PDA

View Full Version : When niggers call you "buddy" it's a racial slur

Unregistered
11-20-2021, 06:09 AM
You may or may not know this. But be aware that when niggers say " buddy" to you, it is just like saying ok white devil. It is their cover word as an insult/mocking to us. It derives from when white guys used to call each other buddy. I had a black bitch at the doctor's office the other day say "ok buddy" as I was leaving and I told her that I knew exactly what she meant. And the boon bitch started laughing because she was exposed. They have been throwing that word around for years now to us

Sandy
11-20-2021, 09:18 AM
It's like "OK pal" as an insincere term of address. I always figure that anything a nigger says to me is secretly its attempt to insult.

haywood
11-20-2021, 11:16 AM
It's like "OK pal" as an insincere term of address. I always figure that anything a nigger says to me is secretly its attempt to insult.

The proper response then would be "OK nigger!!"

Coon Club Road
11-20-2021, 11:57 AM
Thankfully, my interaction with niggers is 0.001%, so I've never experienced that.

However it's good to know and I will keep my ears perked up just in case!

SC Anemia
11-20-2021, 12:28 PM
I can happily report that except for on television, I haven't seen a nigger since I moved back in June.

Only when I have to go to the nearest 'big city' do I ever see a shine and I certainly don't launch conversations with them.

Coondoggle
11-20-2021, 12:30 PM
The proper response then would be "OK nigger!!"

In a perfect world where I didn’t need employment I’d say go back to Africa porch monkey! And scratch my scalp and chin at the same time and make monkey noises.

Coon Club Road
11-20-2021, 12:57 PM
I can happily report that except for on television, I haven't seen a nigger since I moved back in June.

Only when I have to go to the nearest 'big city' do I ever see a shine and I certainly don't launch conversations with them.

You and me both!

The Amazon nigger shuffles out of its truck on occasion but as long as the TV is off the coast is clear out here!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-20-2021, 01:24 PM
In a perfect world where I didn’t need employment I’d say go back to Africa porch monkey! And scratch my scalp and chin at the same time and make monkey noises.

If we all did not need jobs the truth would come out about niggers from millions more people. Even leftist cucks who fear being ladled racist would be speaking up.

SC Anemia
11-20-2021, 02:59 PM
My husband can't stand anyone calling him Pal, Mate, Buddy or Chum...

It irks me when some clerk, like at Autozone or a convenience store calls me dude, bud or man.

It may make me sound like a jerk but I correct them on that bullshit right away with "my name is Mr. Anemia or Sir". I'll be 64 next month. I've earned every year of that and have paid my dues. I won't have some 19 year old dipshit calling me 'bud'. We ain't buddies and I wasn't raised that way.

Even now I'll address a person half my age as Sir or Ma'am. It's just common courtesy.

Coon Club Road
11-20-2021, 03:20 PM
It irks me when some clerk, like at Autozone or a convenience store calls me dude, bud or man.

It may make me sound like a jerk but I correct them on that bullshit right away with "my name is Mr. Anemia or Sir". I'll be 64 next month. I've earned every year of that and have paid my dues. I won't have some 19 year old dipshit calling me 'bud'. We ain't buddies and I wasn't raised that way.

Even now I'll address a person half my age as Sir or Ma'am. It's just common courtesy.

Yes it is.

Noghettospoken
11-20-2021, 05:45 PM
I correct a nigger promptly and with excessive force if necessary. You can't explain it to em, they have no fucking brains. But when you summarily correct them they get it. I do, however, recommend pressure treated lumber, it doesn't break as easy.

Sandy
11-23-2021, 12:09 AM
My husband can't stand anyone calling him Pal, Mate, Buddy or Chum, on guy in a shop called him Chum and my husband replied "Do I look like a tin of dog food?" A charity worker from Save the children made the mistake of stopping him on Thursday saying "Hello mate" my husband said he didn't give money to foreign charities then he told him the money raised would be spent in the UK, he said that would release their current funds to be spent in Africa, he replied "Have you got something against Africa?" My husband just said "No just F-ing Africans".

I can't stand "bro" because it's so niggerish. At the gym I used to go to, the usual guy at the front desk would greet a lot of us with "Hey bro!"

Now I don't mind brother when used sincerely, like a friend of mine who I met through lifting. We call each other brothers in arms (nyuck nyuck).

Sandy
11-23-2021, 12:14 AM

General nigger irritations aside good manners cost nothing whatever colour you are. Bad manners and rudeness are two of the fundamental things wrong with the world and no SC it doesn't make you sound like a jerk just a well brought up gentleman.

When I was little and waiting with Sandman Sr. outside the principal's office, he said to me, "And I want you to call him sir! Yes sir, no sir. I want him to see you were raised right!"

Well, Sandman Sr. found out that the principal was an asshole who didn't deserve any respect, but my good manners showed that we were the two gentlemen in the room. There was a bully (not a nigger, just white trash) trying to get me expelled, and I kept having to fight him, then one day a teacher saw us on the playground and we both got in trouble.

Unregistered
11-23-2021, 12:26 AM
And a lot of times when niggers and niggerized people say "Sir" as well. It's the way they say it, it's impossible to miss.

That royally pisses me off as my White family is from a part of the world that never went through the Rennaisance.

Never imagined buddy or pal being used like that, now that I look back... I was more naive back then but yeah, lol, some boons definately said "hey buddy" to me before during work, lol 😂😂😂.

But you see I wouldn't know that now as I stay away from them. So thanks for the tip!