PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Nigger ZAC STACY arrested

GDRHammer
11-19-2021, 12:15 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/former-nfl-back-zac-stacy-arrested-charged-with-two-felonies-after-alleged-abuse-155707643.html

This piece of shit monkey was arrested. Let's hope that this fucking nigger never gets out of jail. When I see domestic abuse, my blood boils. IDC about the race-traitor coalburner, but I do care about the principal. They should just put this nigger animal down...

Celticgirl
11-19-2021, 12:19 PM
They are all domestic abusers. Add roids to that..... Gotta keep da bitch in line gnomesayin'? She's just gonna find another nog.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:53 PM
They are all domestic abusers. Add roids to that..... Gotta keep da bitch in line gnomesayin'? She's just gonna find another nog.

Amazing how burners move from groid to groid to inground before ever learning their lesson.

Celticgirl
11-19-2021, 01:39 PM
Amazing how burners move from groid to groid to inground before ever learning their lesson.

That Nicole Simpson was banging Marcus Allen at the time of her death. Probably what set OJ off.

haywood
11-19-2021, 01:54 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/former-nfl-back-zac-stacy-arrested-charged-with-two-felonies-after-alleged-abuse-155707643.html

This piece of shit monkey was arrested. Let's hope that this fucking nigger never gets out of jail. When I see domestic abuse, my blood boils. IDC about the race-traitor coalburner, but I do care about the principal. They should just put this nigger animal down...

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
11-19-2021, 02:32 PM

Niggers get away with killing their mudsharks. This one merely corrected his so I really doubt he'll serve much, if any time.

I see as it as kind of like when morons think they'll go pet the bison at Yellowstone. They can't really complain or blame the animal when they get gored or thrown 6 feet into the air.

Making a choice to lie down and rut with something like this (good lord!! Not even in my worst fever dreams)

really deserves punishment of some sort, not that it does any good.

Buck Simian
11-25-2021, 03:33 AM
First, let me just emphasize that i feel no sympathy for the mudshark. She will probably find herself another NFL ape to mate with in no time. Its just the whole issue of this catch and release and extremely low bail thing that gets to me.
For those who haven't heard the nigger made bail. You know how much was set for him? $10,000. He practically beat that mudshark to death on video and only gets hit with a $10,000 bail and now he is out of jail until his trial. Which he will just get a slap on the wrist. All of this coming just days after that parade killer nigger who was out on bail mowed down all of those people. That nigger is a serious threat to anyone who crosses its path and some judge just let it out and seemed as happy as could be in doing so. Its as if these judges don't care. They just let these apes out over and over again.

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 10:16 PM
First, let me just emphasize that i feel no sympathy for the mudshark. She will probably find herself another NFL ape to mate with in no time. Its just the whole issue of this catch and release and extremely low bail thing that gets to me.
For those who haven't heard the nigger made bail. You know how much was set for him? $10,000. He practically beat that mudshark to death on video and only gets hit with a $10,000 bail and now he is out of jail until his trial. Which he will just get a slap on the wrist. All of this coming just days after that parade killer nigger who was out on bail mowed down all of those people. That nigger is a serious threat to anyone who crosses its path and some judge just let it out and seemed as happy as could be in doing so. Its as if these judges don't care. They just let these apes out over and over again.

Shall we take bets on how long it will take him to zero in on his whore and finish the job?

MegaBeef
11-26-2021, 10:43 PM
Is it wearing a gorilla mask? Wait... is that it's actual face?
What a smart woman to rut with an animal like that and expect not to get apesaulted. Darwin award?

Noghettospoken
11-27-2021, 10:47 AM
As a side note, we in Montana heavily encourage tourists to pet the bison at Yellowstone.

IseDaDiva
11-27-2021, 03:03 PM
Is it wearing a gorilla mask? Wait... is that it's actual face?
What a smart woman to rut with an animal like that and expect not to get apesaulted. Darwin award?

I refuse to believe a woman looked at this sideshow Pin Head buck and thought, "Mmm! Gotta get me some of that hunk of man." I mean, I know she did but my brain can't accept it.

Anastasia
11-27-2021, 09:46 PM

Most of them never learn, and even the ones that do are permanently damaged goods. As the saying goes, "once you go black, you're not welcome back."

Celticgirl
11-27-2021, 09:54 PM
Most of them never learn, and even the ones that do are permanently damaged goods. As the saying goes, "once you go black, you're not welcome back."

Kim Kardashian is now dating that Pete Davidson. WTF is he thinking? It's not like he doesn't have a clue about her background riding the tootsie pole. She has four mutants for God sake.