PDA

View Full Version : On Spirituality, Neanderthals, Humans and Negrophilia

New Guy
11-16-2021, 01:24 PM
According to genetic research it's been uncovered that Whites, Asians, Native Americans, Indians, etc. all have some Neanderthal ancestry.

I won't comment on the problems of examiming autosomal DNA mapping due to the "out of apefrica" theory tainting it all, and also due to personal experience (3/4 of my grandparents are from Anatolia however the report listed I have no ancestry from there...). Sure that science is being measured correctly, however I highly doubt the results are being interpreted correctly.

With that said let's begin:

Let's first entertain the idea of pointing fingers at one another (like niggers do)...

Native Americans: Never used wheels yet managed to build pyramids, cities, aqueducts and advanced subterranean irrigation up until Cortes. Also expert crossbreeders and agriculturalists (most advanced in the world). I've personally witnessed an extraordinarily high percentage of Native American ancestry students excel in Biology and Chemistry in school, it's like they take to those subjects like Asians do to math or Jewish people to law (😂😂 lol but really).

Whites: Forgot how to build pyramids and made soap illegal (thanks to Christianity), yet managed to build colliseums, enormous stave complexes and aqueducts. Ability to conduct trade across the globe, a never ending stream of innovation.

Asians: Largely forgot how to build governments based on individual rights and freedom, yet managed to construct enormously complex cultures churning out innovation after innovation. Constructed routes of international trade spreading goods amd knowledge across the known world.

Indians: Constructed enormous complexes, cities and cisterns, had developed massive cities and exploited gunpowder and other inventions. Long standing traditions of scholarship and knowledge.

We all can point our fingers at each other for 1 thing or another, however in doing so we would be missing the bigger picture... we are all capable of developing complex civilizations able to interact with one another on one footing or another. We can relax and be nice to one another. We are also able to establish rapport with one another.

Guess who's proven incapable of doing any of those things I just listed above?

Am I getting this right? Am I correct to feel disgust at any group of Human being brainwashed into Negrophilia right before my very eyes? Personally, I am equally disgusted in seeing White, Latin, Indian, Mediterranean, Native and Asian youth brainwashed into emulating ape-like behavior, seeing them constantly strive to make themselves dumber in a vain attempt to try to fit in (as most youth do, they want to fit in, can't really blame them, they are being decieved).

I'm no saint myself, however after a lifetime of encountering them in my youth, in school, in the workplace, my level of mistrust and disgust has only grown stronger over time. I have observed and I have learned.

I have conducted self-reflection, and evolved personally and spiritually, so I'm being honest here when I say that now, more than ever, Negrophilia has no place in any civilized culture. The very aura, the essence, the vibes I've felt personally around them is pure evil. After much observation I understand them now more than ever.

Beware because the depth of their jealousy is incomprehensible to us. We cannot begin to fathom the depth of their jealousy.

Examples (I'm sure there are plenty of them here on this forum):
They think nothing of casually stealing Egyptian history (which is an expression of wanting to commit genocide btw).
I don't believe they like the snowbunny look because they think it's cute, but because they know it pisses off whitey. Think about it, they bed snowbunnies only because of our reaction, they think they are destroying us slowly. They'd just as easily (and probably prefer) to try to bed a whale sheboon.

Because the depth of their jealousy is incomprehensible to Human beings. This is the mark of a very very weak man. I can't stress that enough.

You see, on a spiritual level, there is a side of humans responsible for imagination (often termed "etheral body" or "fluidic body", but don't be confused there are many finer bodies in additon to that). After careful observation, I have concluded apefricans lack this faculty, or it is greatly diminished.

Not only does the lack of this trait carry reprecussions in the observable world, also in the "spiritual", or hidden realm as well, and they are left open to "demonic possession" at far higher rates than your average human being (I am using these terms to simply carry across my idea, in respect of our religious beliefs, make of them what you will).

To me personally, this explains the Negrophilia phenomemon we are witnessing in society today. It's being pushed everywhere, I mean everywhere. It sickens me to see youth from all human cultures becoming brainwashed in such a manner.

What are your thoughts on this? Because I don't buy that 88'er schtick, I have respect for all human cultures (yes including Jews, Native Americans, Asian, you get the idea). However I've observed I cannot relax around apefricans, that when they act nice it's just that, an act. I think it's wise for all of us to affirm a commitment to Human cultures.

I think I've outlined where I stand very clearly, and this leads me to believe some kind of force is guiding these apefricans as a genetic weapon to tear down all Human civilizations. That force could very well be the collective-subconcious jealousy of this evolutionary offshoot, realizing it's not well-adapted to survive in this environment of Human cultures. I am thinking that this force is the driving force behind the negrophillia phenomenom they wish us to succumb to.

jenkemfactory
11-16-2021, 03:49 PM
Excellent.

Unregistered
11-16-2021, 04:38 PM
You can leave out your negative talk against Christianity. And writing an essay is not gonna get you a pat on the back. Keep it straight and to the point man.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-16-2021, 05:06 PM
First of all, very nice read. I enjoyed it and your views are in line with mine. I am absolutely convinced they were sent from the depths of hell to rape, rob and plunder the rest of us. They even emit a foul odor to warn humans of their presence. I never turn my back to one whether I am at a grocery store, out on the street or anywhere the nigger beast is. They will never make me a victim (again) I should say. Fool me once… well you know the saying. Niggers are by far the least intelligent creatures on the planet. Anywhere they gather en masse is turned into a shithole. Politicians and liberal scum know this but coddling niggers allows them to keep power with their votes. Fuck em all.

Sandy
11-16-2021, 05:38 PM
You can leave out your negative talk against Christianity. And writing an essay is not gonna get you a pat on the back. Keep it straight and to the point man.

His post, especially for a guest, was well-written and well-thought. It was to a point that he made extremely well.

I'm a Christian, not the most religious, but still a Christian. He's not bashing Christianity in general, and there is certainly criticism of what a variety of church authorities have done in the last 2000 years.

Ray Cizzums
11-16-2021, 07:57 PM
His post, especially for a guest, was well-written and well-thought. It was to a point that he made extremely well.

Hey Mr. Sandman, for some reason, when I try to "Like" a post by a guest, a window pops up center screen, that says <p> Database Error <p>,
and the like does not register. But I notice other member's likes are visible.
:bugeye

Jubal Early
11-16-2021, 09:17 PM

I agree. That was quite unnecessary. I do agree the african does seem incapable of civilized behavior and as a group, constructing an ordered civilization.

tweakstick
11-16-2021, 09:53 PM
^Noticed the same glitch here.

As far as the Christian comment, I'm not offended either despite being raised as one. Every religion on the planet has a history, and history is just that - history. Some good, some bad with the exception of mudslime. Religion, like politics, will always be used by a small group of bad actors seeking power, money or attention. That's just the nature of things when people are involved. We're not all saints. We're just not niggers!http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

As long as we don't denigrate humans based on it, I have no problem with it. I've never heard anything about an aversion to soap and soap making predated Christians by well over a millennia that we know of. Being a bit of a history buff myself, I'm researching that one now.

No one really knows who made the Great Pyramids but it's a given that it wasn't niggers - except as the lowest slaves.

Personally I don't mind a long read if it's well written and thought out. I rather prefer them to a quick I hate niggers - which goes without saying here.

Since the like button doesn't work right now...
:thumb

Sandy
11-16-2021, 11:05 PM
There might be a database glitch on likes. I sometimes get it if I leave a page open for a long time and then come back to it. So try a manual refresh, maybe logging out and back in.

Sandy
11-16-2021, 11:17 PM
As far as the Christian comment, I'm not offended either despite being raised as one. Every religion on the planet has a history, and history is just that - history. Some good, some bad with the exception of mudslime. Religion, like politics, will always be used by a small group of bad actors seeking power, money or attention. That's just the nature of things when people are involved. We're not all saints. We're just not niggers!http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

As long as we don't denigrate humans based on it, I have no problem with it. I've never heard anything about an aversion to soap and soap making predated Christians by well over a millennia that we know of. Being a bit of a history buff myself, I'm researching that one now.

It isn't bashing Christianity to criticize individual Christians and Christian groups. I'm almost ashamed to identify as Christian in case someone thinks I'm one of those liberals. From Catholic Relief Services helping niggers, to Protestant denominations preaching wokeness, a lot of so-called churches have gone astray. I'm not even counting the nigger churches, e.g. Jeremiah Wright's, that are just covers for Nation of Islam.

New Guy
11-16-2021, 11:20 PM

I always appreciate constructive criticism, and you have a point, my post was a bit lengthy. I should be more to the point.

Regarding Christianity... please understand it's not my intention to attack Christianity as it is today. I try to respect every humans' religious beliefs. What I meant was the Christianity of the past which burned the Library of Alexandria. The past is the past though.

In the present day there are many positive teachings to be learned from the Bible. There's no denying Christianity is a part of Western Culture today. Also, it's helped a lot of people with themselves personally, that's not what I'm trying to attack.

I come from a Christian Orthodox background so my understanding of spirituality is from that context (and why I never took to Theosophy or Victorian-era spiritualism). Sorry, I just can't help comparing ancient Greece to modern Greece...

But of course never forget... ook ook ook Leonideese wuz blak yo! Ancient Greece wuz Black! Weeze taught'ed da po White trash European hoes mathematatics 'an sheitz! Muh dick is tha square ROOTS of 4,000 yeas a slavery oh lawdy lawdy lawdy!

New Guy
11-16-2021, 11:30 PM
Awwwww thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback. I will try to be more concise and ever improve upon my writing skills.

On a lighter note, Muh dik is mah pen yo, skeet skeet! anz ize hopes its moooooes powerfullz! Balla, chainz, gucciz, stains, aahhhhh! Pills pills pills!
- quote attributed to, some random warehouse dude.

tweakstick
11-16-2021, 11:34 PM
It isn't bashing Christianity to criticize individual Christians and Christian groups. I'm almost ashamed to identify as Christian in case someone thinks I'm one of those liberals. From Catholic Relief Services helping niggers, to Protestant denominations preaching wokeness, a lot of so-called churches have gone astray. I'm not even counting the nigger churches, e.g. Jeremiah Wright's, that are just covers for Nation of Islam.

Exactly. The same goes for Jews. All too many identify as a certain faith for all the wrong reasons. In my reckoning, people like Jim Beggar and his Pass The Loot club have turned more people into atheist far more than any personal or logical argument reasons. Too many people who identify as Jewish or Christian have no interest whatsoever of adhering to the teachings of Moses or the Messiah. Too many have ulterior motives even if they don't realize or admit it.

Add niggers to the mix on the pulpit and you have a real mess. No wonder they are godless apes.

Muslims are flat out devil worshipers and just don't know it.

haywood
11-16-2021, 11:49 PM
According to genetic research it's been uncovered that Whites, Asians, Native Americans, Indians, etc. all have some Neanderthal ancestry.

I won't comment on the problems of examiming autosomal DNA mapping due to the "out of apefrica" theory tainting it all, and also due to personal experience (3/4 of my grandparents are from Anatolia however the report listed I have no ancestry from there...). Sure that science is being measured correctly, however I highly doubt the results are being interpreted correctly.

With that said let's begin:

Let's first entertain the idea of pointing fingers at one another (like niggers do)...

Native Americans: Never used wheels yet managed to build pyramids, cities, aqueducts and advanced subterranean irrigation up until Cortes. Also expert crossbreeders and agriculturalists (most advanced in the world). I've personally witnessed an extraordinarily high percentage of Native American ancestry students excel in Biology and Chemistry in school, it's like they take to those subjects like Asians do to math or Jewish people to law (���� lol but really).

Whites: Forgot how to build pyramids and made soap illegal (thanks to Christianity), yet managed to build colliseums, enormous stave complexes and aqueducts. Ability to conduct trade across the globe, a never ending stream of innovation.

Asians: Largely forgot how to build governments based on individual rights and freedom, yet managed to construct enormously complex cultures churning out innovation after innovation. Constructed routes of international trade spreading goods amd knowledge across the known world.

Indians: Constructed enormous complexes, cities and cisterns, had developed massive cities and exploited gunpowder and other inventions. Long standing traditions of scholarship and knowledge.

We all can point our fingers at each other for 1 thing or another, however in doing so we would be missing the bigger picture... we are all capable of developing complex civilizations able to interact with one another on one footing or another. We can relax and be nice to one another. We are also able to establish rapport with one another.

Guess who's proven incapable of doing any of those things I just listed above?

Am I getting this right? Am I correct to feel disgust at any group of Human being brainwashed into Negrophilia right before my very eyes? Personally, I am equally disgusted in seeing White, Latin, Indian, Mediterranean, Native and Asian youth brainwashed into emulating ape-like behavior, seeing them constantly strive to make themselves dumber in a vain attempt to try to fit in (as most youth do, they want to fit in, can't really blame them, they are being decieved).

I'm no saint myself, however after a lifetime of encountering them in my youth, in school, in the workplace, my level of mistrust and disgust has only grown stronger over time. I have observed and I have learned.

I have conducted self-reflection, and evolved personally and spiritually, so I'm being honest here when I say that now, more than ever, Negrophilia has no place in any civilized culture. The very aura, the essence, the vibes I've felt personally around them is pure evil. After much observation I understand them now more than ever.

Beware because the depth of their jealousy is incomprehensible to us. We cannot begin to fathom the depth of their jealousy.

Examples (I'm sure there are plenty of them here on this forum):
They think nothing of casually stealing Egyptian history (which is an expression of wanting to commit genocide btw).
I don't believe they like the snowbunny look because they think it's cute, but because they know it pisses off whitey. Think about it, they bed snowbunnies only because of our reaction, they think they are destroying us slowly. They'd just as easily (and probably prefer) to try to bed a whale sheboon.

Because the depth of their jealousy is incomprehensible to Human beings. This is the mark of a very very weak man. I can't stress that enough.

You see, on a spiritual level, there is a side of humans responsible for imagination (often termed "etheral body" or "fluidic body", but don't be confused there are many finer bodies in additon to that). After careful observation, I have concluded apefricans lack this faculty, or it is greatly diminished.

Not only does the lack of this trait carry reprecussions in the observable world, also in the "spiritual", or hidden realm as well, and they are left open to "demonic possession" at far higher rates than your average human being (I am using these terms to simply carry across my idea, in respect of our religious beliefs, make of them what you will).

To me personally, this explains the Negrophilia phenomemon we are witnessing in society today. It's being pushed everywhere, I mean everywhere. It sickens me to see youth from all human cultures becoming brainwashed in such a manner.

What are your thoughts on this? Because I don't buy that 88'er schtick, I have respect for all human cultures (yes including Jews, Native Americans, Asian, you get the idea). However I've observed I cannot relax around apefricans, that when they act nice it's just that, an act. I think it's wise for all of us to affirm a commitment to Human cultures.

I think I've outlined where I stand very clearly, and this leads me to believe some kind of force is guiding these apefricans as a genetic weapon to tear down all Human civilizations. That force could very well be the collective-subconcious jealousy of this evolutionary offshoot, realizing it's not well-adapted to survive in this environment of Human cultures. I am thinking that this force is the driving force behind the negrophillia phenomenom they wish us to succumb to.

Spot on!! EVERYTHING you have observed is 100% CORRECT!!

tweakstick
11-17-2021, 03:09 AM
What I meant was the Christianity of the past which burned the Library of Alexandria. The past is the past though.

My understanding was that Rome under Julius Caesar unintentionally damaged the library during a Roman siege and later completely destroyed by mudslime Caliph Omar who was quoted as saying "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them."

New Guy
11-17-2021, 09:59 AM
My understanding was that Rome under Julius Caesar unintentionally damaged the library during a Roman siege and later completely destroyed by mudslime Caliph Omar who was quoted as saying "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them."

Thank you for pointing this out. I love learning and I'm able to admit when I'm wrong on something, or need to correct a fact. Honesty is in our blood.

Then again I could be an undercover Nigger an sheitz, fuck skoo dat be white shit!
Ooga booga 😂😂😂.

Seriously though I have no problem with correcting myself when presented with knowledge. Thank you for the tip bro 🙂.

jenkemfactory
11-17-2021, 01:37 PM
About the 'like' issue. I noticed it also. But I also noticed that it does work. It just gives you a scary message. When you exit the page and then go back in, you'll see the 'like'. To be sure, just use another device to check the page.

Ray Cizzums
11-17-2021, 01:48 PM
About the 'like' issue. I noticed it also. But I also noticed that it does work. It just gives you a scary message. When you exit the page and then go back in, you'll see the 'like'. To be sure, just use another device to check the page.
Yes, I see the Like is there, when I went back and looked.

Unregistered
11-17-2021, 02:52 PM
I see we have a new comment captain above searching for his pat on the back and praise

jenkemfactory
11-17-2021, 03:22 PM
Yes, I see the Like is there, when I went back and looked.

I see your 'likes' on this page, so, you're fine.
I can see you issued a 'like' for the first guy.

tweakstick
11-17-2021, 06:21 PM
Then again I could be an undercover Nigger an sheitz, fuck skoo dat be white shit! Ooga booga .

:lol

18233:lol

h8whitelibtards
11-18-2021, 01:52 AM
I see we have a new comment captain above searching for his pat on the back and praise

To the unregistered troll... fuck you, jigaboo lover. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
Looks like we have a "fan" among us.

Sandy
11-18-2021, 04:50 PM
I always appreciate constructive criticism, and you have a point, my post was a bit lengthy. I should be more to the point.

Awwwww thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback. I will try to be more concise and ever improve upon my writing skills.

You have nothing to apologize for, my friend. You made a thoughtful post that required a few more words than what a few of our other visitors are used to.

I don't want to repeat myself, but as I said, I didn't take your post as general Christianity bashing. There's a big difference between saying the entire Catholic or Orthodox churches are evil (that's something niggers do when blaming all whites), and making valid criticisms of individual leaders and actual systemic corruption. For example, this is the most disgusting "Pope" I've ever heard of. I'd sooner have one of those from the Middle Ages that had a wife and mistresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3W1mG38IX4

Sandy
11-18-2021, 04:54 PM
To the unregistered troll... fuck you, jigaboo lover. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
Looks like we have a "fan" among us.

Thanks for saying what I didn't yet have time to say. We didn't have a Like button for a long time. There's nothing self-aggrandizing or fanboyish about it. It's exactly what it is, a way for registered users to indicate that they appreciate someone's response.

I wonder if that unregistered poster is someone who did register, made a couple of posts, and still has a big sad because 100 people didn't like his fourth post of 10 words.

Unregistered
11-18-2021, 05:31 PM
All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's 😂😂 ^

Sandy
11-18-2021, 06:31 PM
All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's ���� ^

Shut up, nigger. It's a proven fact that it's niggers with tiny things the size of mice penises.

Now go away, or we will taunt you a second time.

tweakstick
11-19-2021, 05:26 AM
All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's  ^

Not that I have a problem with either, but I would rather be a human with a less than average sized penis than a nigger with an average nigger IQ of 65.

All niggers know deep down that they're stupid. So does everyone around it.

Only one human need know the size of his own penis unless he chooses otherwise.

Hey nigger, your IQ is showing. Tuck it in, please. You're embarrassing yourself - your just too stupid to realize it.

Unregistered
11-19-2021, 10:23 AM
The size of niggers dicks are because niggers are NOT humans. Every other race of people in this world have normal sized genitals. Niggers have the penis size of an animal because that is what they are. Similar to a chimp gorilla etc. Animal DNA. They were never meant to be in a civilized society. Send their fucking asses back to the African jungle where they belong

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:12 PM
"... Then again I could be an undercover Nigger an sheitz, fuck skoo dat be white shit!
Ooga booga... "

You know what the say about someone without a sense of humor!

Anybody ask this guy/gal to join up?

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:20 PM
The size of niggers dicks are because niggers are NOT humans. Every other race of people in this world have normal sized genitals. Niggers have the penis size of an animal because that is what they are. Similar to a chimp gorilla etc. Animal DNA. They were never meant to be in a civilized society. Send their fucking asses back to the African jungle where they belong

I don't profess to have a degree in niggerdickology, however since there are a handful of short dicked niggers in the population, I believe I have solved the "why".

I think the length of the nigger dick is directly related to how long the spook is/was incarcerated.

They drag each other around in the shower house like the Barnum and Bailey elephant parade! Gnomesayin'? :lol

h8whitelibtards
11-19-2021, 04:00 PM
All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's ���� ^

Niggers are too stupid to find this website and figure out how to post. You are just some bored white troll living in the basement of his grandma's home.
I hope niggers move in next door to you.

Unregistered
11-19-2021, 04:08 PM
Nah u bitch ass white boi y'all think you can hide behind screens but somebody always gonna expose you bitch ass

Sandy
11-19-2021, 07:06 PM
Nah u bitch ass white boi y'all think you can hide behind screens but somebody always gonna expose you bitch ass

Shut up again, nigger. Guess what, we are anonymous, but you are not.

I've got my finger on the button, you don't.

Stupid nigger.