PDA

View Full Version : California basketball sow sucker punches human teen in racist attack

CoonsЯus
11-11-2021, 10:20 AM
A vile fucking teen-ape nigger sow threw a sucker punch on a human kid leaving her with concussion on the court. Of course, we all know it was a hate crime, but the media bypasses the obvious as usual. This shit will be stopping soon. Boiling over is imminent. Niggers and humans can not live together.

https://abc7.com/basketball-sucker-punch-girls-punches-player-alice-ham-lauryn/11218176/

The shocking video shows a player catch Alice Ham's daughter Lauryn by surprise, swinging a wild roundhouse punch that smashes into her chin and throat, and knocks her to the floor.

Every day I know deeper and deeper that judgment day is coming. You'll need to be ready. The ruling classes have been busy mentally undermining the sheeple for a long time now. Be prepared folks....it's almost here.

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 10:57 AM
A vile fucking teen-ape nigger sow threw a sucker punch on a human kid leaving her with concussion on the court. Of course, we all know it was a hate crime, but the media bypasses the obvious as usual. This shit will be stopping soon. Boiling over is imminent. Niggers and humans can not live together.
This is nothing new, except the sheboons are more than half man nowadays, and weigh 200+ pounds.
My cousin, the Knute Rockne of youth basketball, coached our CYO team in 1970. His most memorable pep talk :
"Men, we're playing in Hempstead tonight. There are black people, and there's niggers. These are niggers. Win or
lose, we're going to get attacked, probably by the whole tribe. I expect every one of you to fight, and look out for
each other, is that clear" ? We were, and we did.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
11-14-2021, 10:40 AM
So I see the giant groidess was the offspring of another NBA nigger felon. DNA stands for Detect-Niggers-Avoid.....Make good decisions folks !

https://nypost.com/2021/11/13/video-former-nba-stars-teen-daughter-has-a-history-of-on-court-violence/

Corey Benjamin, a 1998 first-round draft choice who played three seasons with the Chicago Bulls and part of one with the Atlanta Hawks, apologized this week after his 14-year-old daughter sucker-punched and concussed an opponent, in a violent exchange caught on viral video.

:nigicide

Anastasia
11-15-2021, 02:42 AM
This is why white girls need to be taught how to fight nigger sows. It's not difficult - sheboons rely on size and intimidation rather than skill.