PDA

View Full Version : Varsity basketball niggers who committed murder play game, get arrested

Everyday, it never stops
11-18-2021, 02:03 AM
It does not get any worse than this :
Alpharetta police say 17-year-old Cameron Walker and 18-year-old Jonathan Murray were arrested Wednesday night in the robbery and murder of 24-year-old Connor Mediate.
They played basketball tonight for their high school
https://scorebooklive.com/georgia/2021/11/17/milton-basketball-players-cameron-walker-jonathan-murray-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder

Nigger basketball and murder, how fitting
One dude was already sign to go to George Mason

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 08:44 AM
I hope the victim was a coon. Still, only a nigger would murder somebody and then continue their normal routine, making no effort to hide. I bet the nigger was surprised when the police came to arrest him and did the typical dindu nuffin claim.

Niggers really need to be banned from all first world civilizations around the world, since they are incapable of understanding reality through perspectives other than their own. They never grow past the “pre operational” phase that all the human races do around 7 years old, which shows how flawed their mental development is.

When they cry “rayciss” they never understand that other races can also feel racially discriminated against, they only comprehend it when it’s against them. When they murder someone they don’t understand that it hurts people, just like they cannot comprehend the consequences that may come of it post 10 minutes.

This is how retarded and simple niggers thoughts truly are. I wouldn’t even say child like because even young children learn quickly that other people have different perspectives and feelings other than their own. Niggers never do.

Sandy
11-18-2021, 09:25 AM
I hope the victim was a coon.

No such luck. God damn, there should have been a rope party already for those niggers. Look at the victim, then look at those niggers. Guess which picture represents my species.

My blood pressure's through the roof already this morning.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/pair-high-school-athletes-arrested-alpharetta-mans-murder/ZL6G7CN6XNFAZFYWFU5I2MWNOY/

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/milton-high-school-students-arrested-for-murder-of-alpharetta-man

haywood
11-18-2021, 09:27 AM
I hope the victim was a coon. Still, only a nigger would murder somebody and then continue their normal routine, making no effort to hide. I bet the nigger was surprised when the police came to arrest him and did the typical dindu nuffin claim.

Niggers really need to be banned from all first world civilizations around the world, since they are incapable of understanding reality through perspectives other than their own. They never grow past the “pre operational” phase that all the human races do around 7 years old, which shows how flawed their mental development is.

When they cry “rayciss” they never understand that other races can also feel racially discriminated against, they only comprehend it when it’s against them. When they murder someone they don’t understand that it hurts people, just like they cannot comprehend the consequences that may come of it post 10 minutes.

This is how retarded and simple niggers thoughts truly are. I wouldn’t even say child like because even young children learn quickly that other people have different perspectives and feelings other than their own. Niggers never do.

Spot On!! The undeveloped frontal lobe combined with a double digit IQ and a penchant for violence makes them unfit to live amongst humans!!

Coon Club Road
11-18-2021, 10:48 AM
If Obama had twins...

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 02:51 PM
No such luck. God damn, there should have been a rope party already for those niggers. Look at the victim, then look at those niggers. Guess which picture represents my species.

My blood pressure's through the roof already this morning.

That’s terrible, obviously the MSM won’t say anything about this. If the races were reversed there would be a bongo party and shyster crump would be on the scene to call it a “lynching”.

I hate niggers so much. The only reason most nigger violence is among each themselves is because others know to avoid the scum species… more worthless federal programs to force niggers upon humans and big surprise interracial violence skyrockets. God damn I hate libs!