PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Ben's Nigger Rice changing Name to Bens Rice to Please the Woke Lefties!

Unregistered
11-17-2021, 07:11 PM
Uncle Ben's Changing Name To Ben's Original After Criticism Of Racial Stereotyping.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/09/23/916012582/uncle-bens-changing-name-to-ben-s-original-after-criticism-of-racial-stereotypin?t=1637190083023

Coon Club Road
11-17-2021, 11:59 PM
I noticed the spook aunt jameye-me got the boot off the pancake box and syrup bottle.

You know there are spooks still alive who are relatives of who Jemima and uncle Benny were characterized from... I'm glad they are losing their gibbs royalties.

Nig Zero
11-18-2021, 12:12 AM
Well I am soooo happy that Aunt Jemminigger was removed from the pancake mix. I know it was removed because of libtard pressure, but hell, I am glad to get rid of any nigger contamination in our society. Now, the product has no nigger reference and that is wonderful. Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake!!!

Ignatow
11-18-2021, 02:37 AM
In the interests of being inclusive, there should be a brand and line of products available to all, called "Slave's Favorites".

Jim Crow
11-18-2021, 08:54 AM
I don’t care if they change the monkey shine name or took its picture off the box. I still ain’t buying that shit!

CoonsЯus
11-18-2021, 09:03 AM
without those coons peering out at me 'eyes an teefs' on the supermarket shelves, I can say I definitely feel safer in the supermarket aisles !

Sandy
11-18-2021, 09:18 AM
Was it really to make libtards happy, or was it because they realized enough whites have nigger fatigue and won't buy something with a nigger on the label?

Coon Club Road
11-18-2021, 10:45 AM
Was it really to make libtards happy, or was it because they realized enough whites have nigger fatigue and won't buy something with a nigger on the label?

I like your way of thinking and I certainly hope that is the trend!

Nig Zero
11-18-2021, 11:05 AM

I really don't know which is the case. I hope the company's decision was based on the reality of White's nigger fatigue.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-18-2021, 01:09 PM
Well I am soooo happy that Aunt Jemminigger was removed from the pancake mix. I know it was removed because of libtard pressure, but hell, I am glad to get rid of any nigger contamination in our society. Now, the product has no nigger reference and that is wonderful. Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake!!!
It is hilarious how the libtards actually did us a favor on this one.

haywood
11-18-2021, 01:55 PM
It is hilarious how the libtards actually did us a favor on this one.

Yep!!

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 02:46 PM
Not much change for me. I used to boycott Uncle Ben's because I don't want pictures of niggers in my cupboard. Now I boycott it because the manufacturers are muhdik sucking woketurds.

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 06:32 PM
Stereotyping.... when did you last see an old black man anything like Uncle Ben? They disappeared with the Pullman railroad sleeper cars.

Just as well. Kinda like the Super Bear on Super Sugar Crisps...gone

Coon Club Road
11-18-2021, 07:03 PM
Stereotyping.... when did you last see an old black man anything like Uncle Ben? They disappeared with the Pullman railroad sleeper cars.

Just as well. Kinda like the Super Bear on Super Sugar Crisps...gone

^^^ I gotta say I saw an Uncle Ben Spook look alike at ATL airport a few months back.

This old Uncle Tom was working away at "Atlanta Shines", the airport shoe shine stand putting some luster to a humans shoes.

Rashon Muhdik
11-18-2021, 08:09 PM
Often I eat Chex cereal in the morning, and last year they had nigras John Legend and wife Chrissy Tiegen on their boxes from about Nov. to April. It was all about some stupid Chex Xmas recipe mix they supposedly invented. Their ugly mugs were on the boxes continuously until about April even though it was for an Xmas recipe. Well, now it's nearing the next Xmas, and they're back on the boxes. Damn it. Gotta stop eating Chex I guess. And need to contact General Mills about this BS.

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 09:05 PM
Imagine the response.... they put an old human on there...instead of old Uncle Ben.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:44 AM
^^^ Get some Tupperware storage containers and avoid the groid!

Nigger Wrangler
11-19-2021, 05:23 AM
I noticed the spook aunt jameye-me got the boot off the pancake box and syrup bottle.

You know there are spooks still alive who are relatives of who Jemima and uncle Benny were characterized from... I'm glad they are losing their gibbs royalties.

Ain't Ja Mammy's family is pissed-off that she's been erased from history! I bet those niggers weren't upset when their Democrat masters were destroying statues and memorials to White men.

It's hilarious though, as the actual image of Ain't Ja Mammy hasn't been on packaging for decades! The photo used for the past several decades was a "stylized" image of nigger "singer" Dionne Warwick.

I don't give a shit about niggers, but it pisses me off that whiny Democrats can simply destroy anything they wish, with no repercussions .

Fuckers got Land 'o' Lakes Butter to remove the Indian maiden from all of their product packaging as well.

Burns my ass, on principle.

May the perpetually offended burn in hottest regions of Hell for all of eternity!

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't celebrate too soon about royalties its still called Ben's Original, the nigger has gone but the smell lingers on.

:rofl

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 11:28 AM
Ain't Ja Mammy's family is pissed-off that she's been erased from history! I bet those niggers weren't upset when their Democrat masters were destroying statues and memorials to White men.

It's hilarious though, as the actual image of Ain't Ja Mammy hasn't been on packaging for decades! The photo used for the past several decades was a "stylized" image of nigger "singer" Dionne Warwick.

I don't give a shit about niggers, but it pisses me off that whiny Democrats can simply destroy anything they wish, with no repercussions .

Fuckers got Land 'o' Lakes Butter to remove the Indian maiden from all of their product packaging as well.

Burns my ass, on principle.

May the perpetually offended burn in hottest regions of Hell for all of eternity!

Yep Nigger Wrangler, times are changin'.

The Cleveland Indians bowed to the pressure of Wokeism and changed the name of the century plus old baseball club.

The original beef was over Chief Wahoo... a red faced Indian mascot. I get it. If it was the Cleveland Coons and they had a mascot with a tar black face and big white bug eyes, I can see the problem. (even though I'm fine with that)

So they ditched poor old Chief Wahoo from uniform apparel and stadium graphics gradually over a couple of seasons, yet still sold his shit in the team store for a couple seasons after that.

But lately the name "Indians" has become rayciss and sheeit and had to go. Now they go by the Cleveland Guardrails or some shit like that. Fuck them. I hope the Indians fans starve those bastards out. You can bet your last uncle Tom dollar I will.

I stopped watching Indians games after last seasons home opener when I noticed "BLM" stenciled on the back of the pitchers mound.

I called it to Mrs. CCR's attention that the grounds keeper musta fucked up and swapped the stencil letters while attempting to stencil "MLB" on the mound. She assured me that wasn't the case and the niggers had won.

Goddamn those niggers anyway! Who the fuck gave them baseball shoes... and bats in the first place?
:fume

I always preferred Ms. Butterworth... she was white.

Nigger Wrangler
11-20-2021, 02:15 AM
Yep Nigger Wrangler, times are changin'.

The Cleveland Indians bowed to the pressure of Wokeism and changed the name of the century plus old baseball club.

The original beef was over Chief Wahoo... a red faced Indian mascot. I get it. If it was the Cleveland Coons and they had a mascot with a tar black face and big white bug eyes, I can see the problem. (even though I'm fine with that)

So they ditched poor old Chief Wahoo from uniform apparel and stadium graphics gradually over a couple of seasons, yet still sold his shit in the team store for a couple seasons after that.

But lately the name "Indians" has become rayciss and sheeit and had to go. Now they go by the Cleveland Guardrails or some shit like that. Fuck them. I hope the Indians fans starve those bastards out. You can bet your last uncle Tom dollar I will.

I stopped watching Indians games after last seasons home opener when I noticed "BLM" stenciled on the back of the pitchers mound.

I called it to Mrs. CCR's attention that the grounds keeper musta fucked up and swapped the stencil letters while attempting to stencil "MLB" on the mound. She assured me that wasn't the case and the niggers had won.

Goddamn those niggers anyway! Who the fuck gave them baseball shoes... and bats in the first place?
:fume

I always preferred Ms. Butterworth... she was white.

I remember reading about the story behind the name and how it came about.

The Cleveland Indians had multiple names before 1915.... but the name was changed to the Indians in honor of the first American Indian to play Professional Baseball.

It's a filthy fucking shame the Anti-American raving psychotic Democrats have been allowed to dishonor the American Indian like this.

I guess the Trail of Tears wasn't enough evil from the Democrats.

You know, if there were no Democrats, there would be a hell of a lot less evil in the world!

"Louis Sockalexis - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sockalexis

Coon Club Road
11-20-2021, 12:14 PM
I remember reading about the story behind the name and how it came about.

The Cleveland Indians had multiple names before 1915.... but the name was changed to the Indians in honor of the first American Indian to play Professional Baseball.

It's a filthy fucking shame the Anti-American raving psychotic Democrats have been allowed to dishonor the American Indian like this.

I guess the Trail of Tears wasn't enough evil from the Democrats.

You know, if there were no Democrats, there would be a hell of a lot less evil in the world!

"Louis Sockalexis - Wikipedia"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sockalexis

As far as I know, I have no Indian in me so I have no horse in the race.

But Goddamn... I know they were here before me... on the property I live on now! We still find arrow heads in the fields on occasion.

One would think the remaining native Americans would be protesting the name change instead of supporting it.

Or maybe the demonstrators weren't even native Americans.

Bottom line is the owner of the "tribe", (a word that can no longer be used to describe the club) will never see one shiny penny out of my pocket.

I hope other Cleveland fans follow suit and starve that bastard out.

POI: I have not seen one item of clothing while out and about bearing the new Cleveland logo. Fuck 'em!