PDA

View Full Version : Rittenhouse Protesters march in NYC, looting and Rioting!

Unregistered
11-20-2021, 09:19 PM
Protesters march in NYC, looting erupts in Chicago and a RIOT is declared in Portland after Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal: Senator Tom Cotton calls on Biden to APOLOGIZE for calling teen a 'white supremacist' before trial!...The Nigger Loving Lefties are out in force.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10223639/Kyle-Rittenhouses-acquittal-sparks-protests-nation.html

Coon Club Road
11-21-2021, 01:39 AM
Until looters are shot on sight and stacked like cord wood on the sidewalk out front, it will never stop.

Unregistered
11-21-2021, 08:00 AM
And nigger loving Antifa cucks from wealthy families along with the local sambo's are out rioting when other Americans have to get up early the next morning and go to work to pay the bills. Mandatory Job placement for those bastards !

Tell it like it is
11-21-2021, 09:19 AM
Kyle Rittenhouse is true hero and patriot. He did more in 6 minutes to make this country better than ole nigger loving joe Biden has done his whole 11 months in office.And my heart is filled with joy andy soul with hope as I watch every liberal POS in this country die just a little bit inside. Thanks, Kyle !!!

Jim Crow
11-21-2021, 09:29 AM
I think “not guilty“ was the result Antifa and blm were hoping for. They really don’t care about right and wrong. All they want is an excuse to loot and riot. That is their sole purpose.

Coon Club Road
11-21-2021, 11:15 AM
I think “not guilty“ was the result Antifa and blm were hoping for. They really don’t care about right and wrong. All they want is an excuse to loot and riot. That is their sole purpose.

Absofuckinglutly!

The green light to stock up on free clown shoes, game consoles, liquor and flat screens!

haywood
11-21-2021, 11:39 AM
Absofuckinglutly!

The green light to stock up on free clown shoes, game consoles, liquor and flat screens!

Bingo!!!!

SC Anemia
11-21-2021, 11:46 AM
Until looters are shot on sight and stacked like cord wood on the sidewalk out front, it will never stop.

Absolutely. I'm old enough to remember when that's exactly what would happen....often. We used to take law & order seriously. These days, and because of niggers and libturds, people (I use the term loosely) are getting away with things i could never have imagined.

There has since been an entire generation who became parents themselves and failed miserably at it.