PDA

View Full Version : Little Nigger Annie

Nigger Wrangler
11-20-2021, 05:49 PM
I think most of us would remember the Little Orphan Annie comic strip, or possibly the movie... well it's been niggerized like everything else on Earth.

Been seeing the ads on the rare occasions I tune into NBC... the parent of MSNBC.

Harry Connick, Jr is playing Daddy Warbucks and the nigger sow who played in the movie about NASA niggers who learned how to count past 10 is in it as well. Some random nigglet plays Annie.

I guess the one nod to good taste is they didn't give the mini-sow a red hur-doo.

Look, I know the left wants to shove niggers right up our asses, 24/7, but can't these fuckers think up something new?

Hollywood, in general, hasn't had an original thought this century, but damn. If all these "artists" are capable of is rehashing and remaking old stories... and not doing it well... so be it!

But stop taking beloved stories, with familiar characters, and substituting niggers in place of the human characters. Little Orphan Annie is a red-headed little girl with light skin and plenty of freckles. The story takes place during the Great Depression.

Put all the nigger garbage on TV you want, but stop appropriating human culture Hollywood!

Make up some new nigger stories! You got plenty of drive-by shoot-em-ups, crack dens, cRappers (both good and still living) baby mamas with no clue who "daddy" is, gangbangers and so on. A cornucopia of inspiration. A true tapestry of niggerdom with which to draw that inspiration from!

Leave stories about humans to the humans!!

Coon Club Road
11-21-2021, 01:45 AM
^^^ yes it is amazing with the "they be just like us" push, more documentaries, sit coms, and just plain old monkey shine TV isn't freshly developed instead of rewriting history and vintage television and movies.

Unregistered
11-21-2021, 02:25 AM
It'll flop just like all the woke remakes... and Hollyweird will blame on EBIL RAYCISS folk, especially who live in "fly over country"!

Unregistered
11-21-2021, 07:16 AM
Sadly All of our good old classic white characters will be eventually totally niggered out. There was a good innocent spirit to those old characters but now will be defiled by the ghetto nigger loving culture

grim1
11-21-2021, 04:03 PM
Nasty rotten coons.

haywood
11-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Nasty rotten coons.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!!!

Blue Gum
11-21-2021, 06:02 PM
Nasty rotten coons.

Yep.....demonic filthy creatures...that should NEVER be trusted at all....nigger scum