PDA

View Full Version : Just have to vent....

Tell it like it is
11-18-2021, 12:05 PM
A couple days off an rd watching the news, and I am so sick and disappointed.
The MSM has tried to crucify Kyle Rittenhouse and the McMichaels for being good citizens, yet the idolize child molesters, abusers of women, and common thieves.
All I can say is fuck niggers, every one of them.
The ones with affirmative action government jobs.
The ones with a megaphone stirring up shit instead of being at work.
Every sow with some fake ass hair glued to her head.
Every one with a half dozen bastard kids for me to pay for.
Every one of them that voted for Biden.
Every piece of shit, black or White who has ever used the words "racial justice" without quotation marks.
Every nigger loving White person who ever made an excuse for nigger behaviour.
Every nappy headed buck I see on the news for murder and robbery.
Every nigger bitch I see on MSNBC talking about White privilege in the Rittenhouse case, even though EVERYONE involved is White.
I gotta turn this shirt and go spend some time with my cat, or in the workshop.No niggers there, and my cat is way smarter than any anchor on Msnbc.
I still have a sneaking suspicion my head is going to explode when the jury returns the Kenosha verdict......If the ones going tribal out the courthouse aren't enough to sway the the jury, you can the actually on the jury will find a way to duck things up for Kyle.

Where the hell is my Tylenol.....

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 05:46 PM
The MSM has tried to crucify Kyle Rittenhouse and the McMichaels for being good citizens, yet the idolize child molesters, abusers of women, and common thieves.
Every piece of shit, black or White who has ever used the words "racial justice" without quotation marks.
Every nigger bitch I see on MSNBC talking about White privilege in the Rittenhouse case, even though EVERYONE involved is White.
I gotta turn this shirt and go spend some time with my cat, or in the workshop.No niggers there, and my cat is way smarter than any anchor on Msnbc.
I still have a sneaking suspicion my head is going to explode when the jury returns the Kenosha verdict......If the ones going tribal out the courthouse aren't enough to sway the the jury, you can the actually on the jury will find a way to duck things up for Kyle.

Thank you. I feel the same way. Imagine whites protesting for justice next time Tyrone shoots up Durell's gang. WI the tv stations are whooping up the fervor, hoping for ratings boosting riots.

Sandy
11-18-2021, 06:34 PM

Excellently stated, every last word. And can you believe that libtards are making Rittenhouse's trial into a race issue?

Why haven't you registered yet to post on the other subforums? :)

Coondoggle
11-19-2021, 10:19 AM

These are my thoughts to a T. I went to see my parents yesterday and they had the news on and all three of us went on a nigger hating rant after seeing all those filthy repugnant black adulterous pastors in Brunswick, Georgia. They also kept playing the drone footage from the Kyle Rittenhouse case (which completely vindicates him) and got my blood pressure dangerously high. It’s amazing the amount of mental gymnastics these white nigger lovers perform to believe that Kyle wasn’t attacked or acting in self defense. I understand why a nigger may think so because they don’t have any critical thinking skills and they only bat for one team and that’s team black. It’s time for all white people to learn the same and bat for team whitey and every time they get jury duty and the defendant is black send their monkey ass to prison guilty or not just like they wanna do to us.

haywood
11-19-2021, 05:05 PM

Good NEWS!! Kyle Rittenhouse WALKED!! Unlike nigger jacob blake!! BEST fucking news all DAY!!

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 05:20 PM
Good NEWS!! Kyle Rittenhouse WALKED!! Unlike nigger jacob blake!! BEST fucking news all DAY!!

Cue the CHIMPOUT!

haywood
11-19-2021, 06:05 PM
Cue the CHIMPOUT!

Hopefully the National Guard will KICK some nigger @$$ when it occurs!!

Sandy
11-19-2021, 06:58 PM
Hopefully the National Guard will KICK some nigger @$$ when it occurs!!

You know what's more likely to happen, though? The Guard will protect niggers and liberals from getting their asses kicked after the city is burned down, and it'll be blamed on white Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 07:10 PM
You know what's more likely to happen, though? The Guard will protect niggers and liberals from getting their asses kicked after the city is burned down, and it'll be blamed on white Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats.

I know you're right...
:fume

haywood
11-19-2021, 08:04 PM

Sad but TRUE!!