PDA

View Full Version : Peter Booty-swish says overpasses be rayciss!

tweakstick
11-14-2021, 05:51 AM
Overpasses be RAYCISS!

https://vidmax.com/video/208560-pete-butt-itch-itch-says-biden-s-build-back-better-deal-will-address-overpasses-because-they-re-racist

So apparently, our tax dollars will now be used to tear down perfectly good overpasses to replace them with raised ones to allow busloads of niggers to move more freely into white neighborhoods.

haywood
11-14-2021, 03:00 PM
Overpasses be RAYCISS!

https://vidmax.com/video/208560-pete-butt-itch-itch-says-biden-s-build-back-better-deal-will-address-overpasses-because-they-re-racist

So apparently, our tax dollars will now be used to tear down perfectly good overpasses to replace them with raised ones to allow busloads of niggers to move more freely into white neighborhoods.

@$$h0le should STAY on "maternity leave" PERMANENTLY!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-14-2021, 07:32 PM
Overpasses be RAYCISS!

I hope some nigger muh dikks this motherfucker and leaves him a bloody mess.

Nig Zero
11-15-2021, 10:51 AM
From Petey's Wiki Page:

His father was a translator and editor of the three-volume English edition of Marxist philosopher Antonio Gramsci's Prison Notebooks and influenced his pursuit of literature in college.[16]

This guy's daddy really loved communism.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-20-2021, 02:09 PM
This guy and others like him love sucking nigger dick so much. I thought it was a joke but... overpasses are racist... Roads will be racist because they are black.

Celticgirl
11-20-2021, 05:31 PM
This guy and others like him love sucking nigger dick so much. I thought it was a joke but... overpasses are racist... Roads will be racist because they are black.

I'm sure he's done it before too (nigger b.j.'s). As well as having nigger peen up the ass. There is no way he hasn't.

Ray Cizzums
11-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Overpasses be RAYCISS!

The good work of Robert Moses cannot be undone, as there are just too many physical impediments to overcome.
Just changing the grade of the primary and secondary roads would be an engineering impossibility. Not to mention
the costs of replacing the dozens of exquisitely constructed overpasses. The traffic disruption alone would be catastrophic.
:bugeye

Ray Cizzums
11-20-2021, 07:29 PM

Buttplug and his "husband" are distressed by the difficulty the roads present to NYC's downlow niggers and trannies,
when attempting to travel to Fire Island, Long Island's summer destination for rump wrangling Democrats.

tweakstick
11-21-2021, 02:45 AM
The good work of Robert Moses cannot be undone, as there are just too many physical impediments to overcome.
Just changing the grade of the primary and secondary roads would be an engineering impossibility. Not to mention
the costs of replacing the dozens of exquisitely constructed overpasses. The traffic disruption alone would be catastrophic.

Money is no problem when it's NOT YOUR MONEY!

Neither is time or the disruption of people's lives and livelihoods.

None of these are Peter Buttplug's concerns.

Give the guy a break! Don't you realize he is on maternity leave right now?:lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-03-2021, 10:14 AM
I hope some nigger muh dikks this motherfucker and leaves him a bloody mess.

:rofl He probably hopes so too.