PDA

View Full Version : One Nigger Made Good Stealing Catalytic Converters in Schitcago

Groid_Rage
11-21-2021, 12:56 PM
But one suspook got away
Would-be thief fatally shot by Lakeview homeowner in shootout, police say
:unigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaeO3W7fd8

IseDaDiva
11-21-2021, 01:21 PM
But one suspook got away
Would-be thief fatally shot by Lakeview homeowner in shootout, police say
:unigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaeO3W7fd8

On parole, eh? In the catch-and-release program, obviously.

"Black(nigger)man was no stranger to law enforcement." Is any nigger? Look at the massive innertube bootlips and "Duhhh" expression on that nigger's ugly face. Well, at least he's a good boy now.

On my court shows, all the niggers say "Cadillac converters". Stupid nogs are willing to risk death for those things. :lol

Groid_Rage
11-21-2021, 01:30 PM

"Black(nigger)man was no stranger to law enforcement." Is any nigger? Look at the massive innertube bootlips and "Duhhh" expression on that nigger's ugly face. Well, at least he's a good boy now.

On my court shows, all the niggers say "Cadillac converters". Stupid nogs are willing to risk death for those things. :lolI love you Isa, and I live near Canada too, but they won't allow me in.

haywood
11-21-2021, 07:50 PM

On my court shows, all the niggers say "Cadillac converters". Stupid nogs are willing to risk death for those things. :lol

That sub human primate looks retarded even by nigger STANDARDS!!

SC Anemia
11-21-2021, 08:15 PM
That's been an increasing problem around here. Usually trucks and older vehicles as they have larger quantities of platinum, palladium, and rhodium in them. Still only 3-7 grams per converter so you'd have to steal a bunch of them to make anything.
I'm out in the country so not much in the way of vandalism out here but in the nearest big city, people are getting hit pretty hard recently. Must be a hike in meth prices.

Seems to me it wouldn't be too hard for a detective to visit a few local scrap metal recyclers and look for converters. Those assholes need to be shut down.

Whitey Ford
11-22-2021, 12:19 AM
That's been an increasing problem around here. Usually trucks and older vehicles as they have larger quantities of platinum, palladium, and rhodium in them. Still only 3-7 grams per converter so you'd have to steal a bunch of them to make anything.
I'm out in the country so not much in the way of vandalism out here but in the nearest big city, people are getting hit pretty hard recently. Must be a hike in meth prices.

Seems to me it wouldn't be too hard for a detective to visit a few local scrap metal recyclers and look for converters. Those assholes need to be shut down.

There's actually some kind of chemical in them that niggers get high off of.

The drug in question, dubbed 'Bombe', is produced by mixing the ceramic honeycomb core of catalytic converters with vitamin pills or tobacco, and it can be ingested, smoked or, more commonly, snorted.
https://drivetribe.com/p/people-are-smoking-bits-of-catalytic-DMJDwrJCTuWDKGE2MOITVA?iid=UJmHP2pFTnmMt2ua3IaMZA

SC Anemia
11-22-2021, 03:07 AM

https://drivetribe.com/p/people-are-smoking-bits-of-catalytic-DMJDwrJCTuWDKGE2MOITVA?iid=UJmHP2pFTnmMt2ua3IaMZA

Of course. Leave it to niggers to figure out new ways to get high. I swear if they spent a 10th the time and effort on being less than worthless than they do on getting high.....aw never mind. :lol

Jim Crow
11-22-2021, 08:30 AM
Too bad one got away!

Buck Simian
11-22-2021, 08:50 AM

Shit?

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:58 AM

Cadillac Converter pretty damn funny! Thanks Diva... I'll have to add that to my repertoire! :lol

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 11:05 AM
I would love to be walking down the street and have the privilege of letting the floor jack down on one of those boobahs... and then confiscate its stolen Sawzall and floor jack! :lol

IseDaDiva
11-22-2021, 12:25 PM
Cadillac Converter pretty damn funny! Thanks Diva... I'll have to add that to my repertoire! :lol

It's usually a sow who has bought some ancient hoopty from some shady nigger down the street and then finds out it has all kinds of problems, including the famous Cadillac converter and now wants back the fi' hunnerd dollahs she paid. Tears and wailing of, "Ah needs dat car for muh chillens. I be a single mother of 3 (or 5 or 9 or in one case, TWELVE)!" ensue when she's told the "As is" rule applies even to welfare-sucking breeder sows. I could write this script in my sleep.

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 01:45 PM
It's usually a sow who has bought some ancient hoopty from some shady nigger down the street and then finds out it has all kinds of problems, including the famous Cadillac converter and now wants back the fi' hunnerd dollahs she paid. Tears and wailing of, "Ah needs dat car for muh chillens. I be a single mother of 3 (or 5 or 9 or in one case, TWELVE)!" ensue when she's told the "As is" rule applies even to welfare-sucking breeder sows. I could write this script in my sleep.

Fi' hunna dollah? Sheeeeeiitttt!

:sheeit