PDA

View Full Version : The white liberal

Awake
11-12-2021, 11:20 PM
I know this topic has probably been talked about on here a million times but here it goes. I was having a conversation with an old friend of mine that I hadn’t seen in years. The conversation about niggers and the like came up. All I basically said was that I don’t believe that the abdication of the white man would be the solution to the blight of niggers and instead of blaming and persecuting whitey, they should just take responsibility for their actions. That idea just didn’t compute with my old friend and he got very hateful about it and now won’t talk to me. Honestly I could care less about what an idiot thinks but it saddens me knowing that it’s a much larger problem than just one or two idiots. I wish more white people would wake up and see what is going on. They not only tolerate the white bashing but they justify and embrace it. How do they live with themselves with all that self hatred?

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-13-2021, 12:29 AM
. How do they live with themselves with all that self hatred?
I tell them all the time to off themselves if they really believe the shit they spew from their cock gobblers. White liberals are worse than niggers.

Awake
11-13-2021, 12:54 AM
I tell them all the time to off themselves if they really believe the shit they spew from their cock gobblers. White liberals are worse than niggers.

Agreed. Their the ones that push the bullshit agenda.

Nig Zero
11-13-2021, 10:26 AM
Any White that does not understand what is happening after having witnessed the events of 2020 is either: willfully ignorant, moronically stupid, or insane. Either way, those genes are counterproductive for civilization. Let their niggers murder them. We will make more Whites, who are functional and want to live, to replace them.

haywood
11-13-2021, 11:15 AM
Agreed. Their the ones that push the bullshit agenda.

100% CORRECT!! LIBTARDISM is a MENTAL DISORDER, and a very DANGEROUS one at that!!

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 01:02 PM
Any White that does not understand what is happening after having witnessed the events of 2020 is either: willfully ignorant, moronically stupid, or insane. Either way, those genes are counterproductive for civilization. Let their niggers murder them. We will make more Whites, who are functional and want to live, to replace them.

Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. Niggers wouldn't be acting on their true natures day after day if they didn't have the backing of a bunch of pansy-assed Libtards. They all need to be sent to Detroit for a weekend and see how much they weep for niggers after getting up close and personal with their pets.

I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-13-2021, 01:24 PM
I never argue or debate far left liberals. I simply counter them with facts and watch their heads explode.

Coon Club Road
11-13-2021, 07:31 PM
Placing scannable QR code stickers linked to CO in strategic places around town would be a great start.

Jim Crow
11-13-2021, 09:44 PM
Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. Niggers wouldn't be acting on their true natures day after day if they didn't have the backing of a bunch of pansy-assed Libtards. They all need to be sent to Detroit for a weekend and see how much they weep for niggers after getting up close and personal with their pets.

I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

Unlike you, I’m no stranger to violence. And of course, I agree with you. The best thing someone can do for that cuck boy liberal piece of human waste is to permanently put him out of his misery and rid the world of the misery he is inflicting onto others by his mere existence!

Ray Cizzums
11-13-2021, 09:50 PM
Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

I'll help him break free, of gravity, when I hang my size 14 in his fairy ass.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-13-2021, 10:00 PM
I'll help him break free, of gravity, when I hang my size 14 in his fairy ass.
:bugeye

Kicking a pathetic bastard like that in the ass would be amusing,but would do him no good,he thinks he’s a martyr .Dropping the fool off in a nigger hood some weekend night might teach him something if he wasn’t killed.Niggers don’t even appreciate white cucks!

IseDaDiva
11-14-2021, 12:04 AM
Kicking a pathetic bastard like that in the ass would be amusing,but would do him no good,he thinks he’s a martyr .Dropping the fool off in a nigger hood some weekend night might teach him something if he wasn’t killed.Niggers don’t even appreciate white cucks!

He could go there wearing his little sign and a BLM shirt and those niggers would rob him, rape him, beat him to death and toss him in a dumpster.

Ray Cizzums
11-14-2021, 01:13 AM

I'd give him a slightly different sign, before dropping him off.....
:bugeye 18183

Jim Crow
11-14-2021, 03:47 AM
He could go there wearing his little sign and a BLM shirt and those niggers would rob him, rape him, beat him to death and toss him in a dumpster.

And if he did not die,I am still not sure if he would have learned his lesson.Niggers are not to be trusted by humans.Niggers will turn on humans every chance they get.Liberals can never get this through their thick ,dense skulls.They want to treat the savages as humans!