PDA

View Full Version : Gypshun Kang Imhotep cremates his niglet while runnin' from the po-po

Whitey Ford
11-13-2021, 02:10 AM
This has to be the most niggery story ever.
Deadbeat drug dealer dad who left his toddler daughter to die in burning car while he fled cops on foot is jailed for 28 years

https://i.imgur.com/tsH4QyP.jpg

A drug dealer who left his 19 month-old daughter to die in a burning car while he fled cops following a chase has been jailed for 28 years.

Imhotep O. Norman of Spartanburg was sentenced Tuesday, according to the office of 7th Circuit Solicitor Barry Barnette over the April 2019 death of his daughter Xena, who died of thermal burns and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Norman told the court he believed the cops who'd pulled him over would rescue Xena from the flames.

Norman, 28, pleaded guilty of homicide by child abuse, failure to stop for blue lights and sirens, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, trafficking methamphetamine and possession with the intent to distribute amphetamine, possession of oxycodone and possession of Xanax, according to Solicitor Barry Barnette.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10186753/Father-gets-28-years-leaving-girl-die-burning-car.html

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 02:28 AM
Tough luck, dick washer !
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-13-2021, 08:45 AM
This is only the most niggerish story I have heard so far today. It’s early, He thought the cops would save the lil gypshun princess? Da ebel popo? Nahhhhh. He should have used his nigger melanin powers to call in a rescue purramiyid from wakanda.

tweakstick
11-13-2021, 09:19 AM
Gypshun left Xena duh woh-reeyah princess in the burning car but managed to bail with his drugs and continue to evade them. This niggers drugs meant more to it than its sprog.

Mammy of course says MUH BABY DINDU means to do NUFFINZ WRONG and that he beez a good boi and good daddy.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/emotional-bond-hearing-suspects-mother-speaks-on-his-behalf/video_97e610ac-832c-5e77-ba8e-bcccdd2db263.html

This will probably be a two-fer as he will be only one step above a chomo in the big house.

haywood
11-13-2021, 09:29 AM
Gypshun left Xena duh woh-reeyah princess in the burning car but managed to bail with his drugs and continue to evade them. This niggers drugs meant more to it than its sprog.

Mammy of course says MUH BABY DINDU means to do NUFFINZ WRONG and that he beez a good boi and good daddy.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/emotional-bond-hearing-suspects-mother-speaks-on-his-behalf/video_97e610ac-832c-5e77-ba8e-bcccdd2db263.html

This will probably be a two-fer as he will be only one step above a chomo in the big house.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 01:26 PM
This has to be the most niggery story ever.
Deadbeat drug dealer dad who left his toddler daughter to die in burning car while he fled cops on foot is jailed for 28 years

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10186753/Father-gets-28-years-leaving-girl-die-burning-car.html

"Imhotep"? I thought you were joking.:lol I bet the nigger or the mammy sues the cops for not saving the sprog he left to die. I am surprised the nigger didn't grab her to use as a shield as niggers are prone to doing when getting run to ground by the popo.

Chimp Detester
11-13-2021, 01:45 PM

18179 18180

Imhotep O. Norman, you stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast: You will now be having the time of your putrid life, trying to stay alive @ NU. And as the most-honorable Tweakstick said, your NU classmates will view you slightly above a chomo.

Oh, and Kalvin the Kuddly Koon is awaiting you. First Kalvin will introduce you to its aids-infected radiator hose, in the NU showers. Then he will be flattening you in your bed. And Kalvin loves to pack fudge while on top. Meanwhile, you bite the pillow.

And if you should happen be be goodified and sent to where Fentanyl George FLoyd is during your NU enrollment, I for one will celebrate by popping open an ice-cold Dr. Pepper.

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 02:26 PM
"Imhotep"?
They built The Sphincter !

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 03:28 PM

LOL! Did you know that chomo is a Sioux word? It's their word for pedo. The Sioux word for gay is Wink-te: "wants to be like a woman". I have a Sioux friend that I hunt with. He hasn't told me the Sioux word for nigger yet. But as soon as he does, I will be posting it here!:lol

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Eeemhotep...... Eeemhotep...... Eeemhotep...... Eeemhotep......

What a dumb goddamn nigger........

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 03:31 PM
They built The Sphincter !
:bugeye:lol

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 03:48 PM
The mammy has probably crapped out another shitling to replace the lost income by now.
Negro chilluns are disposable. Leaving one behind is an escape strategy, to survive attacks
by hyenas and lions. Those narcotics are the coin of the realm in niggerville, and are far more
important than any sprog.

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 04:19 PM
The mammy has probably crapped out another shitling to replace the lost income by now.
Negro chilluns are disposable. Leaving one behind is an escape strategy, to survive attacks
by hyenas and lions. Those narcotics are the coin of the realm in niggerville, and are far more
important than any sprog.

Throw the sprogs to the hyenas to save their own worthless black asses. They have adapted that timeless method of survival to modern times and do the same with the popo in hot pursuit. Plenty more niglets where those came from.

Whitey Ford
11-13-2021, 05:45 PM

I think that only counts for whiteys and hispanics. Niggers in the joint have no ethics, principles, morals or values just like the niggers outside of the correctional system. If you're La Familia (non-Mexican Hispanic,) La eMe (Mexican-American,) Paisa (Mexican National) or Woodpile, Woods (White) chances are you're gonna get get a beatdown or removed for 'bad paperwork.' Niggers have no sense of honor, tho.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-13-2021, 06:00 PM
"Imhotep"? I thought you were joking.:lol I bet the nigger or the mammy sues the cops for not saving the sprog he left to die. I am surprised the nigger didn't grab her to use as a shield as niggers are prone to doing when getting run to ground by the popo.

Good call Diva. The Mammy will most definitely sue the ebil white po-lease for the def of her Grandsproglet. The sprog was a prop anyway. Nigger thought he would be more inconspicuous traveling around with his keed in his hooptie.

11-13-2021, 06:07 PM
LOL! Did you know that chomo is a Sioux word? It's their word for pedo. The Sioux word for gay is Wink-te: "wants to be like a woman". I have a Sioux friend that I hunt with. He hasn't told me the Sioux word for nigger yet. But as soon as he does, I will be posting it here!:lol

Sioux word for Nigger is probably just Nigger. Its meaning is understood within any language on planet earf.

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 06:22 PM
Remember Blazing Saddles, the sheriff is a Swartzer. A nigger is a nigger in any language.

:lol

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 07:19 PM
Tough luck, dick washer !

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Tar Remover
11-14-2021, 02:05 PM
I asked my friend Dani last night because she knows some native American people if they knew and this morning I got an email from her, the main racial slurs were aimed at white people but the Lakota language is Teton Sioux and they have a word
"Hasapa" which means black skinned, pretty close to Hasape.

LLLOLLL!!!!!! I figured as much...... Good word find!

IseDaDiva
11-14-2021, 04:12 PM
Around here they say "nègre".

(offensive) (= noir) Negro (offensive)

The N-Word Is Just As Bad In French

cosmetics tycoon Jean-Paul Guerlain, who said on French television recently that he had "worked like a negre" to develop the perfume Samsara. :lol

Of course that got outraged protests from a bunch of offended nigger "migrants". Maybe they were offended that anyone suggested that niggers ever worked without someone standing over them with a whip.

11-14-2021, 07:05 PM
Around here they say "nègre".

Of course that got outraged protests from a bunch of offended nigger "migrants". Maybe they were offended that anyone suggested that niggers ever worked without someone standing over them with a whip.

Given the fact Niggers rarely work unless they're forced to, you'd think Niggers would actually take that saying as a compliment.