PDA

View Full Version : Nothing scarier than the angry white man?

HonkyDevil
11-21-2021, 12:53 AM
There's nothing more frightening today than an angry White man

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/angry-white-men-trials-blake-cec/index.html

Saw this on CNN a moment ago. Apparently niggers are getting scurred now because white isn't going belly up anymore. Not sure if this is filed in the right spot or if it's acceptable here (if not mods do what you gotta do). They're clearly disregarding the fear niggers attempt to put into yt to get what they want.

jenkemfactory
11-21-2021, 09:06 AM
....coming from the communist news network.

Jim Crow
11-21-2021, 09:31 AM
It’s so horrible being a nigger in America!
But I’ve got a solution!
Go back to Africa you fucking primate!

Nig Zero
11-21-2021, 11:30 AM
CNN:

This angry White man has been a major character throughout US history. He gave the country slavery, the slaughter of Native Americans, and Jim Crow laws. His anger also helped fuel the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol.
It's this angry White man -- not the Black or brown man you see approaching on the street at night -- who poses the most dangerous threat to democracy in America.

Us: Yes

LOL, I'm just playing!

haywood
11-21-2021, 11:38 AM
It’s so horrible being a nigger in America!
But I’ve got a solution!
Go back to Africa you fucking primate!

BEST solution yet!!

IseDaDiva
11-21-2021, 06:36 PM
There's nothing more frightening today than an angry White man

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/angry-white-men-trials-blake-cec/index.html

Saw this on CNN a moment ago. Apparently niggers are getting scurred now because white isn't going belly up anymore. Not sure if this is filed in the right spot or if it's acceptable here (if not mods do what you gotta do). They're clearly disregarding the fear niggers attempt to put into yt to get what they want.

I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth. I'd rather spend my days tagging wolverines than deal with a sowzilla having a hissy fit.

The "Warning: DANGER!" chicken-necking, duck-lipped expression that signals an attack is imminent:

haywood
11-21-2021, 06:54 PM
I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth. I'd rather spend my days tagging wolverines than deal with a sowzilla having a hissy fit.

The "Warning: DANGER!" chicken-necking, duck-lipped expression that signals an attack is imminent:

350 pound sherilla chimping out cuz Popeyes ran out of fried chiggun!!

Ray Cizzums
11-22-2021, 12:03 AM

Some NYC ESU (SWAT) cop I fished with told me the big sows are as hard to stop as most men, and that black females
in general can take punches with little effect. He said they learned to not hold back, and go all out, if they were in a
physical fight with sows. This video shows a nasty, loudmouth ratchet eat a big right uppercut, get thrown into the gutter,
then bounce right back up for more. This version has the followup beating she got when she gets back on the bus.
She has one of those mouths that needs a punch, and you can tell it's happened to her many times.
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NSE4H4cDPk

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-03-2021, 09:43 AM

18293:bsow. Scurry shit indeed!

Whitey Ford
12-22-2021, 02:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9GZ5BS1.jpg

SC Anemia
12-22-2021, 03:09 PM
I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth.

Remember the two sows who were squaring-off fixin' to scuffle and one who had a niglet perched on its hip just dropped the sprog onto the sidewalk to have both hands free? That was funny as shit. :lol

animal mother
12-22-2021, 04:20 PM
I would rather castrate a non-sedated wolverine than face a wild ratchet or battle sow on the warpath.

IseDaDiva
12-22-2021, 04:32 PM
Remember the two sows who were squaring-off fixin' to scuffle and one who had a niglet perched on its hip just dropped the sprog onto the sidewalk to have both hands free? That was funny as shit. :lol

There are lots of videos with sows tossing and dropping their nigglets when in rage mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1r9AeS1roA

haywood
12-22-2021, 06:01 PM
I would rather castrate a non-sedated wolverine than face a wild ratchet or battle sow on the warpath.

So would I!!

SC Anemia
12-22-2021, 10:50 PM
There are lots of videos with sows tossing and dropping their nigglets when in rage mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1r9AeS1roA

That's one I hadn't seen. :rofl

Secondly, I wish we all hadn't had to pay for that stroller. Looks like a high-end one and expensive. I mean c'mon, branches are free and laying around everywhere. Seriously, just snap off a branch to give the little fucker something to cling to like mother nature intended and done.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2021, 01:13 AM
That's one I hadn't seen. :rofl

Secondly, I wish we all hadn't had to pay for that stroller. Looks like a high-end one and expensive. I mean c'mon, branches are free and laying around everywhere. Seriously, just snap off a branch to give the little fucker something to cling to like mother nature intended and done.
I think that’s why their fur is so wirey on dey heyad, so the little chimps can hang on. Now they have the luxuries of da white man that they will claim they invented.

IseDaDiva
12-23-2021, 01:42 AM
Hey, didn't the sows have a new Instanig "thing" a while ago - tossing niglets and posting the video? I think they had to retire that sport when the libtards wailed about the poor sprogs.

Niggers are lucky that the sows are so fertile and such hypersexual prolific breeders who will spread for any randy buck that happens along. If not for that the species would have vanished long ago.

SC Anemia
12-23-2021, 10:08 AM
Hey, didn't the sows have a new Instanig "thing" a while ago - tossing niglets and posting the video?

What??? I must have skipped school that day. Pray tell, enlighten me. "Instanig thing" ?? Tossing niglets??

IseDaDiva
12-23-2021, 12:38 PM
What??? I must have skipped school that day. Pray tell, enlighten me. "Instanig thing" ?? Tossing niglets??

Yes. Someone posted a video a while back. Some breeder sow on Instagram (IIRC) with her niglet and she suddenly throws it to the side. It was a trend for a time. They said there was someone there to catch it, but I have my doubts about that considering nigger parenting.

HonkyDevil
12-25-2021, 12:33 AM
I'm inclined to agree. I keep my distance from all coons if at all possible.

tweakstick
12-26-2021, 03:20 AM
I am so sure that the nigger that drooled out that CNN article is so scurr'd of us crazy wipipo that he refuses to rob our grandparents now without the help of at least four more of his homies instead of the normal two.

I'm so sick of hearing from these poor innocent niggers who nebbuh dun nuffins complain about how scary we are and how we mistreat them so.

I have never once, in my entire lifetime, (outside of Hollywood propaganda) seen a nigger cower in a human's presence. I have personally seen quite the opposite and much worse, on many, many occasions.

Fucking clown world...