PDA

View Full Version : Unruly Sow Punches Southwest Airlines Employee in the Head

SC Anemia
11-14-2021, 10:01 PM
This uppity nigger here:

Fight your flight attendant and get grounded for good, according to a new Delta Air Lines proposal.

A Southwest Airlines employee was hospitalized after allegedly getting punched in the head by an unruly passenger on a flight taking off from the Dallas Love Field airport.

According to the Dallas Police Department, the passenger boarded the flight at 12:40 p.m. on Saturday and had a verbal altercation with an operations agent after being asked to exit the plane. As the passenger was exiting, she allegedly had another verbal argument with a different Southwest Airlines operation agent, who, according to Dallas police, the passenger then punched in the head.

An 'altercation' with an operations agent then once on board, another 'verbal altercation' with a second agent.

I can't find why the ho was being so mouthy but insert any old reason here __________ and you'll probably be close. Who knows, maybe it didn't like the color of the upholstery on the seat. Or....just because the sun rose today.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8615810002

Coon Club Road
11-14-2021, 10:20 PM
Niggers should not be permitted to fly.

They can ride in bull racks (cattle trailers) between cities and long distance.

Normally, bulls get hauled one way, so the trip back home is with an empty rack because obviously there is no commodity that can be picked up for the backhaul... 'cept niggers!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-15-2021, 12:32 AM

I respectfully disagree.

Niggers should be allowed to fly, but only when loaded as payload into the bucket of a giant skyscraper-size catapult, and launched back to Africa.

SC Anemia
11-15-2021, 12:38 AM

Yeah but they could be used to contribute to Aviation. I think they should stop using chickens at the GE and Rolls Royce test facilities and just fire niggers into jet engines. I'd pay to see that.

https://youtu.be/lgspIiTFWIk

Groid_Rage
11-15-2021, 02:10 AM
I respectfully disagree.

Niggers should be allowed to fly, but only when loaded as payload into the bucket of a giant skyscraper-size catapult, and launched back to Africa.Or tie them to the bottom of the wings.

Anastasia
11-15-2021, 02:22 AM
The sow probably chimped out because the plane said "Southwest" on it instead of "We Wuz Kangz."

What the fuck do niggers need planes for, anyway? I thought they were magical and could fly.

Coon Club Road
11-15-2021, 04:21 AM
https://youtu.be/lgspIiTFWIk

Towards the end, it almost looks as if a nigroe stepped into the fan to get the chicken out :lol

Jim Crow
11-15-2021, 09:12 AM
I respectfully disagree.

Niggers should be allowed to fly, but only when loaded as payload into the bucket of a giant skyscraper-size catapult, and launched back to Africa.
Or just launched onto the pavement to splat or in a large body of water to rockfish!
Nothing personal, but I like my idea better. It’s more of a permanent solution! LOL!