PDA

View Full Version : Shit missiles incoming!

Odin's balls
11-12-2021, 08:26 AM
The place where I currently work is directly under the Heathrow landing flight path.

Often is the time that I look to the skies to see the planes lowering the landing gear on their final approach.

As England is currently being invaded by no end of illegal immigrant scum, I do have genuine fear that at some point in the near future a deep frozen nigger is going to plop out of the undercarriage of some third world shithole airline and pile into the project that I'm building, like a diarrhea coloured exocet missile.

Can you imagine the damage one of these low flying frozen niggers can do to multi million apartment, with top end finishes and equipment?

It would take months of stripping the place, hosing the nigger stink out and rebuilding it to a satisfactory standard.

I have genuine concerns.

tweakstick
11-12-2021, 10:23 AM
Ordinarily, I wouldn't suggest you make your problem someone else's problem...

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/12/640/320/reaching-new-he-451729.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

But this could make your problem someone else's problem a few blocks over. You just need a big ass crane.

Ray Cizzums
11-12-2021, 01:34 PM
I'm right beneath the landing pattern for Kennedy Airport, and we've had two frozen turds land, in the
past 20 years. We're about 20 miles out, right where they lower their landing gear. A minute earlier,
and they're in the ocean. Both turds landed in line with the light beacons, one being an almost direct hit.
No ebola outbreaks however, because they didn't get a chance to thaw out.
:bugeye

haywood
11-12-2021, 01:36 PM
The place where I currently work is directly under the Heathrow landing flight path.

Often is the time that I look to the skies to see the planes lowering the landing gear on their final approach.

As England is currently being invaded by no end of illegal immigrant scum, I do have genuine fear that at some point in the near future a deep frozen nigger is going to plop out of the undercarriage of some third world shithole airline and pile into the project that I'm building, like a diarrhea coloured exocet missile.

Can you imagine the damage one of these low flying frozen niggers can do to multi million apartment, with top end finishes and equipment?

It would take months of stripping the place, hosing the nigger stink out and rebuilding it to a satisfactory standard.

I have genuine concerns.

As you should!! And it is VERY likely that could happen!!

Tar Remover
11-12-2021, 10:49 PM
As you should. Frozen nigger missiles are nothing to take lightly. Especially with all the diseases they carry. You would need a HazMat team.

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 01:57 PM
Was the plane called EBOLA GAY?

Good one! :lol

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 02:56 PM
Was the plane called EBOLA GAY?:rofl:rofl:rofl