PDA

View Full Version : Powder Keg

Unregistered
11-19-2021, 07:54 PM
The beasts are quiet right now because this isn't an opportunity for free sneakers..yet. Just wait until Arberry's wranglers get off. The nigger-loving media will blow that story sky-high right before Thanksgiving to make sure every turkey meal is upstaged by more "demonstrations" to push their lib-tard agenda!

Coon Club Road
11-20-2021, 12:11 AM
Currently 36° in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

That is a wee bit too cold to leave the nest for any prolonged monkey shines.

A quick trip to the chicken joint followed by a stop at Quick Check for a foadie, a pack-o-poats and then back to the nest will be the extent of it.

Unless a pack of jigaboos lights something big enough to insure free Tee Bee's and sneakers, they'll stay in the nest.

Unregistered
11-20-2021, 01:45 PM
I wish it was like the footage that you see from back in the 60s when the cops used to sick the German shepherds on them and hose those niggers down when they rioted

Unregistered
11-20-2021, 07:39 PM
I wish it was like the footage that you see from back in the 60s when the cops used to sick the German shepherds on them and hose those niggers down when they rioted

Probably the only time in their entire worthless history they ever got bathed.
Nigger stank should be classified as a biohazard, and we need to get back to hosing those fucks down.

grim1
11-21-2021, 04:05 PM
Fuck those nasty nigger animals.

IseDaDiva
11-21-2021, 06:20 PM
Well, I'm sure everyone remembers that when O.J. was allowed to knuckle off free after murdering two people, all the YT looted, burned, and robbed stores.

What? Oh, right... never mind.

Unregistered
11-21-2021, 07:20 PM
I for one am getting my weapons ready for the Arberry verdict. Nigs have been waiting for the chance to chimp since the Floid case and this is going to make those early riots look like nothing.