PDA

View Full Version : Soooo, who actually started the whole assault on Kyle Rittenhouse? a NIGGER !

NiggertoeRidesAgain
11-16-2021, 11:18 PM
Well, whoda thunk ?

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jump-kick-man-who-attacked-kyle-rittenhouse-identified-as-violent-career-criminal

Coon Club Road
11-17-2021, 01:11 AM
TNB... something the MSM feels is nothing reportable.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-17-2021, 01:31 AM
Amazing how many felon pieces of shit Kyle ran into that night. It’s almost as if every leftist rioter there was a felonious piece of shit. When they do it again in the coming days, the MOAB should just be dropped on em to rid the world of these fucking scumbags.

NiggertoeRidesAgain
11-17-2021, 01:54 AM
any LEO affiliates able to run down priors ...?

likely suspect

https://inmate.kenoshajs.org/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/kenosha/Inmate/Detail/-632941

Nigger Wrangler
11-17-2021, 03:06 AM
Well, whoda thunk ?

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jump-kick-man-who-attacked-kyle-rittenhouse-identified-as-violent-career-criminal

Every single one of the violent domestic terrorists who attempted to murder Rittenhouse was a convicted felon!

Besides this fucking nigger, Rosenbaum was a convicted pedophile who brutally ass-raped FIVE YOUNG BOYS... and was running around all night screaming "nigger" at the top of his lungs ...but KYLE is the White Supremacist, according to the raving psychotic Democrats and their media partners.

I think it's poetic as hell this despicable pedophile got sent straight to Hell by a minor!

Skateboard terrorist was a wife beater and among other things, was convicted of kidnapping. Kidnapping used to carry the death penalty. So karma caught up with this asshole with a little justice.

I can't stand wife beaters!

The third terrorist, who as the prosecution's star witness, proved Kyle's case, after admitting Kyle only shot his sorry ass AFTER he pointed his gun at him. A gun he isn't allowed to possess , because he's a convicted violent felon!

That fucker should be charged with attempted capital murder of Kyle Rittenhouse, as well as the possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

The violent nigger savages are being allowed to stand on the courthouse and make terroristic threats against the jury and the people of Kenosha.

This must be ended.

Unregistered
11-17-2021, 08:29 AM
Nigger "jump kick man" did what niggers love to do best. Group up like a pack of wild chimps and assault people at their most vulnerable point. That fucking nigger got off easy and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for what he did that night

Jim Crow
11-17-2021, 08:40 AM
Nigger assaulted the kid,yet is not being charged.Go figure.

haywood
11-17-2021, 09:03 AM
Well, whoda thunk ?

No SURPRISE!!

Nigger Wrangler
11-18-2021, 12:03 AM
The only thing Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty of is lousy marksmanship, marginally better than a niggers.

I hate to be "that guy" but since I first saw the videos a year ago, I was incredibly impressed with Kyle's weapons control and situational awareness. Not a stray bullet. He only shot those trying to murder him.

Granted, he should have shot drop-kick nigger too... but maybe it's just as well, because as it is he only shot lily White terrorists. Makes the Democrats look stupid when they call him a "White Supremacist!"

But that's just my humble opinion.

Frankly I wish Kyle would have had a Gatling Gun that night!!

Nigger Wrangler
11-19-2021, 05:09 AM
I was just being a bit jokey about the fact he missed the bastard who kicked him and hit someone else, probably in hindsight it was the wrong thing to say. I wish Kyle well, the fact he had the guts to try to do something is admirable. Yes a mini gun would have been nice. The drop kick nigger could have killed him but I doubt he would have been charged with murder it seems being black is an excuse for any violence against white people.

No, you had a valid point.

There was so much chaos and a bunch of human garbage, and that nigger, trying to murder the kid.

I know boys as young as him have gone off to war, but these days what he accomplished under fire impressed me.

I don't know anything about the kid, except what I've read, but he seems OK.

Much better than the niggers and White trash running around trying to burn America to the ground!!

Celticgirl
11-19-2021, 11:58 AM
According to other sites, there is a female juror on the jury who is trying to bully the others to vote not guilty. She already persuaded 5. I wonder if she is a coalburner. That is the problem with having so many white women on there. I got nervous when they said there were alot of white women on there. Some can be coalburners. Or just plain liberal. Dammit.

Blue Gum
11-19-2021, 03:41 PM
Just saw where Mr. Rittenhouse was found Not Guilty on ALL charges.....hoooray....!!!!!

Unregistered
11-19-2021, 04:12 PM
He’s free! I’m so happy to know there are some brave souls in Wisconsin to stand against the nigger tide.
I never felt so good reading news before.

https://twitter.com/blue_falafel/status/1460670334173167623

Sandy
11-19-2021, 07:17 PM
By the powers vested in me, I hereby declare every November 19th henceforth, for all time and in perpetuity, to be the true Emancipation Day of the United States.

haywood
11-19-2021, 10:19 PM
Nigger "jump kick man" did what niggers love to do best. Group up like a pack of wild chimps and assault people at their most vulnerable point. That fucking nigger got off easy and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for what he did that night

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Ray Cizzums
11-19-2021, 11:04 PM
I'm not hitting those chaotic streets without a full stocked service rifle with a fixed bayonet.
An SKS with the spike bayonet would be a decent shitkicker, and great for tacking a pedo to a pole.
A tanker Garand with the old M1905 16" bayonet is a deadly club/spear combination.
An AR15A2 with hopefully something better than the M7 bayonet. I bought a few Vietnam-era
US Conetta bayonet/fighting knife types back in the day, for $40. I see they're asking big $ for one now.
Those turds wouldn't have been so quick to bum rush Rittenhouse, if they caught a rifle butt in the teeth,
and the cold steel, if they came near. And I know from experience that humans and sub-humans alike,
fear the blade, in some cases more than being shot. It's a primal thing.
:bugeye

Ray Cizzums
11-20-2021, 07:10 PM
You will like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejmFSN2qBG0

My husband has a collection of bayonets and knives his favourite is a 1907 British bayonet its more like a short sword.

I'm hoping the great tradition of British swordsmanship is resurrected, put to use right soon, and with enthusiasm.
:bugeye

Unregistered
11-22-2021, 10:57 AM
According to other sites, there is a female juror on the jury who is trying to bully the others to vote not guilty. She already persuaded 5. I wonder if she is a coalburner. That is the problem with having so many white women on there. I got nervous when they said there were alot of white women on there. Some can be coalburners. Or just plain liberal. Dammit.

Im glad you mentioned this. Exactly!