PDA

View Full Version : Dyshannon wants her 'fambly' to pray together

Whitey Ford
11-12-2021, 03:28 AM
Atlanta woman arrested in Pensacola for allegedly biting family member that refused prayer

https://i.imgur.com/mkzZ3lG.jpg

An Atlanta woman was arrested Wednesday in Pensacola for allegedly biting a family member's chest after he refused to pray.

Dyshannon Norris, 49, is charged with battery for allegedly pinning a family member against the wall, biting them, then ripping his shirt as he tried to flee.

According to an arrest report, Norris attempted to get the entire family to pray for her mother's health.

When the entire family did not comply, Norris became irate, according to an arrest report.

Norris then dragged a family member down a hallway by his arm; when he resisted, Norris pinned him against the wall and bit him, according to an arrest report.

According to an arrest report, the victim's shirt was ripped by Norris as he began to flee. Norris then started screaming that the family was possessed.

https://weartv.com/news/local/atlanta-woman-arrested-in-pensacola-for-allegedly-biting-family-member-that-refused-prayer

CoonsЯus
11-14-2021, 08:59 PM
Dyshannon Norris

As nigger names go, sometimes the odd coon label will tickle me with its outstanding dedication to stupidity. This one exceeds all of my expectation and I have to admit to having been surprised. Sounds like an Irish vacuum cleaner.

Groid_Rage
11-14-2021, 09:23 PM
Maybe the Walking Dead is really happening in Apelanta and she is just chomping on raw flesh?

haywood
11-15-2021, 01:12 PM
As nigger names go, sometimes the odd coon label will tickle me with its outstanding dedication to stupidity. This one exceeds all of my expectation and I have to admit to having been surprised. Sounds like an Irish vacuum cleaner.

An Irish vacuum cleaner would work and I bet this sheboon doesn't!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-15-2021, 08:56 PM
An Irish vacuum cleaner would work and I bet this sheboon doesn't!!:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-15-2021, 09:36 PM
Maybe the Walking Dead is really happening in Apelanta and she is just chomping on raw flesh?
Well, niggers do love to eat each other after they sacrifice themselves for some rain.