PDA

View Full Version : Jillian Michaels and her Hayshee pet sowlet

IseDaDiva
11-20-2021, 12:39 AM
Being a dyke and owning a nigger pet must give her off-the-scale Woke points and has the libtards fawning over her.

I feel sorry for the little human boy being raised with that feral sow who will probably maim or kill him. His mother is Jillian's ex-girlfriend and his father is a turkey baster.

Wonderful world we live in!

I can only imagine what the dog is thinking.

You can take niggers out of Haiti, but... you know the rest.

Nig Zero
11-20-2021, 09:51 AM
Dear God Diva, that is one fugly bowling ball hayed nigger!

Sandy
11-20-2021, 09:53 AM
That is one ugly fat sow and your avatar isn't much better.

I just noticed it, and ugh, I'm guessing that's a sow?

haywood
11-20-2021, 12:42 PM
Being a dyke and owning a nigger pet must give her off-the-scale Woke points and has the libtards fawning over her.

I feel sorry for the little human boy being raised with that feral sow who will probably maim or kill him. His mother is Jillian's ex-girlfriend and his father is a turkey baster.

That poor dog is giving the mega Tucker Carlson "WHAT THE F@CK" look!!

:unigger:rofl:duh:dindu:facepalm:racist

IseDaDiva
11-20-2021, 01:04 PM
I just noticed it, and ugh, I'm guessing that's a sow?

Hard to believe, but yes, that is indeed a sow missing its wig.

Groid_Rage
11-21-2021, 12:32 PM
That poor pooch has a look of terror being near the she-rilla

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-28-2021, 08:55 AM

The little human boy will most likely recieve the treatment shown in this gif you created by the feral sow Diva.

:bsow

Sandy
11-28-2021, 04:19 PM
The little human boy will most likely recieve the treatment shown in this gif you created by the feral sow Diva.

:bsow

Isn't there a nigger song, whip it good, whip it real good? I don't dare look it up and make my ears hurt.

Niggers just love to be violent, including against each other. One thing "Roots" did portray accurately was when massah had the Head Buck In Charge do the whipping.