the tragedy.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/6-kids-hurt-parade-crash-185432315.html

IseDaDiva
11-24-2021, 12:03 PM
Nigger weeps while its traitorous lawyer consoles it. I know it's her job to try and find a way to defend this POS but how do these defense lawyers live with themselves especially knowing that the families of the victims are helping to pay her salary?

Video:

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/11311984-man-charged-waukesha-christmas-parade-attack.html#.1258-stage-set1-5

Ray Cizzums
11-24-2021, 01:39 PM
Nigger weeps while its traitorous lawyer consoles it. I know it's her job to try and find a way to defend this POS but how do these defense lawyers live with themselves especially knowing that the families of the victims are helping to pay her salary?
Faggot nigger needs to have his be-snaked head chopped off, and displayed on a pole.
On the anniversary of the attack, it should be taken down, for a kickball game, then put back up.
An I Hate Niggers parade, followed by a lynch mob nigger hunt, would wrap up the festivities.

animal mother
11-24-2021, 03:28 PM
Update: the three rednecks who went nigger hunting with a shotgun and a sail foam are are found guilty.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/ahmaud-arbery-trial-jury-deliberations-wednesday

A huge gaggle of niggers including Sharpnig and Crump are outside the courthouse. Talk about a target rich environment !
I’d love to see a fleet of F150’s tear down that street at 70 mph followed by a conga line of steamrollers to freshly apply a new coat of blacktop on the road.

nigfreewisconsin
11-24-2021, 06:58 PM
I see the nigger got a bulletproof vest for its perp walk there. My grandfather would have had the right idea. He once said that with enough bullets and enough velocity, nothing is bulletproof. I was at a doctor appointment in a hospital today that is part of the complex where the hurt kids are being kept. Saw a bunch of cops around the property. Every last one a fucking nigger.

On the other hand, dad and I heard something on the radio this afternoon. A white football player, JJ Watt, has offered to pay the funeral bills for the people who died in the parade attack. Yeah. How about that. An act of basic decency, by who again? Humans. Because of what? Savagery of niggers.

https://www.cbs46.com/nfl-star-jj-watt-to-pay-funeral-costs-of-waukesha-christmas-parade-victims/article_7fb645c2-a8d1-55b0-8aba-8f16e2347ac9.html

MegaBeef
11-25-2021, 01:17 AM

Buck Simian
11-25-2021, 03:18 AM
Been reading shit in the comments section of youtube videos from niggers already defending that snake-headed beast. Complaining about its excessive bail. What is there to defend, it is obvious he did it. And speaking of bail, some group tried to start a Gofundme to raise money for the nigger, but it was pulled.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/gofundme-pulls-down-fundraiser-for-waukesha-suspect

Sandy
11-29-2021, 11:35 PM
Its lawyer wants out. Can you blame him for finding any old excuse?

The Wisconsin attorney for representing Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. in his Milwaukee County legal troubles has moved to withdraw from those cases due to new conflicts that arose when his client allegedly plowed through a Christmas procession, killing at least six people and injuring dozens.

"Relationships and familiarities, both direct and indirect, between Attorney Domask and members of Domask Law Office and individuals, families, groups, organizations and the communities affected by incidents arising on November 21, 2021 in the Wuakesha County Holiday Parade have created a concurrent conflict of interest in Attorney Domask’s representation of Mr. Brooks in this case," the motion reads.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-suspect-darrell-brooks-lawyer-moves-to-withdraw

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-30-2021, 12:26 AM
When Dylaan Roof shot up a bunch of niggers back in 2017 in South Carolina, the feds charged him with a federal hate crime and he was given the federal death penalty. So human kills a bunch of niggers, federal hate crime and death penalty. Nigger murders 6 humans and not a mention of a hate crime. Fuck the U.S. justice department! They are more interested in going after parents who are opposing the commie bullshit being taught in schools.
Not that i condone what Dylan Roof did but imagine how many crimes he prevented and how much money he saved the taxpayers.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 06:16 AM
The liberal women who let the nigger go free just couple days after he tried to run over his hoe.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 05:07 PM
Joe Biden Heads to Minnesota for ‘Infrastructure’ Push, but No Plans to Visit Victims of Waukesha Massacre

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/30/joe-biden-heads-minnesota-infrastructure-push-no-plans-visit-victims-waukesha-massacre/ (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/30/joe-biden-heads-minnesota-infrastructure-push-no-plans-visit-victims-waukesha-massacre/)

Of course not because he never does the right thing, and he is a Traitor to all white people,
You have to be a nigger like Floyd fambly and then he will envite your entire huge nigger nest to the white house for Ice cream while he kneels to you in photo ops while eating ice cream with the monkey's daughter and perving on her and eyeing her the whole time.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 05:32 PM
Been reading shit in the comments section of youtube videos from niggers already defending that snake-headed beast. Complaining about its excessive bail. What is there to defend, it is obvious he did it. And speaking of bail, some group tried to start a Gofundme to raise money for the nigger, but it was pulled.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/gofundme-pulls-down-fundraiser-for-waukesha-suspect

Of course niggers can't hide their absolute joy for this and all love that this happened deep down...

Of course we all know this but do libtards?

Coon Club Road
11-30-2021, 06:46 PM
"... You have to be a nigger like Floyd fambly and then he will envite your entire huge nigger nest to the white house for Ice cream while he kneels to you in photo ops while eating ice cream with the monkey's daughter and perving on her and eyeing her the whole time."

You are fuckin' aye right!
Niggers!

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 07:49 PM
You are fuckin' aye right!
Niggers!

Who wants coongratulation or coonsolations from a traitor, not me...
you know he's probably partly to blame for this so he SHOULD stay the hell away.
Maybe that's it maybe he is afraid to go.

IseDaDiva
11-30-2021, 08:14 PM
Picture it: A young YT hetero male drives a car through some nigger Junteenf bongo party and kills a bunch of niggers, after declaring on social media he wanted to kill as many as he could. Just imagine the fallout, the world-wide headlines, the wailing from Mail.uk.

I bet SloJoe would have been there, though, told by his handlers to console the niggers and promise that white supremacy would be punished.

Psaki said it was a "difficult time of year to experience a tragedy"
Yeah, because having a feral nigger kill your child at another time of year would be no big deal, right?

Ah, so it was Robin Steinberg again - champion of murderous niggers? I guess this isn't her fault either. Keep doing what you do, Robin, you nigger loving sicko.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 10:13 PM
NIggers are like oh poor whitey (this is so great)
Whitey was like oh how could this happen
Media was like oh it was a parade crash no that didnt work, oh it's actually the car's fault now.

But wait they'res a new Covid variant and the white guys shot the nigger Jogger
so let's change your focus

TheStoryOf
11-17-2022, 06:24 PM
Nigger Darrell Brooks was found guilty on all 76 charges. It was sentenced to six life sentences without parole, plus over 700 more years, and restitution of $171 thousand.

During his testimony, David Sorenson called Brooks an "evil animal" for murdering his wife.

Leanne Owen's sons both had strong statements. They both agreed that their mother was killed by a monster.

https://www.jsonline.com/videos/news/2022/11/16/impact-statements-darrell-brooks-sentencing-waukesha-matt-and-chris-owen/10707189002/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrb_4bff6AA

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/us/darrell-brooks-waukesha-sentencing

The nigger represented itself during the trial, and had to be forced out of the courtroom for constant interruptions.

animal mother
11-17-2022, 08:22 PM
Nigger Darrell Brooks was found guilty on all 76 charges. It was sentenced to six life sentences without parole, plus over 700 more years, and restitution of $171 thousand.

During his testimony, David Sorenson called Brooks an "evil animal" for murdering his wife.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/us/darrell-brooks-waukesha-sentencing

The nigger represented itself during the trial, and had to be forced out of the courtroom for constant interruptions.

Sadly NU is no real punishment for a nigger. They get free room and board, free medical care, don’t have to do a lick of work, plenty of drugs available smuggled in and all the down low muh dik they want. Wish our system was more like the Russians where Tranny buck Grinder is headed.

Sandy
11-25-2022, 12:10 AM
Sadly NU is no real punishment for a nigger. They get free room and board, free medical care, don’t have to do a lick of work, plenty of drugs available smuggled in and all the down low muh dik they want. Wish our system was more like the Russians where Tranny buck Grinder is headed.

Can you imagine a YT running down a bunch of niggers and getting only life? We'd see riots for a year demanding "No justiss no peace honky muhfuggas," and the Lame Stream Media would be justifying every window smashed, every car set on fire, every cop shot.