PDA

View Full Version : Typical Nigger Youth

GDRHammer
11-11-2021, 04:29 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-man-stabbing-slashing-midtown-manhattan-video

So, for my 200th post here on Chimpout, I get to share this nugget of niggerness from a street in Midtown Manhattan, NY. A swarm of vile, stupid, smelly fucking niggers gang up on a 62 year old man whom the young apes proceed to beat, stab, and slash. I hope that they find these motherfuckers and hang all of them from the lampposts. These things have been going on and will continue to go on as long as we have pansy-assed liberals in control of our justice system. They are just as much to blame as the niggers themselves.

Niggers are a fucking plague on humanity. They are a fucking disease for which there is only one cure. Sadly, I do not believe that I will see this cure in my lifetime.

Niggers are useless and a complete drain on society. I FUCKING HATE, HATE, HATE THEM!!! BURN IN HELL, NIGGERS!!!

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Manhattan was dirty and dangerous in the '70s and early '80s. My dad commuted from Long Island, and had to
walk from 46th street down to Penn Station at midnight. He survived 5 mugging attempts, by guess who ?
NIGGERS, that's who.
Things are as bad or worse today, in good old NYC. At least back then, the NYPD would beat the shit out of
offending negroes. Now, they can't arrest them for the most part, and if they do, they risk getting sued.
Then the DA's office lets them walk, no matter how guilty they are. Unless they're white, of course.
:bugeye

GDRHammer
11-11-2021, 08:48 PM
I grew up on western Long Island. You could see the Manhattan skyline from my HS. I was with the FDNY for years so I am extremely familiar with niggers. Over the years, my hometown went from being mostly human (Irish/German/Italian/Jewish) to niggerfuxated. I won't even go back to visit now.
You are right about how it used to be, Niggers got out of line, Johnny Law came around and busted some coconuts and kneecaps....the good old days.

CoonsЯus
11-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Nig York is doomed to extinction. Bring it on. I fucking hate the place.

IseDaDiva
11-12-2021, 01:02 AM
Nig York is doomed to extinction. Bring it on. I fucking hate the place.

Frank Sinatra wouldn't recognize the place he used to sing about. Sad.

Groid_Rage
11-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Frank Sinatra wouldn't recognize the place he used to sing about. Sad.
Old Blue Eyes was from Hoboken.