PDA

View Full Version : Career Violent Nigger Made Good By Homeowner

Nigger Wrangler
11-16-2021, 05:14 PM
A vicious and violent felon nigger, who was "well known" to police... part of Chicago's revolving door system of "justice," broke into a man's car with a nigger accomplice. A shootout occurred between the citizen and the niggers.

The details are in the video, but it's not like they are any different than any other nigger felon story!

The nigger felon achieved room temperature. That makes him a good nigger.

We need to bring back public hangings!

https://youtu.be/NeaeO3W7fd8

jenkemfactory
11-16-2021, 06:17 PM
I like the comments.
One guy said it was 'heart warming'.
People were smart enough to not use the nigger word.

Unregistered
11-16-2021, 07:40 PM
Nice!!!
I love hearing about a niggers demise!
This is an early Christmas gift to all taxpayers, and this nigger would have just hurt a human eventually. The bat fairy has saved lives!

Ray Cizzums
11-16-2021, 07:43 PM
These catalytic converter thieves need shooting, followed by sawing off their heads with their cordless sawzall.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
11-16-2021, 09:02 PM
I love stories with a happy ending. This ending would have been happier if both coons had to be hauled off to DNS, but I'm not complaining.

Most people learn by mistakes. That nigger made a mistake helping itself to someone else's property.

Other niggers will still keep sawing away and when caught, "I'ze didn't do's nuffin!"
Fucking niggers!
:fume

haywood
11-16-2021, 11:53 PM
Nice!!!
I love hearing about a niggers demise!
This is an early Christmas gift to all taxpayers, and this nigger would have just hurt a human eventually. The bat fairy has saved lives!

The Bat Fairy deserves a medal!!

SC Anemia
11-17-2021, 12:34 AM
This nigger was already on parole and had just been arrested on the 9th on a weapons charge. Way to go, thanks for playing. Buh-bye now.

:traybat

Jim Crow
11-17-2021, 09:02 AM
All I’ve got to say is “nice shot” to the homeowner!