PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick gets Keona to lure DeLindsey with muh poosay to abandoned church parking lot then issues batwings

Whitey Ford
11-12-2021, 04:41 AM
Gang member convicted in Lamar High School student’s murder

Kendrick Johnson was sentenced to life if prison for the shooting death of DeLindsey Mack.

https://i.imgur.com/lfCuVIk.jpg

Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg says Kendrick Johnson was sentenced by a jury after being convicted of murder in the shooting death of 18-year-old DeLindsey Mack. Prosecutors say the 2018 murder was the result of a war between two gangs.

During the trial, investigators took the stand, testifying that a teenage girl who Mack was interested in dating lured him to a church parking lot near the River Oaks campus after school. Witnesses there saw a black car with a garbage bag covering a passenger side window pull up to Mack.

That’s when two men get out of car and started shooting. Mack was shot seven times and died.

Prosecutors say the teen girl, Keona Mouton, is also been charged with his murder and her case is pending. The alleged getaway driver, 18-year-old Dave’on Thomas, will also have a separate trial.

We have a whole of nigger names going on here. Kendrick, DeLindsey, Keona and Dave'on. WTF do we need these little monkeys for in the first world? They should be frolicking in their muddaland with their muh dik, serial batwings and monkeyshines. Here they just cost us millions in trial costs, incarcerations and welfare! The First World needs niggers like submarines need a screen door.

https://cw39.com/news/local/gang-member-convicted-in-lamar-high-school-students-murder/

Coon Club Road
11-12-2021, 12:04 PM
"... The First World needs niggers like submarines need a screen door."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd

Ray Cizzums
11-12-2021, 01:17 PM
I'm noticing a lot of people are fed up with niggers, all the sudden. I've never been shy about dropping
the N-bomb, when it's called for, and now I've got company. Another driver at a traffic light was tearing
into a carload of sheboons with some "racial slurs". He quit when they got their phones out, so I followed
up, by yelling "Lose a 100 pounds, you fat pig". The other driver and I had a good laugh, and the sheboons
went wild.
:bugeye