PDA

View Full Version : Screw Old Navy

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 07:16 PM
Mrs. CCR got a brochure from Old Navy in the mail.

Nothing but nigger.

What makes a company think sending literature featuring cover to cover coons is going to generate more sales?

Are monkeys going to flock to their stores and spend money?

I think Old Navy is already at a disadvantage because they don't accept EBT cards.

Mrs. CCR has spent quite a bit on their merch up until they became "woke".

She's done, not another penny to Old Navy in the store or online.

The coons better step up and support ON or they'll be done soon.

Ignatow
11-13-2021, 07:28 PM
Old Navy isn't the only one.

"Nothing but nigger". Maing, you crack me up!

Nordstrom's headed that way, Gap, Banana Republic, etc. High end shops like Burberrys, Gucci, you name it, the blackest spookiest sub-simian is there. Brooks Brothers, yep. And they choose niggers with dreadlocks, brillo heads, snakeheads. Really? I thought we're still a human country?

Ok, if not pure niggers, oildrillers, mudsharks, mutant sprogs, heck, you can't tell me these miscegenated shits are human. The propaganda never ends. It's as if you need a nigger to be "hip". Damn you niggers.

animal mother
11-13-2021, 07:50 PM
Mrs. CCR got a brochure from Old Navy in the mail.

Nothing but nigger.

What makes a company think sending literature featuring cover to cover coons is going to generate more sales?

Are monkeys going to flock to their stores and spend money?

I think Old Navy is already at a disadvantage because they don't accept EBT cards.

Mrs. CCR has spent quite a bit on their merch up until they became "woke".

She's done, not another penny to Old Navy in the store or online.

The coons better step up and support ON or they'll be done soon.

sales?

Niggers don’t need even an EBT card if all they do is shop lift everything. In most liberal cities it’s not even considered a crime if they steal less than $1000 worth of shit. If these woke retailers want to attract niggers to their businesses than I hope they get robbed into bankruptcy.

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 08:18 PM
Old Navy had a commercial on over ten years ago, featuring a good looking blonde girl, with her coal black
babydaddy, and two mud-sprogs. This was back when these companies could be reached directly by email
and phone. I fired off an email, making it clear that I object to companies that push race mixing, and that
they are directly responsible for these white girls being abandoned, forced to raise their mulatta sprogs,
with no hope of ever marrying a human. Not to mention the danger of being assaulted and murdered.
They send me back a goody-two-shoes, canned response, "Old Navy seeks to provide a fun shopping
experience for everyone, blah blah blah". They've always doubled down with their nigger loving, as seen here:
https://digiday.com/marketing/old-navy-interracial-couple-tweet/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/old-navy-interracial-ad-resurrects-heated-debate-n569381
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 08:58 PM
Old Navy had a commercial on over ten years ago, featuring a good looking blonde girl, with her coal black
babydaddy, and two mud-sprogs. This was back when these companies could be reached directly by email
and phone. I fired off an email, making it clear that I object to companies that push race mixing, and that
they are directly responsible for these white girls being abandoned, forced to raise their mulatta sprogs,
with no hope of ever marrying a human. Not to mention the danger of being assaulted and murdered.
They send me back a goody-two-shoes, canned response, "Old Navy seeks to provide a fun shopping
experience for everyone, blah blah blah". They've always doubled down with their nigger loving, as seen here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/old-navy-interracial-ad-resurrects-heated-debate-n569381

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...debate-n569381

"Most sane people in 2016 would see little more in this ad than a wholesome image of a good-looking family."

Sane people... good looking family...?

I want to puke!

:vomit

Jim Crow
11-13-2021, 09:21 PM
It all boils down to our youth.The liberal indoctrination starts in kindergarten and continues from there.Children are taught to accept immorality and deciet.Most young children remain brainwashed into their adulthood.Some for life.
That commercial does not target men like you and I.Speaking for myself,I can never accept a nigger sleeping w/a white woman and creating mixed niggers. And if either of my daughters did that, the last thing they would see is daddy dearest standing there holding his best friend,who happens to be black.
Oh for me, my worst nightmare would be to have a family member being fucked by a nigger.And seeing a monkey shine with any white girl gets my blood boiling.It’s something that I could not tolerate.Personaly,I rather see a white woman dead than w/a nigger.Dead is better!

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 09:26 PM
"Most sane people in 2016 would see little more in this ad than a wholesome image of a good-looking family."
Sane people... good looking family...?
I want to puke!
I couldn't find the link, but the woketurd cunts at Old Navy were recently trumpeting their anti-raycizzums,
and "inclusion" once again. Like most shit corporations, you can no longer contact them via email or phone.
They give a street address, and expect you to send a letter. You know that gets shit canned, right off the bat.
Bombarding us with niggers is now standard, across all televised commercials, and objecting to it is not allowed.

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 09:46 PM
It all boils down to our youth.The liberal indoctrination starts in kindergarten and continues from there.Children are taught to accept immorality and deciet.Most young children remain brainwashed into their adulthood.Some for life.
That commercial does not target men like you and I.Speaking for myself,I can never accept a nigger sleeping w/a white woman and creating mixed niggers. And if either of my daughters did that, the last thing they would see is daddy dearest standing there holding his best friend,who happens to be black.
Oh for me, my worst nightmare would be to have a family member being fucked by a nigger. And seeing a monkey shine with any white girl gets my blood boiling. It’s something that I could not tolerate.Personaly,I rather see a white woman dead than w/a nigger.Dead is better!

Then make Goddamn sure you fast forward through the latest SHITTERFLY Commercials!!!
:fume

Jim Crow
11-13-2021, 09:53 PM
Then make Goddamn sure you fast forward through the latest SHITTERFLY Commercials!!!
:fume

I got news for you,I don’t watch any commercials! I try to stay disconnected from liberal main stream television.I do however like TV land. I record the Andy Griffith show and everybody loves Raymond on my DVR several times per week. I skip commercials in general.

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 10:05 PM
I got news for you, I don’t watch any commercials! I try to stay disconnected from liberal main stream television.I do however like TV land. I record the Andy Griffith show and everybody loves Raymond on my DVR several times per week. I skip commercials in general.

We don't either. My father in law is in town, he has the remote and is all over the dial!

He's been here since Thursday and leaves Sunday so I'm sure I'll see plenty more niggerfied commercials. Almost every commercial has a nigger, burner or zebra in it!

The Shutterfly commercial is fucking disgusting!

IseDaDiva
11-14-2021, 12:26 AM
I got this from Canadian Tire. I've been shopping there my whole life and never EVER have I seen a nigger of any kind there, buying tools, building/cleaning supplies, automotive parts or anything else. They don't even have niggers at the cash or sweeping up.

I know it says Black Friday and all, but this - such a nice, "wholesome" nigger fambly (as though niggers live in fambly units) is beyond ridiculous.

https://i.imgur.com/vaWTtED.png

I'm SO SICK of this bullshit!!!:mad:

Jim Crow
11-14-2021, 04:16 AM
I got this from Canadian Tire. I've been shopping there my whole life and never EVER have I seen a nigger of any kind there, buying tools, building/cleaning supplies, automotive parts or anything else. They don't even have niggers at the cash or sweeping up.

I know it says Black Friday and all, but this - such a nice, "wholesome" nigger fambly (as though niggers live in fambly units) is beyond ridiculous.

They bees such a nice fambly.Wouldn’t mind hearing about them getting a front tire blowout at 90mph on I95!

Anastasia
11-15-2021, 02:12 AM
The fact that all of these woketurd corporations won't let anyone contact them by email is proof of their cowardice, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and fragility. If loving niggers was as "wholesome" and "mainstream" as they claim, why are they cowering in fear like weak-ass bitchboys from potential negative comments? If "racists" are a "tiny minority of powerless losers" as they always claim, why are they so afraid?

jenkemfactory
11-15-2021, 02:16 AM
Old Nigger

Didn't you know? Old Navy got bought out. It's new name is OLD NIGGER.

haywood
11-15-2021, 01:51 PM
sales?

Niggers don’t need even an EBT card if all they do is shop lift everything. In most liberal cities it’s not even considered a crime if they steal less than $1000 worth of shit. If these woke retailers want to attract niggers to their businesses than I hope they get robbed into bankruptcy.

A LOT of them HAVE!!

Whitey Ford
11-15-2021, 02:47 PM
Old Navy clothes are lame.
Pottery Barn.. Old Navy... TJ Maxx...

It's like the same group of talentless, creatively bankrupt advertising/branding firms got together and hatched all these dumbly named crap retail outlets. They establish a pointless, dumb brand for their heavily marketed corporate headed franchises and then sell overpriced crap that was made in a slave camp somewhere in the third world.

And then, to add even more misery, they mail you nigger fortified catalogs. When archeologists dig this up, they'll either laugh or cry.

Tar Remover
11-15-2021, 05:40 PM
Fuck Old Nigger. And No. They will flock to the stores and steal everything in sight.

Tar Remover
11-15-2021, 05:43 PM
Old Nigger

Didn't you know? Old Navy got bought out. It's new name is OLD NIGGER.

I've always called them that! Great minds really do think alike! :lol

Tar Remover
11-15-2021, 05:46 PM
We don't either. My father in law is in town, he has the remote and is all over the dial!

He's been here since Thursday and leaves Sunday so I'm sure I'll see plenty more niggerfied commercials. Almost every commercial has a nigger, burner or zebra in it!

The Shutterfly commercial is fucking disgusting!

Nice! Mrs. Tar Remover and I have every episode of Andy Griffith on DVD. Watch it front to back once a year.

Shutterbat.....:lol

MegaBeef
11-15-2021, 05:50 PM
Yep fashun industree just totally niggerfuxxed to high hell

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 07:15 PM
They bees such a nice fambly.Wouldn’t mind hearing about them getting a front tire blowout at 90mph on I95!

:rofl

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 07:26 PM

At this point of the game, I will go anywhere (farther from home, previous bad experience, more money etc; etc;) than patronize any joint that sends me advertisements that are wall to wall niggers cover to cover.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-21-2021, 07:12 PM
sales?

You are absolutely correct. These niggers in Commiefornia just casually walk in, take whatever the fuck they want, and casually walk out the door with their free shit. I remember when store security would tackle those fuckers, rough em up a bit, toss em in handcuffs then wait till the cops showed up to haul their black asses to jail. The Niggers in San Francisco just smashed the windows out of a high-end jewely store yesterday and made off with boo-koo amounts of expensive "jury". Nothing will happen if they get caught of course, as the Mayors a fuckin retarded Nigger bitch who got caught without her obedience muzzle on her ugly snout then used the excuse that she was "feelin the groove of the music in the cloob (club) since it was the first time in 25 years some nigger band she liked had reunited and performed live". I mean I don't give two shits about wearing a fuckin mask, I never do, but if you're the nigger Mayor who's making everyone else wear one she should follow her own mandates.

Nig Zero
11-21-2021, 07:39 PM
To hell with all that pandering nonsense. This is a good reason to start small businesses, even if in the basement or garage.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-21-2021, 07:53 PM
The fact that all of these woketurd corporations won't let anyone contact them by email is proof of their cowardice, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and fragility. If loving niggers was as "wholesome" and "mainstream" as they claim, why are they cowering in fear like weak-ass bitchboys from potential negative comments? If "racists" are a "tiny minority of powerless losers" as they always claim, why are they so afraid?

You absolutely nailed it! That's exactly why they ALWAYS close their comment sections.

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:12 PM

^^^^^ Retreads... or is that retards! :lol

haywood
11-23-2021, 12:01 PM

Den' da' fambly would call crump. Highways beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!

Sandy
11-24-2021, 03:19 PM
Old Navy clothes are lame.
Pottery Barn.. Old Navy... TJ Maxx...

It's like the same group of talentless, creatively bankrupt advertising/branding firms got together and hatched all these dumbly named crap retail outlets. They establish a pointless, dumb brand for their heavily marketed corporate headed franchises and then sell overpriced crap that was made in a slave camp somewhere in the third world.

And then, to add even more misery, they mail you nigger fortified catalogs. When archeologists dig this up, they'll either laugh or cry.

The first time I bought Old Navy crap was in college, and I found out quickly what crap it is. You can get better quality at Walmart for cheaper (the George brand is surprisingly decent for cheap disposable tees).

Gap and Banana Republic are for the idiots who think they're a step up, when they're definitely not.