PDA

View Full Version : Toronto mudshark and sprog missing

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Gee, I wonder if the pappy had anything to do with this? Maybe got tired of his hoe bugging him for chile support.

From the comments:

We get the picture ........... from the picture

Toronto Police Are Looking For A Mother & Son Who Have Been Missing For Almost 2 Weeks (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/toronto-police-are-looking-for-a-mother-son-who-have-been-missing-for-almost-2-weeks/ar-AAQAmWR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531#comments)

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-11-2021, 11:58 PM
Gee, I wonder if the pappy had anything to do with this? Maybe got tired of his hoe bugging him for chile support.

From the comments:

Toronto Police Are Looking For A Mother & Son Who Have Been Missing For Almost 2 Weeks (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/toronto-police-are-looking-for-a-mother-son-who-have-been-missing-for-almost-2-weeks/ar-AAQAmWR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531#comments)

Definitely get the picture from the picture. Looks like Niggers and their burners are just as despised in the Great White North.

IseDaDiva
11-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Definitely get the picture from the picture. Looks like Niggers and their burners are just as despised in the Great White North.

We never used to see that around here. The Mudshark Virus seems to be spreading faster than COVID. I saw one at my dentist's waiting room. Huge, obese, ugly whore who looked dirty as she stood there cuddling her niglet in her arms, jouncing him up and down while she spoke with the receptionist as you would with a little baby and the wooly-headed mutant bucklet had to be at least 6 or 7 years old. It had its monkey arms and legs wrapped around the hoe and glared at me over her beefy shoulder. Disgusting!

SC Anemia
11-12-2021, 01:32 AM
That chile support can be soooooo pesky. I hope the nigger did us a favor and offed them both.

11-12-2021, 04:00 AM
We never used to see that around here. The Mudshark Virus seems to be spreading faster than COVID. I saw one at my dentist's waiting room. Huge, obese, ugly whore who looked dirty as she stood there cuddling her niglet in her arms, jouncing him up and down while she spoke with the receptionist as you would with a little baby and the wooly-headed mutant bucklet had to be at least 6 or 7 years old. It had its monkey arms and legs wrapped around the hoe and glared at me over her beefy shoulder. Disgusting!

Oofah! The image makes me sick. But I've seen it before as well. Fat, disgusting Burner Blimps with their mutant sprogs dangling off them like overgrown butt nuggets.

:vomit

Jim Crow
11-12-2021, 09:12 AM
Best wishes to police for finding them…
Dead,of course!

Chimpwhipper
11-12-2021, 11:21 AM
The ho sure does look like a quadroon

Anastasia
11-16-2021, 12:26 PM
May they both turn up fully goodified in a dumpster somewhere.

haywood
11-16-2021, 12:31 PM

BEYOND disgusting!!

Moe_Gibbs
11-16-2021, 08:00 PM
"I ain't finna pay no chile suppote"

Ray Cizzums
11-16-2021, 10:43 PM
The mammy looks like some kinda breed...
:bugeye

Chimp Detester
11-17-2021, 01:09 AM
Yes, we all already know the great ending to this story. The sow-beast and mini-turd will show up muh-dicked and goodified very soon. And de popo beeze lookin' fo a perpetrator, gnomesayin? Good riddance! Your disappearance saves us taxpayers millions...

Groid_Rage
11-19-2021, 12:51 PM
Maybe they went canoeing in Lake Ontario and it tipped over. /s

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:33 PM
They can stay missing... no fucks given!

nigfreewisconsin
11-27-2021, 11:17 AM
Have they tried the sewer? That's where disgusting piles of shit are usually found.

Whitey Ford
12-24-2021, 02:23 AM
Not all mudsharks end up on the slab at The Mudshark Mortuary. Some are just simply never found again. Makes life a little easier for the Mudshark Mortician. ;)
https://i.imgur.com/dWXUtIV.jpg

01-03-2022, 10:16 PM
The mammy looks like some kinda breed...
:bugeye

Definitely Quadroon. Nappy locks are the dead giveaway.